Im so glad I am no longer Christian

I was formulating a response and found out your a nigger who can't make his own arguments so why should I debunk some random high iq redditfags argument when I'm not even fucking arguing with him, only brainlet here is you jfl
Tagging muslimcels so they know not to debate with losers like you
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @shia.jihadist @ryuken
this argument isn't going anywhere jfl especially with the Gabriel is supposed to be mercy shit

i have fever so it took me some time to read this

@shia.jihadist and @Gengar are shia so i don't think they will agree on a sunni source

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Sub5kang
this argument isn't going anywhere jfl especially with the Gabriel is supposed to be mercy shit

i have fever so it took me some time to read this

@shia.jihadist and @Gengar are shia so i don't think they will agree on a sunni source
Ik I was just telling them not to debate this moron who just copy pastes

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and shia.jihadist
Its so much more based to be a Muslim , most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim. Ive seen it In Christian, athiest and Muslim countries i have all the insight I need im from a mixed city and am well travelled. Christians just wants more supporters. Im not perfect either but shit it doesnt take much to see the gap between these people
How do you cope about the fact that ur parents will liekly go to jahannam for being Christcucks

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and try2beme
Lmfao citing sources? As in citing sources from a Reddit thread who had those same sources check the link he legit copy pasted anything he says after that I won't bother arguing with him because he just copies shit, also I did cite sources and he replied to me with the same sources jfl which means he didn't read my shit and proceeded to copy paste so tell me, why should I waste my time on a retard like him
View attachment 3184057View attachment 3184058
So if its safe to say that he isn't reading my shit and copying shit from Reddit, tell me the reason I should continue rotting here with his dickriders @PsychoDsk
Why is copying sources from a reddit thread bad? Arguments are arguments, doesn’t matter dho wrote them. I agree you’re a better debater than your pal @try2beme tho.
Welcome to Islam where logic is Haram (many Sunni schools such as salafi, Anthari and Wahabbi believe philosophy is haram lol)

Debating with Muslim you’ll learn they all use emotional arguments, fallacies and then criticise people on thing they themselves have issues with. “how can trinity be one god wallahi” but then their Allah has 99 attributes and has an ETERNAL UNCREATED QURAN….

And Christians are the polytheists when by their logic they have 101 gods (99+Quran+allah)
christians are the same, everyone who follows a certain religion gets heated asf in a debate. It’s just a matter of wanting to be right and simply not being right in the eyes of the debated.

Safe to say, both of you fuckers want to be right and prove to eachother that your religion is the right one but you’re both too stubborn to even remotely consider a thought of someone with another religion.

It’s just how it izz innit, no point in arguing tbh since you’ll achieve literally nothing but wasting time

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
It’s just how it izz innit, no point in arguing tbh since you’ll achieve literally nothing but wasting time
Which is why I tried ending it on multiple occasions lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PsychoDsk
How do you cope about the fact that ur parents will liekly go to jahannam for being Christcucks
I pray for them everyday and will keep on in the future. One day i will convert some of them and I believe that deep down ik times not unlimited though but ive only been muslim since june last yr

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Swarthy Knight and Sub5kang
Why is copying sources from a reddit thread bad? Arguments are arguments, doesn’t matter dho wrote them.
As I said previously I wasted my time trying to debunk him but he can up and go copy someone and I'm supposed gaf what he says after that? At that point I might as well go onto Reddit and copy the replies in the threads he's copied lmfao but as I said earlier, I won't stoop that low which is why I tried ending it jfl I'm the only one wasting time here

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I pray for them everyday and will keep on in the future. One day i will convert some of them and I believe that deep down ik times not unlimited though but ive only been muslim since june last yr
So you'd be okay with the rest of them not making it to heaven and burning in hell for eternity just for not agreeing with ur beliefs? That's brazzy bhai

Why is copying sources from a reddit thread bad? Arguments are arguments, doesn’t matter dho wrote them. I agree you’re a better debater than your pal @try2beme tho.

christians are the same, everyone who follows a certain religion gets heated asf in a debate. It’s just a matter of wanting to be right and simply not being right in the eyes of the debated.

Safe to say, both of you fuckers want to be right and prove to eachother that your religion is the right one but you’re both too stubborn to even remotely consider a thought of someone with another religion.

Debating religion always ends up like this because if they admit they're wrong it means their religion is wrong which means they've wasted a good portion of their life this has probably raised my cortisol too :feelshah:

He’s a retard. As I said genetic fallacy he can’t argue with the argument so he had to deflect hoping I’ll forget. That’s why I said he lost the debate he’s a faggot I put him on my ignore cos he’s an retard

You have a point but if two people make a claim the way to figure out if it’s true or whose close to truth is to put it to the test and Christianity IS THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM Islam fails this test and perverts scripture therefore even if this debate went nowhere the fact remains as I have shown numerous times here that Islam fails in its claims to be the religion of the prophets whilst Christianity is proven to be the religion of the prophets as stated by every single prophet numerous times over

Yeah when i rated Norwood mtn and he started being racist, insulting me and another for saying
is this the argument you are turning to now? you are so fucking strange man. i have never been racist to you, or anyone on here. AND I BEG you, to look for examples on either of my accounts. really not suprised ur trying to pull this card.

also hilarious coming from “gaslighters.org” in the bio. actually while ur at it please show me when i had this autistic tantrum. actually ill try to find it, you might just start making some shit up again you scamming piece of shit

Its so much more based to be a Muslim , most these christians are following a religion, a concept and a trend rather than a God. I want nothing to do with it, the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim. Ive seen it In Christian, athiest and Muslim countries i have all the insight I need im from a mixed city and am well travelled. Christians just wants more supporters. Im not perfect either but shit it doesnt take much to see the gap between these people
eat my shit niggercuck

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I guess you already know that I absolutely hate all religions including Christianity but your arguments against Christianity are ridiculous

why? because all of that applies to Muslims as well, they're both hypocrites and copers

I especially CAGED at this part:
Christians just want more supporters
as if Muslims aren't 3x worse by that criteria, objectively :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Oh look the ugly athiest incel bringing all this energy when hes bumping an old thread

Read the room, this thread is old news and much like real life nobody cares about your incel input at this stage
I guess you already know that I absolutely hate all religions including Christianity but your arguments against Christianity are ridiculous

why? because all of that applies to Muslims as well, they're both hypocrites and copers

as if Muslims aren't 3x worse by that criteria, objectively :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Oh look the ugly athiest incel bringing all this energy when hes bumping an old thread

Read the room, this thread is old news and much like real life nobody cares about your incel input at this stage
whatever chud :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Are you dumb? Islam openly accepts it. Because something happened everywhere doesn’t mean everyone accepted it as normal. Besides, it didnt happen only then but to this day. Nice iq man
You are dumb
the fact that your Christians ancestors doesn't have problem with it

just 100 years ago speakers volume

jfl at fluid morality

wanna be liberal eye candy

your Christian grand son with support pride

month

and give the same reasoning:feelswhy:

You are dumb
the fact that your Christians ancestors doesn't have problem with it

just 100 years ago speakers volume

jfl at fluid morality

wanna be liberal eye candy

your Christian grand son with support pride

month

and give the same reasoning:feelswhy:
No. whats even the point of replying that late.