im so fucking low inhib

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im so fucking low inhib atm that its turning into autism. i have adhd so being low inhib is very easy.

yesterday there was a chick driving towards me on a bike, i said hi and ripped a fart real loud. she just kept driving and didnt say anything

or today 2 chicks walked in front of my car, i put full beam on and honked.

ill keep doing random shit like this and document the results here

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
Jm2Ohx1.gif

If you have to tell others your low inhib then you know the answer weather your your low inhib or not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, middayshowers, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
at the end of this experiment you’ll be in jail for “sexual harassment” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
You aren't low inhib if you have to flex being low inhib

If you have to tell others your low inhib then you know the answer yours weather your good looking or not
wat english pls

If you were Chad that chick would have stopped and tried to inhale your fart. Think about it.

im so fucking low inhib atm that its turning into autism. i have adhd so being low inhib is very easy.

yesterday there was a chick driving towards me on a bike, i said hi and ripped a fart real loud. she just kept driving and didnt say anything

or today 2 chicks walked in front of my car, i put full beam on and honked.

ill keep doing random shit like this and document the results here

I bet you are not.

I bet if i was with you in the street and i told you "go approach her and say hi and ask her on a date" you wouold be like "err errr errr" and make excuses.

I bet you are not.

I bet if i was with you in the street and i told you "go approach her and say hi and ask her on a date" you wouold be like "err errr errr" and make excuses.
dude thats literally how i met my gf 3 years ago. a mate of me said "go approach this chick or i will do it"

1 more month and im with her for 3 years
If you were Chad that chick would have stopped and tried to inhale your fart. Think about it.
hmm u might be right didnt Think about that

>ripping juicy farts in front of women

Alpha as fuck

• +1
Reactions: buflek
so the things i did are not low inhib? or the chicks ive approached in my life?

stop being delusional

stop post maxxing faggot
If u have to brag about it you aren't

dude thats literally how i met my gf 3 years ago. a mate of me said "go approach this chick or i will do it"

1 more month and im with her for 3 years

hmm u might be right didnt Think about that

Teach me? How did you get to your low inhib?

If u have to brag about it you aren't
imagine bragging on the internet. this is not bragging im documenting how people react to low inhib behaviour

You know the slab of hope and dignity you have left? Let go of it. Fuck the world. Just do whatever the fuck your intuitive self wants you to do.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
mainly gym tbh. getting muscles gave me a lot of compliments and boosted my test levels with good diet + sleep.