I'm starting to apply topical minox directly into my eyelashes today

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
I want mogger eyelashes at any cost :woke::woke::woke::feelsree:

I use one of these lashes brushes, apply liquid minox on it and carefully brush my upper/lower lashes.

I just did it and didn't get a single molecule into my eyes.
On top of that I am taking 2.5 oral min daily

Starting point, more or less:

excuse my abused dog eyes

I use one of this lashes brushes, apply liquid minox and carefully brushing my upper/lower lashes. I just did it and didn't get a single molecule into my eyes
View attachment 1994745

View attachment 1994739

Be reborn as a brown or mixed man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Elvisandreaa, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
what is good about eye lashes

what is good about eye lashes
functionally its to protect from dusst and sweat or whatevr, but aesthethicalaly its decorative feature cherry on cake tyope of stuff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, DripZ and NFA PB
functionally its to protect from dusst and sweat or whatevr, but aesthethicalaly its decorative feature cherry on cake tyope of stuff
yassir

plus it can bump up an average eye area combined with good brows

• +1
Reactions: DripZ and sub5inchcel
yassir

plus it can bump up an average eye area combined with good brows
I was thinking of doing the same thing tbh. I have seen slight eyelash gains from applying minox to eyebrows alone. Imagine what applying directly to lashes would do.

I was thinking of doing the same thing tbh. I have seen slight eyelash gains from applying minox to eyebrows alone. Imagine what applying directly to lashes would do.
Iam shitty responder to topical min so I'm coping hard while using tret and also oral min at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and EverythingMattersCel
Wouldnt your lashes go back to normal after you stop using Minox on them ?

I use one of these lashes brushes, apply liquid minox on it and carefully brush my upper/lower lashes.

View attachment 1994745

I just did it and didn't get a single molecule into my eyes.

View attachment 1994739

NOOO
DONT, if it gets into your eyes you could ruin them forever, idk who told you this or how you came to this conclusion BUT DONT, you will have to use minox for years and potentially forever if you start!!! If you have to take oral or use latisse, its FDA approved and wont messup your eyes

NOOO
DONT, if it gets into your eyes you could ruin them forever, idk who told you this or how you came to this conclusion BUT DONT, you will have to use minox for years and potentially forever if you start!!! If you have to take oral or use latisse, its FDA approved and wont messup your eyes
i am already doing all of those, besides how can it hurt me? it will be like just alcohol in eyes, itd hurt like a bitch, nothing more.

i am already doing all of those, besides how can it hurt me? it will be like just alcohol in eyes, itd hurt like a bitch, nothing more.

your using latisse?

holy shit dude thanks for linking this,

gonna drop it, its ova

will keep coping with latmeme
lmao glad I could help, make sure you google things when u use them. Ive heard casteroil may help but could be cope. Either way eyelashes really arnt that important. Curling them may make them more prominent though

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
just blind yourself for 0.0001 psl theory

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Sondern
holy shit dude thanks for linking this,

gonna drop it, its ova

will keep coping with latmeme

thats not specifically from applying it to lashes
A 42-year-old healthy male presented with sudden blurring of vision at his left eye. The best corrected visual acuities were 10/10 in the right eye and 6/10 in the left eye. In eye examination, moderate optic disc swelling with some bleeding points within was observed [Table/Fig-1]. Colour test was normal, and there was no smoke and alcohol use in the patient’s personal history. No other health problems including hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, orserebrovascular accident history (which can cause or associate to NAION) were determined. However, in the patient’s detailed history, there was a high amount of topical minoxidil solution (5%) used topically for androgenetic alopecia (120 ml per month for 1 year namely two fold its normal dose) before.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5028441/

thats not specifically from applying it to lashes
A 42-year-old healthy male presented with sudden blurring of vision at his left eye. The best corrected visual acuities were 10/10 in the right eye and 6/10 in the left eye. In eye examination, moderate optic disc swelling with some bleeding points within was observed [Table/Fig-1]. Colour test was normal, and there was no smoke and alcohol use in the patient’s personal history. No other health problems including hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, orserebrovascular accident history (which can cause or associate to NAION) were determined. However, in the patient’s detailed history, there was a high amount of topical minoxidil solution (5%) used topically for androgenetic alopecia (120 ml per month for 1 year namely two fold its normal dose) before.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5028441/
What’s your point