I'm taking german as foreign language subject

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
@deadstock I told you I'm going to learn german. German 1 then german 2 and then I'll give the Goethe Institut examination and get my certificate for german proficiency.

Screenshot 20241010 153154 Chrome

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ron.Belgrade, isis_Bleach, Tabula Rasa and 21 others
@baerr @LancasteR @Akhi @Beastimmung @The Grinch

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, LancasteR, baerr and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Chadeep, iloveboobs and 7 others
Retard, Spanish would be smarter who the fuck speaks german

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, truthhurts, Chadeep and 9 others
Would it? I'm not sure I still have a month's time to withdraw and change the courses.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and castizo
Or should I take french? @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bars, psychomandible and 2 others
Would it? I'm not sure I still have a month's time to withdraw and change the courses.
Spanish is the most spoken language in the world, if you can speak english which you do, and Spanish you can essentially talk to every single person on earth, latin america and spain is also heavily on the rise in form of economy etc so Spanish is the language of the future, just look at Colombia for example, the number of billionaires from 2010 to now have gone from 4 to 24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Chadeep, uksucks and 6 others
Viel Erfolg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Jason Voorhees
@SomethingIsWrong

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Or should I take french? @NZb6Air
either german or french, they're gonna be too hard to learn at the same time
Spanish is the most spoken language in the world, if you can speak english which you do, and Spanish you can essentially talk to every single person on earth, latin america and spain is also heavily on the rise in form of economy etc so Spanish is the language of the future, just look at Colombia for example, the number of billionaires from 2010 to now have gone from 4 to 24
and don't learn spanish, literally easy af + waste of time for career, irl and for art (they have one good book :ROFLMAO:) and 0 good movie
just learn it later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Chadeep, sportsmogger and 3 others
Who tf speaks german

spanish or Portuguese would be better

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Jason Voorhees and castizo
either german or french, they're gonna be too hard to learn at the same time

and don't learn spanish, literally easy af + waste of time for career, irl and for art (they have one good book :ROFLMAO:) and 0 good movie
just learn it later
Both german and french are useless, 2/10 ragebait

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Chadeep, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
True aryan tbh:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, ss07 and Jason Voorhees
>guy who only knows 2 languages at most + is 16
I speak Norwegian, swedish, Danish, Spanish, and english, i can speak to the whole civilized world while you’re some narcy amerimutt that thinks hes high iq just Shut up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, |Daddy_Zygos|, sportsmogger and 3 others
french, more people speak french
its pointless to learn german because nobody talks german
Only swimmers from africa speak french

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Jason Voorhees
I speak Norwegian, swedish, Danish, Spanish, and english, i can speak to the whole civilized world while you’re some narcy amerimutt that thinks hes high iq just Shut up
ye exactly u still speak less than me even when including 4 bloated dialects

• +1
Reactions: Bars, psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
@TUSSELEIF @standardcel @TsarTsar444

English or spanish 💀💀

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, Jason Voorhees and castizo
I literally have C2 in Spanish (so it's for sure better than yours) because I thought of how much map it covered and because of stuff related to my field and it was still fucking useless, wish i learned german instead, waste of time, the only thing i got out of it was reading don quixote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SomethingIsWrong
@deadstock I told you I'm going to learn german. German 1 then german 2 and then I'll give the Goethe Institut examination and get my certificate for german proficiency.

View attachment 3229820
Go it slow tbh , personally i was like A1 level when I came here in Germany ( I was 13-14 year old)
Now currently B2 level after interacting with others in Germany a lot .
Language was one of major reason I got shit grades in highschool.

But I can say for sure I'm at true B2 level unlike others who have C1 certificate still can't form and speak sentences in german without any major error ,
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I literally have C2 in Spanish (so it's for sure better than yours) because I thought of how much map it covered and because of stuff related to my field and it was still fucking useless, wish i learned german instead, waste of time, the only thing i got out of it was reading don quixote
LOLL i knew exactly what you were going to say, your minority complex is oozing thru the screen, you want to prove yourself to me so bad its kinda cute💕

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
Germany, Austria and Switzerland are much more valuable then any Spanish speaking country tbh

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Johnnybegood, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
  • +1
Europe largest trading partner

Based decision bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
Not even just that, both french and german render learning anything else first useless, cause they're both the most complete and complex base languages for the big groups

they're also the only languages you can actually think with cause of how u can compoundwordmax (highiq cels only)

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
Not even just that, both french and german render learning anything else first useless, cause they're both the most complete and complex base languages for the big groups

View attachment 3229840

they're also the only languages you can actually think with cause of how u can compoundwordmax (highiq cels only)
I don't understand this chart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and NZb6Air
you can read mein kampf and learn why you need to die, in the original language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, raleqtambrobret, StrangerDanger and 4 others
I don't understand this chart.
Pretty sure it's showing how close different languages are to other families and the families to different language groups

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Bars, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Pretty sure it's showing how close different languages are to other families and the families to different language groups
How is that quantifiable ? @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and psychomandible
How is that quantifiable ? @NZb6Air
nigga title top left and bottom right, it's lexical distance, how close they are lexically, how big each language circle is how many speakers and the meta circles are families

for example if u learn german, it's perma easy to learn dutch and english and danish, type shit

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Jason Voorhees
nigga title top left and bottom right, it's lexical distance, how close they are lexically, how big each language circle is how many speakers and the meta circles are families

for example if u learn german, it's perma easy to learn dutch and english and danish, type shit
Reminds me of the quote by Holy Roman emperor Charles V:

"I speak in Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and NZb6Air
Reminds me of the quote by Holy Roman emperor Charles V:

"I speak in Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse."
Sanskrit , Ancient Greek , Latin

French , German

Rest is cope and shit—merely dialects—and I know them(probably including your mother tongue) better than you

• +1

I know a nigga who is learning Korean btw so he can legit move to Korea and get a Kpop foid. Ded srs. Fat fuck learned geomaxxing at a young age. @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and NZb6Air
Why Sanskrit? No body speaks it in India itself @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Why Sanskrit? No body speaks it in India itself @NZb6Air
first line is dead ones nigga but the reason is cause u can compoundwordmax = language

when u can't compoundwordmax it's a dialect not a language, u can't think with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
you dont speak swedish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo, Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
all you need is english tbh

no need to learn any other languages

• +1
first line is dead ones nigga but the reason is cause u can compoundwordmax = language

when u can't compoundwordmax it's a dialect not a language, u can't think with it
Jfl if you don't think in clicks like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger