Im so autistic , get in

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Its last day of school before break and people were selling stuff , the best looking girls were selling lemonade and they were giggling when I came , they decided to just give it for free for me and were doing jokes while looking at me I was just looking at the table of lemonade with dead eyes and said thank you when I left. FUCKKKKK I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BUT I DIDNT

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lev Peshkov
Why didn’t you autistrage?

Its last day of school before break and people were selling stuff , the best looking girls were selling lemonade and they were giggling when I came , they decided to just give it for free for me and were doing jokes while looking at me I was just looking at the table of lemonade with dead eyes and said thank you when I left. FUCKKKKK I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BUT I DIDNT
Probably chads piss they gave u lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and scrunchables
Probably chads piss they gave u lol
Your theory doesn't make sense , its organized by the school the foids are just part of the student council to give lemonade and popcorn. They giving it to me for free states that looks theory is correct as I look better than most of the people at my school and I'm taller with a deep voice. But NTpill defeated me

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: randomop
They were giggling because you are in special education