Im so glad I am no longer Christian

Putting words and beliefs in our mouths again. Ur both schizos and its not helping ur case
It’s literally from your satanic book. Do you yourself even read it?

I'll tell your hooyo and aabo :feelsohgod:
Theyre not even religious themselves, my familys lukewarm muslims tbh i was never taught to pray or anything

So now I just refer to myself as an Agnostic, I respect the religion and like it though

Exactly, every single fleshy desire is in Islam. In “heaven” you will fuck .. amount of virgins. Sounds about right this is what God would say.
What a based god

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Theyre not even religious themselves, my familys lukewarm muslims tbh i was never taught to pray or anything

So now I just refer to myself as an Agnostic, I respect the religion and like it though
Be a muslim bro u can be chill like me and still a good person overall

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and sportsmogger
Youre probably not even russian getting this worked up over bs intricacies
No indeed I’m not Russian.
Most of the land is in asia and some is in europe . Get over this blatantly obvious fact that the whole world including natives agree on that only raging incels are combative about.
“The land”. Yes but the culture the values the people the way of life that’s what makes a country European. Russia wasn’t the same.

It’s literally from your satanic book. Do you yourself even read it?
Dont align my choice of religion with what u think and guess is the reason. Ask or shut the fuck up. Same goes for ur schizo friend

It’s so obviously from the devil :lul::lul::lul:

The devil is the nigga who tries to alure you with temptations of the flesh and surprise surprise that’s what “allah” Baal as ima call him for now on does he says “wallahi Akhi come die for me and you’ll get bare naked stacies in heaven inshallah just remain on your Deen and your good”

So obviously from satan, Islam preys on Low IQ individuals like OP :lul::lul::lul: so don’t be surprise many will fall for this farce they lack the iq to do research. I almost converted to Islam myself but unlike low IQ people I research stuff before taking a leap and that’s when i discovered Islam is a false religion and not the god if the prophets @Sub5kang and @try2beme that’s why I know so much about Islam because I almost became Muslim but my IQ is too high to fall for the lies
It's so obviously from the devil yet it is more strict and stresses that you shy away from misdeeds? What kinda devil makes their followers righteous?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No indeed I’m not Russian.

“The land”. Yes but the culture the values the people the way of life that’s what makes a country European. Russia wasn’t the same.
So just pretend its not in europe at all because of its culture….😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
You fucking nigger all you can do is parrot some bullshit you heard online and not back it bup, be quiet you uppitly low iq fag
I speak 6 languages fluently never in your life will your iq be higher then mine. I speak Dutch German French English Spanish and Swedish. Good attempt though.

Are you American :feelstrash: it's probably all the haram food you eat walaal @Piratecel

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, ryuken and sportsmogger
View attachment 3183946
Indeed I did respond to you in the beginning but alright sure my prophet got squeezed? Doesn't mean nun and I send my regards to you, a Christian born into the cult of Christianity I can forgive Bhai :feelsokman: I'll ask Allah SWT to guide you :feelstrash:
Then explain why the angel didn’t know? Explain how and why the angels responded with gentleness and kindness to everybody else but happened to Chen’s rot for Mohammed?

Luke 1:11-13

11. Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense.
12. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear.
13. But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.
Luke 1:19

19. The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
Luke 1:28-30

28. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
29. Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
30. But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Daniel 8:16-19

15. Now it came to pass when I, Daniel, perceived that vision, that I sought understanding, and behold, there stood before me one who appeared like a man.
16. And I heard the voice of a man in the midst of the Ulai, and he called and said, "Gabriel, enable this one to understand the vision."
17. And he came beside the place where I was standing, and when he came, I became frightened, and I fell upon my face. Then he said to me, "Understand, son of man, that the vision refers to the time of the end."
18. Now, when he spoke to me, I fell into a sound sleep upon my face to the ground, and he touched me and stood me up where I had been standing.
19. And he said to me, "Behold I am letting you know what will be at the end of the fury, for it is the end of the time.
Note that in contrast to Muhammad's experience, Gabriel is identified by name in the presence of Daniel and Gabriel does not inflict pain on Daniel when interacting him but merely touches him in order to rouse him back to consciousness after her fainted due to seeing Gabriel.

Islam is even warned against in the bible
Now, consider 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 (especially verse 14)

12. And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.
13. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
14. *****And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.*
15. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Christianity isn’t a cult your free to leave and join as you please we don’t ostricice you nor do we have apostasy laws which will make you get killed like Islam. Your RELIGION IS A DEATH CULT FROM SATAN mines the religion of the prophets and the true faith god empowered unto mankind.

I speak 6 languages fluently never in your life will your iq be higher then mine. I speak Dutch German French English Spanish and Swedish. Good attempt though.
Not a flex theyre all similar rofl. Thats about 4 or 3 solid languages which is common for ethnics. You people amaze me

• +1
no, europe is for europeans, you will all get deported or killed. Belgium and Germany have had enough. Whole of native europe is done with your kind. But yes Russians do protect Germans by killing immigrants
Nah u need immigrants lol, cant kick out all the firefighters, doctors, police officers, politicians and military personell, stupid asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Sub5kang
Dont align my choice of religion with what u think and guess is the reason. Ask or shut the fuck up. Same goes for ur schizo friend
I take it as a no. You don’t read it?

Are you American :feelstrash: it's probably all the haram food you eat walaal @Piratecel
I live In sweden i dont even eat haram

I will never try pig tho

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and sportsmogger
So just pretend its not in europe at all because of its culture….😂😂😂😂😂😂
Culture is what makes a country European. Funny right hahaha hahaha.😐

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I take it as a no. You don’t read it?
You clearly watch too many online incel debates the way u invent quotes and reaosning then change the entire question

I speak 3 nigger English French Egyptian dialect of Arabic and a bit of Swahili fag, also language is not indicative of iq but if it was mine would always be higher than yours because majority of the languages you speak are brothers and easy to pick up on :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ryuken
Not a flex theyre all similar rofl. Thats about 4 or 3 solid languages which is common for ethnics. You people amaze me
They aren’t. Only German and Dutch a bit. You don’t know shit if you think Swedish is similar to the other two. French and Spanish are slightly. Even then still you could never. “Ethnic” he says to someone whiter than him. You aren’t white yourself I think.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's so obviously from the devil yet it is more strict and stresses that you shy away from misdeeds? What kinda devil makes their followers righteous?
From his youth, some people thought he was demon possessed. Muhammad's encounter with "Gabriel" deeply disturbs him, and he thinks he is demon possessed. He decides to commit suicide, but is stopped when the spirit appears and says he is an apostle. Later, when these visitations become infrequent, he again goes and tries to commit suicide. Each time the spirit intervenes. As time went on, people continued to think Muhammad was demon inspired.

SOME COMMENTS AND CONCERNS

Isn't it bizarre that following this experience Muhammad became suicidal? Not only that, but as time goes on, he continues to be suicidal. All the while he wonders, deep down, if he is demon possessed. Does this follow from a real experience with God?

PART 2) PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WHO HAD EXPERIENCES WITH GOD

Let's compare Muhammad's experience with Biblical stories of men who had experiences with God.

Adam - Gen. 3 & 4, Noah - Gen. 6.

Abraham - Gen. 12 - 18. Moses - Ex. 3 - 34

David Isaiah - Isaiah 6

Mary - Luke 2. Paul - Acts 9

As I read the stories about people in the bible who have an experience with God I do not find anything that resembles Muhammad's experience. These people were filled with a reverent fear, but never became depressed as a result of their experience. These people fellowshipped with God. Some walked with Him, to other's He revealed Himself. None of them ever contemplated suicide. But several times Muhammad tried to commit suicide, and each time this "spirit" stopped him. What plans did this spirit have in store for him?

An interesting Biblical reference that bares on Muhammad is Jeremiah 23:15, and 23:34. In these verses God reveals His judgment upon false prophets. Here is the quote:

23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord Almighty says concerning the prophets: "I will make them eat bitter food and drink poisoned water, because from the prophets of Jerusalem un-godliness has spread throughout the land."

23:34 If a prophet or a priest or anyone else claims, "This is the oracle of the Lord", I will punish that man and his household"

These verses reflect upon events in Muhammad's life. Muhammad died from poisoning, and all of his male children died when they were very young.

2 Corinthians 11:14: And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades an angel of light.

Galatian 1:8: But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Note here that an angel appeared to the false prophet of Mormonism - Joseph Smith, and gave him a different gospel. I find the parallel between Smith and Muhammad strong. Just as Smith was directed by an angel, with a different message, so too Muhammad was directed by an angel with a different message.

• +1
Nah u need immigrants lol, cant kick out all the firefighters, doctors, police officers, politicians and military personell, stupid asf
Most are jobless.

• JFL
I speak 3 nigger English French Egyptian dialect of Arabic and a bit of Swahili fag, also language is not indicative of iq but if it was mine would always be higher than yours because majority of the languages you speak are brothers and easy to pick up on :lul::lul:
hes flexing like those curries who say i speak hindi tamil gujrati and that pakistani language plus english ROFL. I laughed hard

• +1
Because you know its gross, when i was christian i never ate pork either
Yeah, throws me off

Pigs look fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang and try2beme
You clearly watch too many online incel debates the way u invent quotes and reaosning then change the entire question
You don’t even answer mine. You don’t read it.

You don’t even answer mine. You don’t read it.
See youre doing it again, go act like this irl and people wont even speak to you

• +1
From his youth, some people thought he was demon possessed. Muhammad's encounter with "Gabriel" deeply disturbs him, and he thinks he is demon possessed. He decides to commit suicide, but is stopped when the spirit appears and says he is an apostle. Later, when these visitations become infrequent, he again goes and tries to commit suicide. Each time the spirit intervenes. As time went on, people continued to think Muhammad was demon inspired.

SOME COMMENTS AND CONCERNS

Isn't it bizarre that following this experience Muhammad became suicidal? Not only that, but as time goes on, he continues to be suicidal. All the while he wonders, deep down, if he is demon possessed. Does this follow from a real experience with God?

PART 2) PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE WHO HAD EXPERIENCES WITH GOD

Let's compare Muhammad's experience with Biblical stories of men who had experiences with God.

Adam - Gen. 3 & 4, Noah - Gen. 6.

Abraham - Gen. 12 - 18. Moses - Ex. 3 - 34

David Isaiah - Isaiah 6

Mary - Luke 2. Paul - Acts 9

As I read the stories about people in the bible who have an experience with God I do not find anything that resembles Muhammad's experience. These people were filled with a reverent fear, but never became depressed as a result of their experience. These people fellowshipped with God. Some walked with Him, to other's He revealed Himself. None of them ever contemplated suicide. But several times Muhammad tried to commit suicide, and each time this "spirit" stopped him. What plans did this spirit have in store for him?

An interesting Biblical reference that bares on Muhammad is Jeremiah 23:15, and 23:34. In these verses God reveals His judgment upon false prophets. Here is the quote:

23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord Almighty says concerning the prophets: "I will make them eat bitter food and drink poisoned water, because from the prophets of Jerusalem un-godliness has spread throughout the land."

23:34 If a prophet or a priest or anyone else claims, "This is the oracle of the Lord", I will punish that man and his household"

These verses reflect upon events in Muhammad's life. Muhammad died from poisoning, and all of his male children died when they were very young.

2 Corinthians 11:14: And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades an angel of light.

Galatian 1:8: But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Note here that an angel appeared to the false prophet of Mormonism - Joseph Smith, and gave him a different gospel. I find the parallel between Smith and Muhammad strong. Just as Smith was directed by an angel, with a different message, so too Muhammad was directed by an angel with a different message.
High iq reply will read l8r when I have time but bookmarked Bhai :feelsokman:

I speak 3 nigger English French Egyptian dialect of Arabic and a bit of Swahili fag, also language is not indicative of iq
But there is a minimum iq to be able to speak them.
but if it was mine would always be higher than yours because majority of the languages you speak are brothers and easy to pick up on :lul::lul:
no they aren’t easy. @PrinceLuenLeoncur 3>6 apparently

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You speak swedish? Speak it rn

• +1
I do and they all agree. Hahaha hahaha so funny hahaha hahaha😐
No u don’t just by the way u debate ur imitating those hyperactive incels in online spaces. Nobody behaves like you irl or thinks of russia the way you do irl

• +1
Idk why theyre accepting new migrants though
Jews rattled their way in and infested the system. Fucking plague. It’s will be very hard now to even resist this

• JFL

If @PrinceLuenLeoncur agrees with you he's retarded too because it isnt a numbers game due to those languages being very similar

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ryuken and try2beme
Most are jobless.
The white race may be doomed in the west. You guys have become secularist gaytheits (Protestants are secularists by default because they are heretics and have paved the way for gaythiesm and Islam, Roman Catholics birthed Protestants due to their cancer of being heretics as well) the west is being punished by god, he removed his hand of protection from Europe and has allowed the enemies of god which Europeans have been fighting for centuries to come into your lands and ravage the people and race and marry white girls.

This is the punishment of god for white man abandoning Christ and choosing to worship the SELF in materialist Gaytheism of Richard Dawkins. Now Islam is on the rise western Europe will be Muslim we Christian’s will be oppressed and forced to live under sharia all because Protestants and Roman Catholics decided to be retards and apostatise from the original church and disrespect god with false doctrines. Only the East will endure as Eastern Orthodoxy can never falter or fsil

• +1

No there isnt. Your 6 extremely similar languages isnt a flex. Firstly its 5 the whole world speaks english by default, even filipino street workers in tuk tuks know fluent english.
The rest are similar. Pretending dutch and german is much different is desperate. You also said french and spanish…. You arent the intellect you think you are. Most people speak 3+ languages and yours at the very most constitiues for 3

Why dont u learn russian since u know nothing about it

No u don’t just by the way u debate ur imitating those hyperactive incels in online spaces. Nobody behaves like you irl or thinks of russia the way you do irl
You don’t even live in Europe and think you know it and it’s people better then me

Then explain why the angel didn’t know? Explain how and why the angels responded with gentleness and kindness to everybody else but happened to Chen’s rot for Mohammed?

Luke 1:11-13

Luke 1:19

Luke 1:28-30

Daniel 8:16-19

Note that in contrast to Muhammad's experience, Gabriel is identified by name in the presence of Daniel and Gabriel does not inflict pain on Daniel when interacting him but merely touches him in order to rouse him back to consciousness after her fainted due to seeing Gabriel.

Islam is even warned against in the bible
Now, consider 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 (especially verse 14)

Christianity isn’t a cult your free to leave and join as you please we don’t ostricice you nor do we have apostasy laws which will make you get killed like Islam. Your RELIGION IS A DEATH CULT FROM SATAN mines the religion of the prophets and the true faith god empowered unto mankind.
Did bro just copy a Reddit thread? Now I know you're fucking low iq unbookmarked don't waste my time nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
If @PrinceLuenLeoncur agrees with you he's retarded too because it isnt a numbers game due to those languages being very similar
I agree with you there. I know dumb people that can speak 5 languages :lul::lul::lul:

It’s more of a cultural thing. Europeans can speak on avg 3 languages meanwhile in the anglosphere like the UK most of us only speak one language unless Welsh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Sub5kang
They aren’t very similar besides German and Dutch and French and spanish slightly

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Sub5kang
You don’t even live in Europe and think you know it and it’s people better then me
I do live in Europe. Again ill repeat myself. Ask before you assume. Stop arguing with ur imaginative thoughts

• +1
Yeah I did copy from Reddit… how does that make anything wrong I copied the Hadiths you brainlet are you dumb? The Hadiths exist idiot don’t try to play this game with me as if you caught me in some lie. The fact remains that the HADITH SAYS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE RESPOND TO THAT INSTEAD OF DEFLECTING

They aren’t very similar besides German and Dutch and French and spanish slightly
PFFT so 4 of the “six” languages 😂😂😂😂😂😂 english is also similar to french ur so cooked and not smart for this shit

No there isnt. Your 6 extremely similar languages isnt a flex. Firstly its 5 the whole world speaks english by default, even filipino street workers in tuk tuks know fluent english.
The rest are similar. Pretending dutch and german is much different is desperate. You also said french and spanish…. You arent the intellect you think you are. Most people speak 3+ languages and yours at the very most constitiues for 3

Why dont u learn russian since u know nothing about it
“Extremely similar”. You dont know the slightest bit about them