Im so glad I am no longer Christian

Anyways this is pointless and for what it’s worth i hope you all have a nice day. I’m gonna do something else.
Stop fapping goy!

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang and try2beme
He called you to defend him :lul: because as you can tell the Sunni Muslim is in an tight spot he can’t defend his perfected sunnah of Mohammed in his sect :lul: he’s shaken and now begging for any other Muslim to bail him out (none can though as all the high IQ Muslims are Shia unironically and they love seeing Sunnis getting clapped)
Wrong again low iq oldcel who can't read
Tagging muslimcels so they know not to debate with losers like you
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @shia.jihadist @ryuken
I guess telling people not to debate means telling people to bail me out? Retarded brainlet

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I used my own argument… it was the Hadiths… are you dumb once again ATTACK THE ARGUMENT BUT YOU CANNOT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT YOUR BOOK SAYS THIS YOUR SUNNAH SAYS THIS YOUR MOHAMED DID THIS LOL. Your prophet was bullied by Demon larping Gabriel
Your own argument?
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Protestants are not really Christians. Even its name "Protest" speaks for itself.
They are retards. I don’t like Roman Catholicism but at least you guys have tradition even if you guys have corrupted dogma and papacy the fact is you guys have Apostolic succession

Protestants are only 1/3rd Christian and thanks to them the west is now Gaythiest stronghold. Protestants support the idea of separation of church and state, Roman Catholics and orthodox we deny this, god makes it clear the church and state work together as one body for Christ but Protestants being typical secularist retard heretics deny this and it leads to liberalism

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Bomber517
Wrong again low iq oldcel who can't read

I guess telling people not to debate means telling people to bail me out? Retarded brainlet
You're arguing with some1 who spreads misinformation by the way, I wouldn't waste my time if I was you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Sub5kang
You're arguing with some1 who spreads misinformation by the way, I wouldn't waste my time if I was you
Will do Bhai @PrinceLuenLeoncur have the day you deserve oldfag

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
the average christian brings disgrace to their religion compared to a much better average muslim.
average muslims want to diddle children because muh prophet fiddled children

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It is my argument :lul::lul::lul:

I had to google “Mohammed pressed by angel”

I did that and then posted you the Hadith…. That was my argument to show Mohammed’s experience with “Angel” isn’t congruent with genuine angelic experiences. In fact your prophets exp of god is also different and I also sent that

Why did nobody else post those Hadiths and passages? Simple because IM THE ONE AWARE OF THIS HENCE WHY I PULLED UP THE VERSES WHICH YOU CANNOT DEFEND SO NOW YOU USE GENTIC FALLACIES YOU HAVE FORFEITED THE ARGUMENT AS YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOUR PROPHET SEEING DEMONS AND HIS EXP WITH GOD BEING SO RADICALLY DIFFERENT FROM REAL PROPHETS

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
They are retards. I don’t like Roman Catholicism but at least you guys have tradition even if you guys have corrupted dogma and papacy the fact is you guys have Apostolic succession

Protestants are only 1/3rd Christian and thanks to them the west is now Gaythiest stronghold. Protestants support the idea of separation of church and state, Roman Catholics and orthodox we deny this, god makes it clear the church and state work together as one body for Christ but Protestants being typical secularist retard heretics deny this and it leads to liberalism
Btw i wasnt even born into that

My country has the most catholics in the world. Just to clear that blanket assumption up

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Btw i wasnt even born into that

My country has the most catholics in the world. Just to clear that blanket assumption up
As I said Roman Catholics and Protestants both are the cause of mass Apostasy in the west

Of the only denominations of Christianity were RC and Protestantism id also convert to Islam though Islam is just as retarded as Protestantism so I’d prob be atheist/agnostic.

Roman Catholics are a disgrace the popes a joke and so are Protestants I told you what sect to go to GO TO THE ORIGINAL SECT RHE FIRST DENOMINATION THE EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH LEAVE THIS 13 HUNDREDS HERESY OF RC BEHIND and leave this nonsensical Heretical Arab pagan religion of the sand nomads behind. Go to the one true god if Abraham

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and hardRscreamer
It is my argument :lul::lul::lul:

I had to google “Mohammed pressed by angel”

I did that and then posted you the Hadith…. That was my argument to show Mohammed’s experience with “Angel” isn’t congruent with genuine angelic experiences. In fact your prophets exp of god is also different and I also sent that

Why did nobody else post those Hadiths and passages? Simple because IM THE ONE AWARE OF THIS HENCE WHY I PULLED UP THE VERSES WHICH YOU CANNOT DEFEND SO NOW YOU USE GENTIC FALLACIES YOU HAVE FORFEITED THE ARGUMENT AS YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOUR PROPHET SEEING DEMONS AND HIS EXP WITH GOD BEING SO RADICALLY DIFFERENT FROM REAL PROPHETS
I literally did retard

Mirin your low iq

brown activities

yeah bro legal 9 year old marriages happen everywhere cope harder + the hadiths are bullshit :lul:

Angola: Age of consent 12, Religion: Christianity
Philippines: Age of consent 12, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Mexico: Age of consent 12-15 (varies by state), Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Japan: Age of consent 13, Religion: Shintoism, Buddhism
Argentina: Age of consent 13, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Germany: Age of consent 14, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism, Protestantism)

While your christian children are getting pumped and dumped by pedos within bounds of the law, sunni islam requires the womens age to be 15-16 to get married and no sex of age of consent bullshit. Your own nations humiliate yourselves

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PsychoH
@Autismcel
@Sub5kang

It's very simple actually all I will say is you have two choices in this temporary world :

Either you accept their is only one God without any partners and you worship him alone without using any images , statues.
Or you believe in paganism , trinity and worship your desires (atheism) .

Deep down you clearly know which is truth or not .
But pagans will still cope .

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, try2beme and Sub5kang
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PsychoH
@Autismcel
@Sub5kang

It's very simple actually all I will say is you have two choices in this temporary world :

Either you accept their is only one God without any partners and you worship him alone without using any images , statues.

3rd is athiesm but I get Ur point Bhai

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and try2beme
I literally did retard
View attachment 3183994
Mirin your low iq
No all you did is make baseless assertions you didn’t debunk anything written here…

Why was your prophets exp so contrary to others exp with angels? Why was his exp of god so radical? What’s going on here why did your prophet even get suicidal and say he’s possessed by djinn lmfao 🤣

You didn’t refute anything all you said was “It doesn’t prove he’s not a prophet” and I also answered that and you couldn’t respond to my response so you defaulted on genetic fallacies which being a fallacy I’m sure you know can not win you a debate my poor little child.

Come back when your older maybe by then you’ll have the knowledge to put up a decent fight until then you got rkt m8

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
Angola: Age of consent 12, Religion: Christianity
Philippines: Age of consent 12, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Mexico: Age of consent 12-15 (varies by state), Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Japan: Age of consent 13, Religion: Shintoism, Buddhism
Argentina: Age of consent 13, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism)
Germany: Age of consent 14, Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholicism, Protestantism)

While your christian children are getting pumped and dumped by pedos within bounds of the law, sunni islam requires the womens age to be 15-16 to get married and no sex of age of consent bullshit. Your own nations humiliate yourselves
i have to look into it but i believe that of all these countries although an early age of consent is present, it is still not allowed for older people to take advantage of it and by that i mean in the example of germany 14 cant fk with 18 year olds
in iraq tho, they are legalising 9 year old MARRIAGE :lul::lul: backwards "sharia law" average muslim country just give up, your pagan religion has a lot of fallacies just stop debating

@try2beme
Keep COPIN

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3 (Link)

Note how violent the supposed interaction between the angel and Muhammad is described as having been, and note that the being never identifies itself (neither as Gabriel nor as an angel in general).

Now, consider how differently the interactions that Gabriel is believed to have had with other individuals is described in the following passages.

Daniel 8:16-19

Note that in contrast to Muhammad's experience, Gabriel is identified by name in the presence of Daniel and Gabriel does not inflict pain on Daniel when interacting him but merely touches him in order to rouse him back to consciousness after her fainted due to seeing Gabriel.

Sahih Muslim, no.5765 (Link)

Sahih Muslim, no. 5279 (Link)

Abu Huraira reported Messenger of Allah ﷺ as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

@PsychoH don’t worry I got you covered on Mohammed being bullied by the demon
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
You ain't got him covered a random redditfag did

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PsychoH
@Autismcel
@Sub5kang

We worship one god with 0 partners. I know your Quran makes the MISTAKE in saying that we take Mary to be a god alongside god or that we take out Priests and monks to be equal with God or that we believe god is a third of three.

But the reality is we follow the GOD of the prophets they believed in the TRINITY (Abraham worshiped the angel of the lord so did Moses so did Isaac and so did Jacob and Solomon all bowed to the SON OF GOD BEFORE HIS INCARNATION), the one ultimate god, they never believed in the false MONADICAL pagan deity called Allah that spawned from the satanic pagan tribes of Ishmael

Pagan is a CHRISTIAN WORD used to describe religions that aren’t the majority so YOUR THE PAGAN HERE BUDDY LMFAO 🤣.

Ok so you lost aight, cool come back next time with an valid argument against what I said (you can’t cos I have had this convo with numerous Muslims) anyways good luck grow in knowledge and challenge me again when your smarter

• +1
Ok so you lost aight, cool come back next time with an valid argument against what I said (you can’t cos I have had this convo with numerous Muslims) anyways good luck grow in knowledge and challenge me again when your smarter
Ok so you didn't make an argument so it's not possible for you to win or lose because you're not in the debate in the first place :feelshah: I can do the same thing and spam Reddit threads about Christianity Bhai but I'm not that low come back when you can make your own arguments, until then, l8r Bhai :bigbrain:

average muslimcels cant comprehend handling a debate because they
1. have NOT read their quran
they think that uhh muh mohamet said be disciplined so this is obviously the best religion:feelsuhh: and dont read up on any other scriptures also
2. they rely on other people's takes on the quran and everything that is theological therefore not being able to form their own opinion on which religion is clearly supperior (christianity by a landslide the one true religion :feelskek:)

just accept jesus as your lord and saviour, it is not that deep muslimcels, jesus is the one true god, it is never too late

Ok so you didn't make an argument so it's not possible for you to win or lose because you're not in the debate in the first place :feelshah: I can do the same thing and spam Reddit threads about Christianity Bhai but I'm not that low come back when you can make your own arguments, until then, l8r Bhai :bigbrain:
You lost. Your Mohammed’s exp differs from the prophets he got bullied by “Gabriel” he was suicidal over it and said he was possessed you have yet to explain why his experiences differ so drastically different from the prophets of old. Why did everybody else exp god and angels in serenity meanwhile Mohammed sounds like he’s describing demonic possession (which he himself even says)

You cannot coherently defend this point which is WHY YOU LOST EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU LOST BASED ON THIS ALONE THATS WHY YOU KEEP DEFAULTING TO THE GENTIC FALLACY NOTICE THE WORD FALLSCY MEANING AN MISTAKE IN REASONING OR S FSLDE IDEA THAT WEAKENS AN ARGUMENT WHICH IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

Come back once you learn how to not fall victim to basic fallacies

they think that uhh muh mohamet said be disciplined so this is obviously the best religion:feelsuhh: and dont read up on any other scriptures also
2. they rely on other people's takes on the quran and everything that is theological therefore not being able to form their own opinion on which religion is clearly supperior (christianity by a landslide the one true religion :feelskek:)
Yes don’t be shocked. Islam is a religion that preys upon the low IQ their Hadiths as I have shown here prove it’s a religion for only the most mentally challenged

Islam has so many red flags I have pointed them out here and there’s many more I can point out it’s tiring because that religion is so easy to tear apart my brain is malfunctioning due to the amount of choice I have in dismantling Pisslam further than I already have.

Islam is supposedly more disciplined yet it allows for slaves sex slaverh rape and abortion. Islam is a degenerate religion

Sura 4:24
Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
And here’s the Tasfir allowing you to rape women in front of their husbands :lul::lul::lul::lul: allahamdullialahiiii
IMG 0001

Islam so based so moral so anti degeneracy. Meanwhile Islam allows you to fuck your cousins

• +1
We worship one god with 0 partners.
No you don't and deep down in heart you know it .

Ask a 10 year old kid who is free from all evil ,
Explain him trinity and explain him Tawheed(monotheism)
He will always choose tawheed .

Your trinity is pure paganism inb4 you spam the reply with explaining 'trinity'
Please don't you will make a fool out of yourself .

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I've memorised the Qur'an off by heart, how much of the bible have you memorised muh uh they uh don't read muh quran

Rely on other people's take, like what @PrinceLuenLeoncur is doing
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Keep dickriding each other lmfao have a faggy vacation and get married

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
You lost. Your Mohammed’s exp differs from the prophets he got bullied by “Gabriel” he was suicidal over it and said he was possessed you have yet to explain why his experiences differ so drastically different from the prophets of old. Why did everybody else exp god and angels in serenity meanwhile Mohammed sounds like he’s describing demonic possession (which he himself even says)

You cannot coherently defend this point which is WHY YOU LOST EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU LOST BASED ON THIS ALONE THATS WHY YOU KEEP DEFAULTING TO THE GENTIC FALLACY NOTICE THE WORD FALLSCY MEANING AN MISTAKE IN REASONING OR S FSLDE IDEA THAT WEAKENS AN ARGUMENT WHICH IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

Come back once you learn how to not fall victim to basic fallacies

Yes don’t be shocked. Islam is a religion that preys upon the low IQ their Hadiths as I have shown here prove it’s a religion for only the most mentally challenged

Islam has so many red flags I have pointed them out here and there’s many more I can point out it’s tiring because that religion is so easy to tear apart my brain is malfunctioning due to the amount of choice I have in dismantling Pisslam further than I already have.

Islam is supposedly more disciplined yet it allows for slaves sex slaverh rape and abortion. Islam is a degenerate religion

Sura 4:24
Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
And here’s the Tasfir allowing you to rape women in front of their husbands :lul::lul::lul::lul: allahamdullialahiiii
View attachment 3184035

Islam so based so moral so anti degeneracy. Meanwhile Islam allows you to fuck your cousins
islam hadiths b like "wash your nose because satan lives in your nose" gg

No you don't and deep down in heart you know it .

Ask a 10 year old kid who is free from all evil ,
Explain him trinity and explain him Tawheed(monotheism)
He will always choose tawheed .

Your trinity is pure paganism inb4 you spam the reply with explaining 'trinity'
Please don't you will make a fool out of yourself .
No, deep down you know you don’t worship the god of Abraham you PAGAN idolater go kiss your black stone.

One god three persons. There done ask any Christian kid it’s simple they will say the spirit is god the son is god snd the father is god. Also what you said is an incredulity Fallacy just because something is more complicated doesn’t make it true I can use the same logic the other way around

“God is eternal and complicated because humans cannot comprehend him therefore it’s only fitting that the true religion is one which is also deep and complicated”

See stupid argument don’t come to me using your low IQ dawah nonsense here buddy you’ll get slayed like every Muslim here. I need not explain the trinity, it’s simple one for three persons. Now explain does the attributes of Allah have aseity? And how are they connected to the essense of Allah? Because Allah clearly suffers from the problem of the “one and the many” that you claim Christian’s suffer from so before you come chat shit about trinity check up your own inconsistent philosophy

@PrinceLuenLeoncur you lost the argument due to copying someone's argument and I refuse to waste any more of my time on an oldfag who can't create his own argument, goodbye your faggy polyamorous lovers too @hardRscreamer and @PsychoH

So once again same shit… is that all you can do? You have forfighted rhe debate it’s so obvious to everybody here as I said come back later and debate me again when you have the know how until then BYE

I've memorised the Qur'an off by heart, how much of the bible have you memorised muh uh they uh don't read muh quran
if you've memorized the quran then just convert already
recite 4:171 jfl at you for still being muslimcel :lul:

So once again same shit… is that all you can do? You have forfighted rhe debate it’s so obvious to everybody here as I said come back later and debate me again when you have the know how until then BYE
Lmfao believe what you want

Lmfao believe what you want
You lost you can’t refute the argument your Hadiths cucked you and you know it lol. Keep using fallacies all you want it won’t change reality for you, you lost the debate then ran to GENETIC FALLACIES, which made you lose EVEN HARDER :lul::lul::lul: and now you look retarded

• Ugh..
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
@PrinceLuenLeoncur you lost the argument due to copying someone's argument and I refuse to waste any more of my time on an oldfag who can't create his own argument, goodbye your faggy polyamorous lovers too @hardRscreamer and @PsychoH
Islam is polyamorous. Not me.

• +1
You lost you can’t refute the argument your Hadiths cucked you and you know it lol. Keep using fallacies all you want it won’t change reality for you, you lost the debate then ran to GENETIC FALLACIES, which made you lose EVEN HARDER :lul::lul::lul: and now you look retarded
There was no argument to debunk in the first place because it wasn't your argument lmfao

and also jfl at actually pressing the ignore button on someone you're so mad you cant argue :lul::lul:

and also jfl at actually pressing the ignore button on someone you're so mad you cant argue :lul::lul:
I ignored you on your first post I unignored you rn so whatever you've said in-between that idk, also your first post was probably some retarded shit with no substance

I’m just a bystander but @PrinceLuenLeoncur is the only one in this entire thread citing sources and actually giving arguments. The rest of you are just ego fighting over nonsense. None of you have even remotely answered his arguments, all you say is ‘muh reddit source muh dnr you’re retarded’.

Argue back instead of deflecting and projecting ego insecurities onto each other ffs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There was no argument to debunk in the first place because it wasn't your argument lmfao
I actually make the argument irl with Muslims myself sure it’s worded diff cos somebody else made the comment but it’s a logical question anybody asks when confronted with how Mohammed got his revelation:hnghn:

But continue to avoid the question all you do is prove my point after all I’m the one who pulled up the Hadiths and verses which you yourself cannot refute so enjoy taking your L and enter my ignore because your a retard go kill yourself

I’m just a bystander but @PrinceLuenLeoncur is the only one in this entire thread citing sources and actually giving arguments. The rest of you are just ego fighting over nonsense. None of you have even remotely answered his arguments, all you say is ‘muh reddit source muh dnr you’re retarded’.

Argue back instead of deflecting and projecting ego insecurities onto each other ffs.
Welcome to Islam where logic is Haram (many Sunni schools such as salafi, Anthari and Wahabbi believe philosophy is haram lol)

Debating with Muslim you’ll learn they all use emotional arguments, fallacies and then criticise people on thing they themselves have issues with. “how can trinity be one god wallahi” but then their Allah has 99 attributes and has an ETERNAL UNCREATED QURAN….

And Christians are the polytheists when by their logic they have 101 gods (99+Quran+allah)

Lmfao citing sources? As in citing sources from a Reddit thread who had those same sources check the link he legit copy pasted anything he says after that I won't bother arguing with him because he just copies shit, also I did cite sources and he replied to me with the same sources jfl which means he didn't read my shit and proceeded to copy paste so tell me, why should I waste my time on a retard like him

So if its safe to say that he isn't reading my shit and copying shit from Reddit, tell me the reason I should continue rotting here with his dickriders @PsychoDsk

I actually make the argument irl with Muslims myself sure it’s worded diff cos somebody else made the comment but it’s a logical question anybody asks when confronted with how Mohammed got his revelation:hnghn:

But continue to avoid the question all you do is prove my point after all I’m the one who pulled up the Hadiths and verses which you yourself cannot refute so enjoy taking your L and enter my ignore because your a retard go kill yourself
Lmao I pulled the hadith before you so it's evident you don't read what I write yet you don't even bother writing your own shit so go kys oldfag brainlet