im starting to take psychology/psychiatry whatever bait hook

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
not going to therapist or something but my brain seems legit fucked because i actually notice myself having mood swings.
i go from angsty angry autist to emo kid tier not meme word like depression but feeling ,,empty'' or numb etc. there are days when im laughing happy and uplifted all day. i can have them all in one day too probably no idea
im not eating meds so what the fuck do i do? should i actually visit some psychiatrist i dont know, perferably at home not in office and talk with him casually so i figure out what i can do myself without meds. or once he/she gets me in nest im fucked forever
are shrooms actually legit dont say anything if u havent done them. foods?

it depends on what the reason for your mental state is ?
is it something you can change or not ?

That’s called clinical depression

It’s not a meme word you fucking 15 year old.

Get vitamin D up don’t takes psychiatric meds
Love the name btw

• +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and ShredPill
it depends on what the reason for your mental state is ?
is it something you can change or not ?
i live boring but still somewhat normal life. was full blown basement dweller neet like 6 months ago probably. job is shit and dangerous but its still a job and its swallowable because get along with guys in crew pretty well. got dick wet this year if u blame this on muhh no boobs no vagene. still fucked in head
Get vitamin D
im most likely defficent yeah. planned to get some pills anyway. any source on this, i know brain chemistry can get fucked from lack of nutritents/vitramins etc

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
You have maybe BPD

You have maybe BPD
i have heard about that and i probably dont. in fact i dont believe more than half of psychology and even if psychiatry is somewhat legit its likely doctor will try to fuck me over for money when my issue isnt that big and probably can be fixed by myself(?")

Last edited:
If you're trying to get straight with meds as a last resort, start with a therapist.

Psychiatrists are medical doctors, and thus are tasked with treating symptoms. The therapist will refer you if your symptoms are medical in nature.

In choosing a therapist, I recommend one with a "PhD in clinical psychology". To get this degree you need to conduct actual research and attain a high-level understanding of the scientific literature.

Be wary of anyone with a "PsyD". It doesn't require you to do research, and thus is a degree attained by lazy people.

i have heard about that and i probably dont. in fact i dont believe more than half of psychology and even if psychiatry is somewhat legit its likely doctor will try to fuck me over for money when my issue isnt that big and probably can be fixed by myself(?")
Try shrooms for mental reset

Try shrooms for mental reset
exact thats what i wanna do. autists saying i have bpd then i may have adhd or autism or add whatever names there are..
as i said symptoms overlap alot. im probably normal and being memed by internet and retarded wannabe science
checked symptoms for bpd and clinical deppression. symptoms are very alike but written differently

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel