I’m so done

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
19 and sitting home rotting all alone. J F L. I’m so depressed suicide seems like the only option out this hell hole. Fuck life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ChoSeungHui, nausea and 1 other person
JFL I'm in the same boat as you. 19 not in education or employment. I rot inside my room on the pc 24/7

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and nausea
Sigh. I wish I had friends.
What few friends I had left ghosted me after I posted unsavory/offensive shit on our group discord. JFL I knew them for 3 years from HS

What few friends I had left ghosted me after I posted unsavory/offensive shit on our group discord. JFL I knew them for 3 years from HS
On my highschool graduation I didn’t take pics with any friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
On my highschool graduation I didn’t take pics with any friends
I didn't go to my graduation nor did I go to prom. I left HS as I experienced it - like a ghost. No one remembers me but they are indeed in my head rent-free

Fat nigga eats food and fucking dies

What did u say lmao Pm me
No need. I posted bizarre and borderline homosexual videos. I roasted one bloated fucker psl style and one of his homeboys got really irritated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Blackout.xl
what bro it was all in the name of lulz. Normtards are fucking frail and low-t. I'm not annoyed at loosing my only friends but it does indeed suck that I have no one to play vollyball with anymore

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
what bro it was all in the name of lulz. Normtards are fucking frail and low-t. I'm not annoyed at loosing my only friends but it does indeed suck that I have no one to play vollyball with anymore
You did what you had to do brother

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
ok comrade

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464