I'm so close to go ER

nestivv

nestivv

Iron
This shitty world is a fucking hell for skinny, weak incels like me.
I hate everyone and everything, I was always treated like shit for no reason which development social anxiety on me, I can't even look into someone's eyes when they talk to me.
I got a physical, low class job that I'm too weak for, I worked there for 2 days and I already hate all this low iq wagecucks normies in there.
I'm still young and there are so many years of loneliness, inceldom and suffering ahead of me If I won't rope, I cannot stand my life and I can't enjoy any copes.

Rn I'm looking for a some gun which will not be easy to get but I will try my best. Fuck this gay earth and fuck normies
If I can't be happy then no one can be.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, CANI, gamma and 1 other person
Do a livestream when you go on your fantasy murder spree that will never happen, you complete and utterly worthless subhuman

2BD9FA43 AC8A 4881 8BCB D5C3F8A49508
you won’t do shit you low T greycel fag
inject T
ASAP
you won’t do anything tho you will just rot and be another subhuman
your life will amount to nothing
:lul:
just giving you more hatefuel lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Good luck brother

Q

avi check out

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Adriana Lima
IMG 1513

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Skinny guys can’t be incel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nestivv, Deleted member 2403 and Kmscurry
Failed bait thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 12669
This shitty world is a fucking hell for skinny, weak incels like me.
I hate everyone and everything, I was always treated like shit for no reason which development social anxiety on me, I can't even look into someone's eyes when they talk to me.
I got a physical, low class job that I'm too weak for, I worked there for 2 days and I already hate all this low iq wagecucks normies in there.
I'm still young and there are so many years of loneliness, inceldom and suffering ahead of me If I won't rope, I cannot stand my life and I can't enjoy any copes.

Rn I'm looking for a some gun which will not be easy to get but I will try my best. Fuck this gay earth and fuck normies
If I can't be happy then no one can be.
200.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A