I’m sick of natty lifting, what’s the best beginner roid cycle

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Solstice
Fucking through with lifting and trying to improve physique as a natural JFL this shits a fucking hoax unless ur black or white with amazing genetics
I got into this shit because of some black bouncer harassing me and my friends taking the piss I just wanted an aesthetic physique jfl and fill out some t shirts

I am not waiting 5 years of bulking and cutting with my shit genetics I am 20 basically I ain’t waiting till I’m 25,

Recommend a good cycle for me please for muscle gain and whatever aesthetics idk what’s the best cycle

Edit* - Sam ik ur reading this, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and PeakIncels
Bump my ass

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bump

• +1
Fucking hell man if this was a clavicular thread u fuckimg dick head retards would be all up in it fuck u all

• +1
50,000000 bump

Masteron e
Test e
Mk
Aromasin

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
What about just test
Or just MK
Just test is good.

Just mk is a bit mild. It's purpose in this stack is to increase appetite and increase growth hormone secretion.

Test and mast are the main players

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Just 500mgs of test is more than enough to get solid gains (with AI, PCT drugs and ideally finasteride on hand).

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Test

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and ryuken
You said your blasting mk before? If your not gaining weight 2kg a month your not bulking correctly and should sort out your diet before a cycle most begginer cycles will still require a good diet. You said you 6’4 so it will take probs 3 years as a natty not bad considering test will age you

• +1
But otherwise
350mg test+anavar+dbol

• +1
who the fuck is sam nigga + bump
My goofy ass friend irl who lurks my account and tells my other friends about it thinking I care

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and wastedspermcel
My goofy ass friend irl who lurks my account and tells my other friends about it thinking I care
How the fuck do niggas you know irl know about .org and your account?

If people from school irl were to find this account and know it's me it'd be social death

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel