Im so glad I am no longer Christian

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Its so much more based to be a Muslim , most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim. Ive seen it In Christian, athiest and Muslim countries i have all the insight I need im from a mixed city and am well travelled. Christians just wants more supporters. Im not perfect either but shit it doesnt take much to see the gap between these people

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Autismcel, galvin8101 and 18 others
Inb4 someone from a irrelevent homogenous country uses niche examples that doesnt exist in developed countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, 97baHater, ryuken and 1 other person
You saying being a Muslim is “based” is all I need to hear:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, GabachoCopium, diditeverbegin and 26 others
You saying being a Muslim is “based” is all I need to hear:feelskek:
Islam isnt filled with religious cosplayers so yeah
Anyone should find that weird

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, ryuken, Sub5kang and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, hopecel, waterbottle1234 and 2 others
Dont base a religions validity off of peoples actions, coming from a Muslim btw. Alot of Muslims are bad people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: waterbottle1234, narcissist_volcel, mayo mogger and 9 others
Dont base a religions validity off of peoples actions, coming from a Muslim btw. Alot of Muslims are bad people
Obviously true but i see more christian cosplayers than muslim

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, Sub5kang and BeneluxYemeni
They exist but not filled, if u disagree ur lying to urself. U must live in a bubble
That shouldn’t dictate what you believe is true

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and try2beme
That shouldn’t dictate what you believe is true
It doesnt I already chose islam and the actions of others solidify that cuz i wouldnt wanna be tied to that

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and try2beme
Should not even be a factor, should hold no significance in what you believe
I understand what u mean
I see it as standing the test of time however

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and AlbinoMaxxer
Jesus Christ GIF by Catholic Connect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, drimprovement, sportsmogger and 2 others
Islam=pedophilia
Says enough about you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Islam=pedophilia
Says enough about you.
Me when i blame one religion for something that happened everywhere during that period to feel better

• +1
Reactions: Improver-, ryuken and Sub5kang
Its so much more based to be a Muslim , most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim. Ive seen it In Christian, athiest and Muslim countries i have all the insight I need im from a mixed city and am well travelled. Christians just wants more supporters. Im not perfect either but shit it doesnt take much to see the gap between these people
5:69
Indeed, the believers, Jews, Sabians1 and Christians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.

2:62
Indeed, the believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabians1—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.2

Its not about what people claim they do or are… its more so about whether they believe in God and the day of judgement, and do good deeds (worship him)

my cousin is on america and a church gave her free food and snacks and my family is making a christian vs muslim thing where ‘ugh christians are better bc they arent as evil’ ‘no no us muslims are better bc they’re scammers’

But they dont admire how these people, regardless of what they say they’re associayed with: They served God by helping others…

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and try2beme
Me when i blame one religion for something that happened everywhere during that period to feel better
Are you dumb? Islam openly accepts it. Because something happened everywhere doesn’t mean everyone accepted it as normal. Besides, it didnt happen only then but to this day. Nice iq man

• +1
Reactions: watah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim.
as a christian, agree with this bro
Most of todays christians are lukewarm:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Sub5kang
It’s so much more based to be a Muslim , most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim. Ive seen it In Christian, athiest and Muslim countries i have all the insight I need im from a mixed city and am well travelled. Christians just wants more supporters. Im not perfect either but shit it doesnt take much to see the gap between these people
May Brenton tarrant help you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, yeeyeeslayer and YungTrappa
islam is bunch of bs, christianity is closest when it comes to being on another spiritual level

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
4062378 GIVrwvZW0AAVxyk

Islam is not based, it's stupid and pedophilic

And if theor religion is true, that means that allah likes more white people than them in the first place

Lol, muhammed got his revelation by being beaten to near death by an angel JFL, says a lot for what their god thinks about them - you are a dog to him as well, like muhammed was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, YungTrappa, watah and 2 others
Don’t let religion control your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger and watah
Jesus says follow him not Christian’s. Also yeah no shit your. A Protestant you are following falsehood by default so your swapping one bullshit for the next bullshit, also enjoy worshipiiing a new god callled Baal because that’s who Allah is, changing from Christianity to islam is an rejection of the Abrahamic God for the Canaanite God so good luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Sub5kang
Islam=pedophilia
Says enough about you.
Leave him he wants to follow satan so leave him to the devil.

Many retards like OP think Muslims and Christian’s follow the same god and only diff insinuation but the truth is far from that. Reality is that the God of the prophets is the god of Christian’s and the God of Islam is a false demonic pagan god that has always been a rival to YHWH called “Baal Hamun” and the Arabs took that god to Mecca during pagan times and named him “Allah” as the head of pagan Arabic worship. Baal was also known by another name called “The God” and “the Lord” and Allah in Arabic means “The God” tells me all I need to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, try2beme, PsychoH and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, try2beme, PsychoH and 1 other person
View attachment 3183878
Islam is not based, it's stupid and pedophilic

And if theor religion is true, that means that allah likes more white people than them in the first place

Lol, muhammed got his revelation by being beaten to near death by an angel JFL, says a lot for what their god thinks about them - you are a dog to him as well, like muhammed was
Where's your argument nigger all your doing is spewing retarded bs

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

Many retards like OP think Muslims and Christian’s follow the same god and only diff insinuation but the truth is far from that. Reality is that the God of the prophets is the god of Christian’s and the God of Islam is a false demonic pagan god that has always been a rival to YHWH called “Baal Hamun” and the Arabs took that god to Mecca during pagan times and named him “Allah” as the head of pagan Arabic worship. Baal was also known by another name called “The God” and “the Lord” and Allah in Arabic means “The God” tells me all I need to know
Think of it this way which is much easier, in Christianity after you stay in hell for your sins, you can choose salvation and join the kingdom of heaven but in islam it's eternal hell, also I believe majority of people will go to insane lengths just to defend the religion they're born into which I'm also guilty of

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Where's your argument nigger all your doing is spewing retarded bs
Shut up hamzacel, you are probably incest bred sandnigger that will be married to his cousin claiming islam is good and holy 🤣🤣

Shut up hamzacel, you are probably incest bred sandnigger that will be married to his cousin claiming islam is good and holy 🤣🤣
Again, wheres your argument fag? Low iq nigger can't come up with a proper argument and is yapping bullshit without any substance, to the ignore list you go fag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Improver-, ryuken and 1 other person
Good excuse to become a pedo
Hmmm I wonder what religion all those diddy priests belong to? I guess when my friend gets baptised because of peer pressure I'll tell him just that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver- and try2beme
Again, wheres your argument fag? Low iq nigger can't come up with a proper argument and is yapping bullshit without any substance, to the ignore list you go fag
Low iq fearful infidel, listen to this video

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
as a christian, agree with this bro
Most of todays christians are lukewarm:feelsbadman:
The west isn’t the world… in the west sure most Christian’s are dogshit (Jews and Hindus are even more luke warm)

And this is due to Protestants being gay and retarded their heresy removed the traditions of Christianity and now these idiots believe in sola Fide that ANYBODY goes to heaven based upon MEARLY uttering “Jesus is lord” ofc your going to be like warm when your Protestant retardation tells you that you can live in sin be a disgusting degenerate and still to go heaven for uttering a phrase.

Convert to eastern orthodoxy and witness how the first Christians worshipped and how god ordained himself to be worshiped witness the traditions and learn to pray 2 times a week (yes Christian’s ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO FAST 2 DAYS A WEEK)
Think of it this way which is much easier, in Christianity after you stay in hell for your sins, you can choose salvation and join the kingdom of heaven but in islam it's eternal hell, also I believe majority of people will go to insane lengths just to defend the religion they're born into which I'm also guilty of
I defend the truth. Islam claims to be a continuation of revelation from Abraham. But the bible makes it clear in Luke 16:6 that revelation stopped after John the Baptist meaning Mohammed couldn’t be a prophet. As @PsychoH even mentioned Mohammed was strangled by an “angel” hmm strange nobody else was strangled by angles only him 🤔

Hell is a place humans choose, the gods of Christianity (Abraham) isn’t an shadier hell is an state of being which reflects how you view and exp a place it’s your denial of god that makes you exp hell your tormenting yourself god doesn’t do it to you you do it to yourself. Islamic god tortures people.

You sound Protestant, salvation isn’t granted by merely uttering words you must LIVE THE FAITH. The issue with Protestants like @try2beme is that they have an inaccurate view of Christianity based upon heretical interpretations, no Christian of the early days apostles and church fathers supported anything Protestants do or their nonsensical beliefs which have perverted the faith and leading to Gaythiesm. Christianity is stroll strong and many Protestants and Roman Catholics are converting to Eastern Orthodoxy for this very reason

Sura 76:4 Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains, shackles, and a blazing Fire.

Sura 40:71
when shackles will be around their necks and chains ˹on their legs˺. They will be dragged

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Bomber517 and PsychoH
both are brainwashing enslaving you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Hmmm I wonder what religion all those diddy priests belong to? I guess when my friend gets baptised because of peer pressure I'll tell him just that
My religion is better than your religion

The west isn’t the world… in the west sure most Christian’s are dogshit (Jews and Hindus are even more luke warm)

And this is due to Protestants being gay and retarded their heresy removed the traditions of Christianity and now these idiots believe in sola Fide that ANYBODY goes to heaven based upon MEARLY uttering “Jesus is lord” ofc your going to be like warm when your Protestant retardation tells you that you can live in sin be a disgusting degenerate and still to go heaven for uttering a phrase.

Convert to eastern orthodoxy and witness how the first Christians worshipped and how god ordained himself to be worshiped witness the traditions and learn to pray 2 times a week (yes Christian’s ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO FAST 2 DAYS A WEEK)

I defend the truth. Islam claims to be a continuation of revelation from Abraham. But the bible makes it clear in Luke 16:6 that revelation stopped after John the Baptist meaning Mohammed couldn’t be a prophet. As @PsychoH even mentioned Mohammed was strangled by an “angel” hmm strange nobody else was strangled by angles only him 🤔

Hell is a place humans choose, the gods of Christianity (Abraham) isn’t an shadier hell is an state of being which reflects how you view and exp a place it’s your denial of god that makes you exp hell your tormenting yourself god doesn’t do it to you you do it to yourself. Islamic god tortures people.

You sound Protestant, salvation isn’t granted by merely uttering words you must LIVE THE FAITH. The issue with Protestants like @try2beme is that they have an inaccurate view of Christianity based upon heretical interpretations, no Christian of the early days apostles and church fathers supported anything Protestants do or their nonsensical beliefs which have perverted the faith and leading to Gaythiesm. Christianity is stroll strong and many Protestants and Roman Catholics are converting to Eastern Orthodoxy for this very reason

Sura 76:4 Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains, shackles, and a blazing Fire.

when shackles will be around their necks and chains ˹on their legs˺. They will be dragged
high iq asf bump based

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
islam is bunch of bs, christianity is closest when it comes to being on another spiritual level
Youre 15 yo serbian who likes femboys u can have ur thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and ryuken
Good excuse to become a pedo
If i wanted to be a pedo it would be easy and id drown in pussy. The amount of little girls who simp for me online but i have never dmd a girl under 17 yo cuz its twisted. If u dont believe me ill prove it

high iq asf bump based
Ironically eastern orthodox saints said that the west would exp mass apostasy in the future due to their theology and low and behold :lul:

Little did they realise Gaytheism will take over but as Gaytheism is not a coherent worldview and is illogical they need something to believe in and because westerners are brainlets they don’t realise true Christianity exists in the Eastern Orthodox Church instead they will just become Muslim because they are ignorant and think Roman Catholicism and Protestantism are the only options and yes both are nonsensical (Islam is even more ludicrous ofc because it’s a pagan heretical fan fiction of Christianity)

Sad thing is in the bible it mentions in the last days many will sin and fall from the faith and instead of heeding this warning OP being a brainlet retard leaves the religion. I see in the future Christianity being the religion for the intellectuals (it’s the most logical) whilst Islam becomes the normie religion for sub 110IQ people

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
If i wanted to be a pedo it would be easy and id drown in pussy. The amount of little girls who simp for me online but i have never dmd a girl under 17 yo cuz its twisted. If u dont believe me ill prove it
I couldn't care less bhai

Many retards make points for me without any evidence or words i said… what the fuck is ur problem dude ur being weird @PsychoH you can disagree with me but agreeing with made up arguments spoken on my behalf while im sleeping is fucking lame and sad. Stop being desperate

Most muslims aren't that religous they have sex, they smoke and etc. even you op have sex before marriage.

Muslims are just a little more religous then christians

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, yeeyeeslayer, greywind and 2 others

Islam claims to be many firsts such as the first abrahamic book with unaltered teachings since it's founding so just an angel strangling someone for the first time isn't very indicative of a fake religion, also it wasn't so much that he was choked, he was just forced to read
The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read. The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous."
So @PsychoH is a schizo with no sources worth no salt
Heres my link @PsychoH you absolute tard

I also agree Protestantism is the most incorrect form of Christianity but we prob think different ones are more true, I think orthodox is the closest to the truth and id encourage @try2beme to explore other faith because he will return to the truth one day
I'm confused as to what you mean by Luke 16:6 as another flaw of Christianity appears, there's different versions unlike the Qur'an which has stayed pure during the test of time even if it is only slight differences it's still an alteration of the perfect gods word
Luke 16:6
ESV
He said, ‘A hundred measures of oil.’ He said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
NIV
" ‘Nine hundred gallons of olive oil,’ he replied. "The manager told him, ‘Take your bill, sit down quickly, and make it four hundred and fifty.’
NASB
And he said, ‘A hundred jugs of oil.’ And he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
CSB
"‘A hundred measures of olive oil,’ he said. "‘Take your invoice,’ he told him, ‘sit down quickly, and write fifty.’
NLT
The man replied, ‘I owe him 800 gallons of olive oil.’ So the manager told him, ‘Take the bill and quickly change it to 400 gallons. ’
KJV
And he said, A hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
NKJV
And he said, ‘A hundred measures of oil.’ So he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
Yeah it's only slightly different but that's not the point, gods word should only be the same, regardless forget that point, I'm confused about you saying Luke 16:6 states that's theres nothing after Christianity also Muslims do fast twice a week although it's only sunnah (optional but what the prophet used to do) on Mondays and Thursday and idk why U used sources for islamic hell I'm sure everyone knows what it's like :feelsokman::love:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
Ironically eastern orthodox saints said that the west would exp mass apostasy in the future due to their theology and low and behold :lul:

Little did they realise Gaytheism will take over but as Gaytheism is not a coherent worldview and is illogical they need something to believe in and because westerners are brainlets they don’t realise true Christianity exists in the Eastern Orthodox Church instead they will just become Muslim because they are ignorant and think Roman Catholicism and Protestantism are the only options and yes both are nonsensical (Islam is even more ludicrous ofc because it’s a pagan heretical fan fiction of Christianity)

Sad thing is in the bible it mentions in the last days many will sin and fall from the faith and instead of heeding this warning OP being a brainlet retard leaves the religion. I see in the future Christianity being the religion for the intellectuals (it’s the most logical) whilst Islam becomes the normie religion for sub 110IQ people
western immigration takeover and great reset also is in the Bible and it says its because we did not obey the Word of God.
Sounds about right, im afraid we wont be able to return after this point. Revelations is truly happening right now, or at least the beginning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Sub5kang
Islam claims to be many firsts such as the first abrahamic book with unaltered teachings since it's founding so just an angel strangling someone for the first time isn't very indicative of a fake religion, also it wasn't so much that he was choked, he was just forced to read
The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read. The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous."
So @PsychoH is a schizo with no sources worth no salt
Heres my link @PsychoH you absolute tard

I also agree Protestantism is the most incorrect form of Christianity but we prob think different ones are more true, I think orthodox is the closest to the truth and id encourage @try2beme to explore other faith because he will return to the truth one day
I'm confused as to what you mean by Luke 16:6 as another flaw of Christianity appears, there's different versions unlike the Qur'an which has stayed pure during the test of time even if it is only slight differences it's still an alteration of the perfect gods word
Luke 16:6
ESV
He said, ‘A hundred measures of oil.’ He said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
NIV
" ‘Nine hundred gallons of olive oil,’ he replied. "The manager told him, ‘Take your bill, sit down quickly, and make it four hundred and fifty.’
NASB
And he said, ‘A hundred jugs of oil.’ And he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
CSB
"‘A hundred measures of olive oil,’ he said. "‘Take your invoice,’ he told him, ‘sit down quickly, and write fifty.’
NLT
The man replied, ‘I owe him 800 gallons of olive oil.’ So the manager told him, ‘Take the bill and quickly change it to 400 gallons. ’
KJV
And he said, A hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.
NKJV
And he said, ‘A hundred measures of oil.’ So he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’
Yeah it's only slightly different but that's not the point, gods word should only be the same, regardless forget that point, I'm confused about you saying Luke 16:6 states that's theres nothing after Christianity also Muslims do fast twice a week although it's only sunnah (optional but what the prophet used to do) on Mondays and Thursday and idk why U used sources for islamic hell I'm sure everyone knows what it's like :feelsokman::love:
This fucking dumbass @PrinceLuenLeoncur is literally creating opinions and arguments for me then arguing against them and the christcucks are eating it up. Fucking schizophrenic incels dude, FUCKIGN stupid as shit and lame nigga behaviour. These schizos can keep talking with their inside voices and assuming everything i believe in when they never spoke to me in their lige. Keep on making fucking opinions and quotes for me while im asleep for faggots to support . U all are deluded and throw out logic and respect to defend ur extreme opinions

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
high iq asf bump based
You're clearly low iq since you said that Muhammad pbuh got strangled proceeded to give no sources and @PrinceLuenLeoncur can easily be misled if he just believed without fact checking :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most respectful christcucks making up opinions and quotes for me then arguing with their inner voices as if i said any of these retarded assumptions. Thanks for ruining my thread as desperate liars and schizphrenics rather than srguing with my quotes. So fuckin ridiculous @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH

• +1
You're clearly low iq since you said that Muhammad pbuh got strangled proceeded to give no sources and @PrinceLuenLeoncur can easily be misled if he just believed without fact checking :forcedsmile::lul:
Hes a genuine schizo look at all the opinions he made up for me while im asleep and arguing with himself

• JFL