I'm so glad I found out about lookism and the black pill

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
My whole life I always liked my face on the mirror, because on the mirror you can only see your front, and a recessed chin does little damage to your front view. But I always cringed at pictures of the side of my face, and I never understood what was ugly about it, I just didn't like it and I made me feel sad to look at it and know that everyone sees me that way. It made me want to wear hoodies so that only my front would be visible. But lookism and the black pill taught me that beauty is for the most part objective and it is possible to pin point exactly what is making you unattractive, in my case it was that my chin was recessed, I made a morph in which I only fixed my chin and I looked great! Lifefuel! Now I know what the problem is and I know how to change it. It's only a matter of time now until I get my genio surgery and after that I will never again cringe at my profile and feel insecure about my side view! I can't wait!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bluepill, BrettyBoy and 2 others
side profile is cope bro my chin is recessed but I get treated well irl

my chin is recessed but I get treated well irl
Same but I can't help but feel shit about it, I want to change it so bad. Its not cope, but I do agree it matters less than the front

same bro the possibility of getting genio in the next few years is my lifefuel

t greycel

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Wish I found out about this shit at 4 years old, ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
the worst thing is when you know what problem you have but you cant change it for shit jfl