I’m sorry for positing a picture of donetello the ninja turtle on the rating section

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

god make my life great inc.
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to extend my sincerest apologies for my recent actions in posting a picture of Donatello, the Ninja Turtle on the rating section, without considering how it might have affected you and others.

In hindsight, I realize that my actions were thoughtless and inappropriate. I understand that Donatello holds a special place in my heart, and my post might have been hurtful or offensive. Please know that it was never my intention to cause any distress or discomfort.

I deeply regret my actions and the impact they had on you and anyone else who might have been affected. I assure you that I have learned from this mistake and will be more considerate in the future before sharing any content.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my thoughtless behavior. I value our relationship and your feelings, and I am committed to making amends.

Thank you for your understanding and for giving me the opportunity to apologize.

Sincerely,

GabachoCopium

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Brutal, you got a 10% warning for it.

• So Sad
everybody knows that donatello is the fugly one

• WTF