JFL - Ching Chong Ling Long BING BONG, but no Ding DONG!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Fucking gooks :lul:

r/MorbidReality - None of the pictures posted of tieniman square ever show the reality of that event, this is what the Chinese government really did
oh and nsfw too I guess JFL

also mee soww sowwee wicecels gookcels vpnmaxxing chinkcels if this gets you in trouble with the winnie the poo and fucks up your social credit score or something I guess, not really my fault tbh ngl since you clicked on this tbh tbh :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patriot, Albeacho, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person

mogged by this subhuman chink "goddess" goddess_xiu

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
ultra racist thread ngl
yes.

oh please I've made worse...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 13511 and GripMaxxing
What was this shit supposed to look like when it was alive?

40rkz59820s31

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny and chaddyboi66
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

@Yellow_fever_cel
@RedFlood
@Collagen or rope
@the one jbw nigger in china rn can't remember his faggot name

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
You are sad bro trying so hard to racebait the 2 asians on this forum. Kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Danish_Retard and chaddyboi66
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

@Yellow_fever_cel
@RedFlood
@Collagen or rope
Why do you think I'm in Chinkland?

Fucking gooks :lul:

r/MorbidReality - None of the pictures posted of tieniman square ever show the reality of that event, this is what the Chinese government really did
oh and nsfw too I guess JFL

also mee soww sowwee wicecels gookcels vpnmaxxing chinkcels if this gets you in trouble with the winnie the poo and fucks up your social credit score or something I guess, not really my fault tbh ngl since you clicked on this tbh tbh :lul:

Thank you for showing me a man crushed in chink square while I'm eating bro.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Albeacho and Sny
Another edgy baiting thread by an anon who doesn't leave the house. What else is new?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
:forcedsmile: Why do redditors believing this actually does smth

@Yellow_fever_cel
@RedFlood
@Collagen or rope

@Yellow_fever_cel
@RedFlood
@Collagen or rope

@Jamesothy GOTCH UR ASS NIGGER FINALLY REMEMBERED YOU'RE NAME HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK A WHILE

ANYWAY SORRY IF THIS GETS YOU IN TROUBLE WITH WINNIE THE POO BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR CLICKING IT SOo...

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Jamesothy GOTCH UR ASS NIGGER FINALLY REMEMBERED YOU'RE NAME HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK A WHILE

ANYWAY SORRY IF THIS GETS YOU IN TROUBLE WITH WINNIE THE POO BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR CLICKING IT SOo...

the abused shudra kutta dev deleted his acc jfl

• JFL
Damn this shit is racist

• JFL
Damn this shit is racist
I firmly believe that the only person who would care this much about saying all this racist shit about asians, is another asian
would that still be racist? I guess in an uncle tom kind of way

• JFL
I firmly believe that the only person who would care this much about saying all this racist shit about asians, is another asian
would that still be racist? I guess in an uncle tom kind of way

I'm not gook and I make evisceration threads roasting just about every race for :lul:

I don't really take any of this seriously and you'd be able to tell that if you read...

EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY PARTY. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT'S THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. IT'S BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS THE USE OF THIS, DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS SATIRE.

I'm not gook and I make evisceration threads roasting just about every race for :lul:

I don't really take any of this seriously and you'd be able to tell that if you read...

EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY PARTY. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT'S THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. IT'S BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS THE USE OF THIS, DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS SATIRE.
calm down chang I don't even know how to read

also is that christian bale as neo?

Nice try. I'm not living in the PRC anymore.

• So Sad
I dont get it

• JFL