Im so confused about what is the ideal skintone for males

whatever this is, its ideal

white with a small splash of color so its not pale

3597182 1692367435815
3607840 EDFD6EC1 2B3A 42BB 9D2D 69983FE88D2F

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
huge copium most suicides are from white incels like you jfl. The only blacks that get bullied are the nerdy ones. Rest are high t and low inhib.

nobody cares about how your penis looks you will never use it besides on gooks you nigger
females associate your penis with a gummy worm. nobody worships your penis besides gooks and curries keep coping. You will always get mogged by bbc no matter how much you think you mog them.

View attachment 2399875
this is you rn thinking you mog
you are just another black disgusting parasite cockroach with 80 iq polluting the world. not a single woman will find even close to acceptable looking

should I even bother post what people like you suffer in eastern european and north asian countries? you are just fucking monkeys to them. you got no power in this world and if you keep destroying countries every single of you will get exterminated

Wow wow didn't know you could write this long. Will read soon
I was surprised as well he usually just holds back his fatass rooster neck and snaps a pic

• JFL
Reactions: marauder, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Europeans have reddish undertones, while Etnikks are either ashbrown, yellowish brown or olive brown, which gives them the dirty brown colour withy hyperpigmentation on ellbows, knees, knuckles and neck. Europeans tan different

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2399820

he has light brown skin with red undertones giving him an orange tint. If Ramirez overdosed on lycopene and MSM he would have similar skin finish

nigga thats a whole white man,wtf are you on by continuing to make these threads classifying white people as having
"light brown skin"

please stop this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Half white half brown gives best coloring but not best features (if dominant genes are white, usually mother)

I have permanent perfect tan and blue eyes but giant nose and manlet innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and BrahminBoss
nigga thats a whole white man,wtf are you on by continuing to make these threads classifying white people as having
"light brown skin"

please stop this cope
Skin tone is the amount of melanin on the epidermis. They have accumulated enough melanin to be called light brown

white skin with warm undertones is the most desirable, but you only really see it in anglos.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Gaygymmaxx
white skin with warm undertones is the most desirable, but you only really see it in anglos.
Did you change your name for anonymity as well? :feelshah:

• JFL
this

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

This is ideal,at least to women and not PSL'ers.This is what they imagine when they say "I want a tall,
dark,handsome man"

I literally said this yesterday in OP's thread that Meds/Mulattos are the most desirable in this respect because
they fit the universal "Tall Dark and handsome" cliche that women always emphasize

This is ideal,at least to women and not PSL'ers.This is what they imagine when they say "I want a tall,
dark,handsome man"

I literally said this yesterday in OP's thread that Meds/Mulattos are the most desirable in this respect because
they fit the universal "Tall Dark and handsome" cliche that women always emphasize
ramirez is the eptiome of tall dark and handsome and hes latino so no. Meds and mulattos dont exclusively fill that archetype

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
The more pale the better

dark,handsome man"

None women I ever heard talk about tall dark and handsome, and it doesn't mean looking like a gypsy, it means north atlantid pheno

Light brown is an ethnic skin tone, period.
The equivalent for whites is orange.
Coping hard again. Sunkissed bronze is white.
Ethnics become dark brown.

ramirez is the eptiome of tall dark and handsome and hes latino so no. Meds and mulattos dont exclusively fill that archetype
can you stop worshipping that frog? people were scaried to death when seeing him in the streets, even before he was known for killing people

can you stop worshipping that frog? people were scaried to death when seeing him in the streets, even before he was known for killing people
cause he was a drug addict. his bone structure mogs every PSL God.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
Dnr. Niggers cant write so it's not like I would understand something

And the person in the pic is not white you dumbass
Yes it is u fag keep coping. Obviously you can't understand simple english cause your IQ can be counted on one hand

My skin is sun-kissed bronze without tanning. You need to tan to get our natural skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do you really fucking think all nonwhites have dark brown skin? Get the fuck out and touch grass.

• JFL
Yes it is u fag keep coping. Obviously you can't understand simple english cause your IQ can be counted on one hand
Dnr and don't care get off my pink dick

Pale white or pale brown for brahmin aunties

Meeks coloring for HIV-ridden BBC-ran through white whores

Pick your poison shit innit

cause he was a drug addict. his bone structure mogs every PSL God.
I don't care about psl faggotry anymore, his jaw and zygos were good but the rest was bad which is why he looked like a mutant rat toad mix with short hair.

This even mogs him

Light brown skin is best.

• +1
  • +1
Dark tall and handsome is the way to go, this combo will always mog the red heads or blonde fags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and BrahminBoss
The colour you're referring is sometimes described as gold skin.

Dark tall and handsome is the way to go, this combo will always mog the red heads or blonde fags
Shitskincope. When they say that they don't mean ethnic.

@BrahminBoss

I would argue that currently, in 2023, for men, having light skin and high-contrast coloring is ideal.

I would prove this by comparing Indians to whites. Now Indians are actually considered Caucasoid. As it turns out, apart from the skin color, we look pretty similar. Of course, there are some other differences, like the nose or the orbits. But whites and Indians look similar.
So Indians are essentially dark-skinned white people.

Now look at the perceived attractiveness of these two groups in society. Indians are generally seen as the least attractive group in the west except from maybe south east asians. Even in India, the whiter you are, the better. You can see this in Bollywood. This is the case for males and females.
Now then, you've got to ask, Why is that? Do the genes that determine melanin somehow also affect how nice of a person you are? Does whiteness equal niceness? Well, it certainly correlates (whiteness is correlated with economic prosperity; economic prosperity = more developed society = higher moral character). I don't think that's why, as even Indian men who have little relation to Indian culture are seen as unattractive in the west. Now as to why dark skin skin is unattractive on Caucasians: I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@BrahminBoss

I would argue that currently, in 2023, for men, having light skin and high-contrast coloring is ideal.

I would prove this by comparing Indians to whites. Now Indians are actually considered Caucasoid. As it turns out, apart from the skin color, we look pretty similar. Of course, there are some other differences, like the nose or the orbits. But whites and Indians look similar.
So Indians are essentially dark-skinned white people.

Now look at the perceived attractiveness of these two groups in society. Indians are generally seen as the least attractive group in the west except from maybe south east asians. Even in India, the whiter you are, the better. You can see this in Bollywood. This is the case for males and females.
Now then, you've got to ask, Why is that? Do the genes that determine melanin somehow also affect how nice of a person you are? Does whiteness equal niceness? Well, it certainly correlates (whiteness is correlated with economic prosperity; economic prosperity = more developed society = higher moral character). I don't think that's why, as even Indian men who have little relation to Indian culture are seen as unattractive in the west. Now as to why dark skin skin is unattractive on Caucasians: I don't know.
I agree with lighter skin being ideal but studies show lower contrast being more masculine. I also think the benefits of lighter skin taper off The lighter you get and pale skin is actually a failo. What amnesia posted and Meeks like colouring both seem to be somewhat ideal

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
no, this forum is just too retarded to understand what an arborist is.
It's a badass name that's too bad

Big jacked tree hugging arborist busting down logs n shid 👺

Whatever skin tone you find most desirable in a foid

I agree with lighter skin being ideal but studies show lower contrast being more masculine. I also think the benefits of lighter skin taper off The lighter you get and pale skin is actually a failo. What amnesia posted and Meeks like colouring both seem to be somewhat ideal
Well, skin color is sexually dimorphic since it is slightly darker on males across all races. So if we're going by the sexual dimorphism theory of attractiveness, dark skin would be seen as more attractive on males. But that's not what we've seen in reality. So clearly, there's something else at play. Perhaps people hold races that are different than their own to different standards. So a Nordic male with slightly darker skin than the average Nordic male might be seen as ideal.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
Well, skin color is sexually dimorphic since it is slightly darker on males across all races. So if we're going by the sexual dimorphism theory of attractiveness, dark skin would be seen as more attractive on males. But that's not what we've seen in reality. So clearly, there's something else at play. Perhaps people hold races that are different than their own to different standards. So a Nordic male with slightly darker skin than the average Nordic male might be seen as ideal.
It seems in the equatorial regions, lighter than average skin colour is preferred in males and in the arctic regions darker than average skin is preferred(in males)

file:///C:/Users/91900/Downloads/AokiAnnHumBiol2002.pdf

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
muh orange muh golden. this mogs all the gypsies posted in the thread

• +1
Reactions: marauder
Meeks would AMOG if he had hair and brows
I already proved that he would look like shit with hair and brows, he would look like a the darkest goatfucker possible. see his morphs and how he looked when younger. same with ramirez

but keep coping, you never left India and never seen a white person yet you try to come up with dumb universal conclusions

I already proved that he would look like shit with hair and brows, he would look like a the darkest goatfucker possible. see his morphs and how he looked when younger. same with ramirez

but keep coping, you never left India and never seen a white person yet you try to come up with dumb universal conclusions
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
is lycopene powder working for you?
not taking it until im close to being lean, undertones only show if the dermis and epidermis doesnt contain much fat as carotenoids are lipophilic

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
On the one hand ,being white especially WASP is high class and exudes aristocracy. But is it due to skin tone or phenotype? For example Alain Delon pale white vs with a tan where he is light brown - he looks equally aristocratic in both:

View attachment 2399773View attachment 2399775

So when white people say "white is right" or some variation they are refferring to the WASP phenotype mainly? But why then some iranid shitskins and turks who look more ethnic than even some dravidians post their whitewashed hand and act like its ideal? When the white phenotype facially is what is most important?

Surely Gandy doesnt become dravidian because he tanned to medium brown in his D and G advertisements

View attachment 2399781

So perhaps it is a problem of different undertones rather than skin tone by itself? But there are studies claiming that women find darker men especially those tanned to light brown skin the most attractive regardless of race

But perhaps if we go deeper it is a cultural problem, and some cultures find fair men attractive like gooks?

However from the face of it we can ourselves notice light brown skin being the most attractive and exudes the most masculinity and sex appeal

View attachment 2399786

We also know that lower contrast in the face means higher degree of masculinity, so is it the case that for dark haired men, light brown skin is ideal (as it lessens overall contrast) and for blonde men remaining as fair as possible is ideal (Due to the being lighter tone)? The question also is a conflict between dimorphism due to melanin vs dimorphism exhibited by lower facial contrast

So does the question ultimately hinge upon different phenotypes (and thus different undertones) having different skin tone ideals and also being culturally impacted? If so what are those ideals and how would one go about assessing it (the question then becomes if darker skin tones also set different standards for sex appeal such as women wanting darker men for ONS and fair men for LTRs)

AFAIK no such study has been done. My take is that ethnics have really shitty undertones and must remain at light brown to mask grey undertones and try to overdose on carotenoid supplements such as lycopene lutein astaxanthin etc to try and get better undertones. Ultimately I think its a question of phenotype and there are fair men with ethnic phenotypes and darker men with more caucasoid shifted phenotypes. I think having the latter as your base is better as it is easy to bleach skin colour if you tend to be on the darker side.

who said that lower contrast is related to masculinity nigga

On the one hand ,being white especially WASP is high class and exudes aristocracy. But is it due to skin tone or phenotype? For example Alain Delon pale white vs with a tan where he is light brown - he looks equally aristocratic in both:

View attachment 2399773View attachment 2399775

So when white people say "white is right" or some variation they are refferring to the WASP phenotype mainly? But why then some iranid shitskins and turks who look more ethnic than even some dravidians post their whitewashed hand and act like its ideal? When the white phenotype facially is what is most important?

Surely Gandy doesnt become dravidian because he tanned to medium brown in his D and G advertisements

View attachment 2399781

So perhaps it is a problem of different undertones rather than skin tone by itself? But there are studies claiming that women find darker men especially those tanned to light brown skin the most attractive regardless of race

But perhaps if we go deeper it is a cultural problem, and some cultures find fair men attractive like gooks?

However from the face of it we can ourselves notice light brown skin being the most attractive and exudes the most masculinity and sex appeal

View attachment 2399786

We also know that lower contrast in the face means higher degree of masculinity, so is it the case that for dark haired men, light brown skin is ideal (as it lessens overall contrast) and for blonde men remaining as fair as possible is ideal (Due to the being lighter tone)? The question also is a conflict between dimorphism due to melanin vs dimorphism exhibited by lower facial contrast

So does the question ultimately hinge upon different phenotypes (and thus different undertones) having different skin tone ideals and also being culturally impacted? If so what are those ideals and how would one go about assessing it (the question then becomes if darker skin tones also set different standards for sex appeal such as women wanting darker men for ONS and fair men for LTRs)

AFAIK no such study has been done. My take is that ethnics have really shitty undertones and must remain at light brown to mask grey undertones and try to overdose on carotenoid supplements such as lycopene lutein astaxanthin etc to try and get better undertones. Ultimately I think its a question of phenotype and there are fair men with ethnic phenotypes and darker men with more caucasoid shifted phenotypes. I think having the latter as your base is better as it is easy to bleach skin colour if you tend to be on the darker side.

Somali skintone is ideal