I'm taking a short break from org

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,497
Reputation
13,994
The servers are trash and I'm geniunly anoyed at that nigger Master and I'm so sorry I cn't repply or even rep your threads @couragecel @NW3Slayer @Oscaridk
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sasha108, shedontluv-U, _Jason_ and 3 others
I'm actually really disapointed in @Numb and Master, this forum is all some people have to socialise and you are putting your needs promoting some "Camp Looksmax" than looking after your servers
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, _Jason_, NW3Slayer and 1 other person
Same bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, NW3Slayer and arlo_420
THE SERVERS ARE SO SHITTT BROO HOLY FUCK

@Master @NumbThePain

FIX IT U DUMB NIGGERS
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and _Jason_
fr its unusable.
@Master please fix this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and arlo_420

Similar threads

americanpakitruvcel
Replies
3
Views
45
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
lemon67
Replies
15
Views
112
gorgeous
gorgeous
price.
Replies
5
Views
31
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
price.
Replies
3
Views
27
price.
price.
Greypiller
Replies
3
Views
29
Greypiller
Greypiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top