Im so confused about what is the ideal skintone for males

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
On the one hand ,being white especially WASP is high class and exudes aristocracy. But is it due to skin tone or phenotype? For example Alain Delon pale white vs with a tan where he is light brown - he looks equally aristocratic in both:

So when white people say "white is right" or some variation they are refferring to the WASP phenotype mainly? But why then some iranid shitskins and turks who look more ethnic than even some dravidians post their whitewashed hand and act like its ideal? When the white phenotype facially is what is most important?

Surely Gandy doesnt become dravidian because he tanned to medium brown in his D and G advertisements

So perhaps it is a problem of different undertones rather than skin tone by itself? But there are studies claiming that women find darker men especially those tanned to light brown skin the most attractive regardless of race

But perhaps if we go deeper it is a cultural problem, and some cultures find fair men attractive like gooks?

However from the face of it we can ourselves notice light brown skin being the most attractive and exudes the most masculinity and sex appeal

We also know that lower contrast in the face means higher degree of masculinity, so is it the case that for dark haired men, light brown skin is ideal (as it lessens overall contrast) and for blonde men remaining as fair as possible is ideal (Due to the being lighter tone)? The question also is a conflict between dimorphism due to melanin vs dimorphism exhibited by lower facial contrast

So does the question ultimately hinge upon different phenotypes (and thus different undertones) having different skin tone ideals and also being culturally impacted? If so what are those ideals and how would one go about assessing it (the question then becomes if darker skin tones also set different standards for sex appeal such as women wanting darker men for ONS and fair men for LTRs)

AFAIK no such study has been done. My take is that ethnics have really shitty undertones and must remain at light brown to mask grey undertones and try to overdose on carotenoid supplements such as lycopene lutein astaxanthin etc to try and get better undertones. Ultimately I think its a question of phenotype and there are fair men with ethnic phenotypes and darker men with more caucasoid shifted phenotypes. I think having the latter as your base is better as it is easy to bleach skin colour if you tend to be on the darker side.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EnglandBadman, sudanguy, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
@Debetro @forevergymcelling @StuntmanMike @OogaBooba @Xangsane @inferiorpispot234

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Wow wow didn't know you could write this long. Will read soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighCasteJew, LooksThinker, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
On the one hand ,being white especially WASP is high class and exudes aristocracy. But is it due to skin tone or phenotype? For example Alain Delon pale white vs with a tan where he is light brown - he looks equally aristocratic in both:

View attachment 2399773View attachment 2399775

So when white people say "white is right" or some variation they are refferring to the WASP phenotype mainly? But why then some iranid shitskins and turks who look more ethnic than even some dravidians post their whitewashed hand and act like its ideal? When the white phenotype facially is what is most important?

Surely Gandy doesnt become dravidian because he tanned to medium brown in his D and G advertisements

View attachment 2399781

So perhaps it is a problem of different undertones rather than skin tone by itself? But there are studies claiming that women find darker men especially those tanned to light brown skin the most attractive regardless of race

But perhaps if we go deeper it is a cultural problem, and some cultures find fair men attractive like gooks?

However from the face of it we can ourselves notice light brown skin being the most attractive and exudes the most masculinity and sex appeal

View attachment 2399786

We also know that lower contrast in the face means higher degree of masculinity, so is it the case that for dark haired men, light brown skin is ideal (as it lessens overall contrast) and for blonde men remaining as fair as possible is ideal (Due to the being lighter tone)? The question also is a conflict between dimorphism due to melanin vs dimorphism exhibited by lower facial contrast

So does the question ultimately hinge upon different phenotypes (and thus different undertones) having different skin tone ideals and also being culturally impacted? If so what are those ideals and how would one go about assessing it (the question then becomes if darker skin tones also set different standards for sex appeal such as women wanting darker men for ONS and fair men for LTRs)

AFAIK no such study has been done. My take is that ethnics have really shitty undertones and must remain at light brown to mask grey undertones and try to overdose on carotenoid supplements such as lycopene lutein astaxanthin etc to try and get better undertones. Ultimately I think its a question of phenotype and there are fair men with ethnic phenotypes and darker men with more caucasoid shifted phenotypes. I think having the latter as your base is better as it is easy to bleach skin colour if you tend to be on the darker side.

You can't be white and light brown at the same time.

You can't be white and light brown at the same time.
light brown refers to the amount of melanin on the epidermis. It has nothing to do with phenotype or race

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
light brown refers to the amount of melanin on the epidermis. It has nothing to do with phenotype or race
Light brown is an ETHNIC skin colour. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Deleted member 28541 and Yliaster
Images 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Light brown is an ETHNIC skin colour. Period.
Light brown is about skin tone, certain undertones make it olive others make it beige overall but the fact remains that the skin tone is light brown

Light brown is about skin tone, certain undertones make it olive others make it beige overall but the fact remains that the skin tone is light brown
Light brown is an ethnic skin tone, period.
The equivalent for whites is orange.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 22627
Light brown is an ethnic skin tone, period.
The equivalent for whites is orange.

he has light brown skin with red undertones giving him an orange tint. If Ramirez overdosed on lycopene and MSM he would have similar skin finish

light brown skin with red undertones is ideal 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬

• +1
Reactions: Supreme and BrahminBoss
For whites Fitzpatrick type 1
For MENAs Fitzpatrick type 3
For Global Fitzpatrick type 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
As I said, orange.
Do you expect every fucking nonwhite person to have dark brown skin
@BrahminBoss
They are all darker than you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, StuntmanMike and Xangsane
As I said, orange.
Do you expect every fucking nonwhite person to have dark brown skin
@BrahminBoss
Fooled by pheomelanin he has light brown skin melanin content with orange finish

Fooled by pheomelanin he has light brown skin melanin content with orange finish
They are all darker than you
Do you think good skin colours are strictly reserved for whites?

If I'm not light brown with a golden olive tone because I'm from an ethnic minority background (and you think that skin tone is strictly for white people only) I don't know what I am. What? Dark brown? Black?

Anything from pale white to olive with vivid undertones are ideal
It mostly depends on the invidiual, someone with very white/caucasoid features can pull of darker ones better because they still look white

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Debetro
It mostly depends on the invidiual, someone with very white/caucasoid features can pull of darker ones better because they still look white
what is his undertones

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
pale white only suits blondies and some guys with the vampire facial structure. almost all the whites who have darker hair look better tanned from what ive seen , obvious exception prettyboy models.

• +1

View attachment 2399781

View attachment 2399786

skin tone doesnt rlly matter as long as u dont have the dirty curry brown color

as long as you are chad any color can work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Debetro and BrahminBoss
yeah no such thing as an ideal specific skin colour, such a trait can have different variances and be as good, depends on individual.

for example, what people call north atlantid colouring and similars, benefit more from a white untanned skin despite tanning being considered an universal looksmax

• +1
Do you think good skin colours are strictly reserved for whites?

If I'm not light brown with a golden olive tone because I'm from an ethnic minority background (and you think that skin tone is strictly for white people only) I don't know what I am. What? Dark brown? Black?
you are light brown with specific undertones, nessman and the guy i posted are light brown with specific "other" undertones

yeah no such thing as an ideal specific skin colour, such a trait can have different variances and be as good, depends on individual.

for example, what people call north atlantid colouring and similars, benefit more from a white untanned skin despite tanning being considered an universal looksmax
but gandy looks better tanned

• Hmm...
no not true and you fucking disproved it with your pics
all of the people in the pics smv mog u to oblivion. even the curries

all of the people in the pics smv mog u to oblivion. even the curries
Only Somerhalder and what does it have to do with anything you utter retard. Jfl at thinking having a black fucking ballsack is ideal. Get hanged from a tree nigger

• JFL
Reactions: 9Romance
He is still tanned in both and comparing two random pics with a big age difference is not the way to prove something. I never seen him untanned
he was tanned in this as well

and untanned here

• +1
Only Somerhalder and what does it have to do with anything you utter retard. Jfl at thinking having a black fucking ballsack is ideal. Get hanged from a tree nigger
oh its another one of the coping cumskins. Just accept that all of them mog u jfl no ammount of coping will give you near smv as any of them. they enter a room and a woman is wet. you enter a room and a woman calls 911

• JFL
he was tanned in this as well

and untanned here

that's what I'm saying, never seen him untanned. body looks pretty dirty looking, like a gypsy

o'pry in the beach mogs

• JFL
pale white only suits blondies and some guys with the vampire facial structure. almost all the whites who have darker hair look better tanned from what ive seen , obvious exception prettyboy models.
Hence why it depends. Just because white people may look better tanned doesnt mean its some universal standard, its because their features allow it. Some MENAs have similiar complexion as tanned europeans but could still benefit from having even lighter skin

• +1
Hence why it depends. Just because white people may look better tanned doesnt mean its some universal standard, its because their features allow it. Some MENAs have similiar complexion as tanned europeans but could still benefit from having even lighter skin

Attachments

• AokiAnnHumBiol2002.pdf
    340.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and StrangerDanger
oh its another one of the coping cumskins. Just accept that all of them mog u jfl no ammount of coping will give you near smv as any of them. they enter a room and a woman is wet. you enter a room and a woman calls 911
you are the one coping, your brown skull can't hold more than 800 grams of brain that's why you can't think

you are trying to prove all skin colours are muh beautiful when irl whenever a brown or negro go to EE or NA they get bullied into suicide or deport them before that happens

you have a black dirty looking ballsack and your penis is disgusting, my ballsack is beautiful pink, and my penis is perfectly coloured, white trunk with reddish undertones and pink shaft.

females associate your genitals with hiv and diseases, females associate mine with reinassance works of art. my penis is worshipped by females of every colour and type, your is only by a mentally ill niche

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 27987
TLDR it @BrahminBoss

you are the one coping, your brown skull can't hold more than 800 grams of brain that's why you can't think

you are trying to prove all skin colours are muh beautiful when irl whenever a brown or negro go to EE or NA they get bullied into suicide or deport them before that happens

you have a black dirty looking ballsack and your penis is disgusting, my ballsack is beautiful pink, and my penis is perfectly coloured, white trunk with reddish undertones and pink shaft.

females associate your genitals with hiv and diseases, females associate mine with reinassance works of art. my penis is worshipped by females of every coloyr and type, your is only by a mentally ill niche
huge copium most suicides are from white incels like you jfl. The only blacks that get bullied are the nerdy ones. Rest are high t and low inhib.

nobody cares about how your penis looks you will never use it besides on gooks you nigger
females associate your penis with a gummy worm. nobody worships your penis besides gooks and curries keep coping. You will always get mogged by bbc no matter how much you think you mog them.

this is you rn thinking you mog

• JFL

View attachment 2399781

View attachment 2399786

Dark skin BBC mogs hardest

huge copium most suicides are from white incels like you jfl. The only blacks that get bullied are the nerdy ones. Rest are high t and low inhib.

nobody cares about how your penis looks you will never use it besides on gooks you nigger
females associate your penis with a gummy worm. nobody worships your penis besides gooks and curries keep coping. You will always get mogged by bbc no matter how much you think you mog them.

View attachment 2399875
this is you rn thinking you mog
Dnr. Niggers cant write so it's not like I would understand something

And the person in the pic is not white you dumbass

Last edited: