I'm starting to have fake arguments about trannies in my head

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Posts
1,386
Reputation
1,998
It's 5am, i'm making my eggs before college and I realize that i'm having a heated argument about trannies in my head. Today I had an anti-tranny stance, but i'm afraid tomorrow might be different.
All the years of shitposting on 4chan are paying off. Don't go to /tv/
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, vaninskybird and RichardSpencel
Go ER
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Your afriad your stance will be different tomorrow? As if your mind lost an argument to itself wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Your afriad your stance will be different tomorrow? As if your mind lost an argument to itself wtf
Pretty much
 
nobody but trannies thinks this much about trannies ngl to you
 
just bent over a tranny and fuck the shit out of her fat ass and call it a day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14975 and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just bent over a tranny and fuck the shit out of her fat ass and call it a day
you may be thinking of femboys, they are completely different from the disgusting trannies
 
Capture
 
It's 5am, i'm making my eggs before college and I realize that i'm having a heated argument about trannies in my head. Today I had an anti-tranny stance, but i'm afraid tomorrow might be different.
All the years of shitposting on 4chan are paying off. Don't go to /tv/
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and johnsmithcel

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
22
Views
69
vinmal
vinmal
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
21
Lorence
Lorence
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
63
ASTRO_YSD
ASTRO_YSD
M
Replies
3
Views
16
SachaJaat
SachaJaat
useruj65ptmjg6
Replies
22
Views
85
decorative straw42
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top