I'm taking german as foreign language subject

oh ur follower requests

why was it in swedish
i know a shit ton of niggers from sweden nigger, i'm gonna ahve to learn it anyway since i plan on going there, norwegian first tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GigaStacySexual, NZb6Air and 1 other person
i know a shit ton of niggers from sweden nigger, i'm gonna ahve to learn it anyway since i plan on going there, norwegian first tho
ethnics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
Do you want marry a swedish girl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger
norway is literally life of on tutorial mode nigga doesn't matter who u are/what ulook like
I've heard Finland is better tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Learn Spanish...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I literally have C2 in Spanish (so it's for sure better than yours) because I thought of how much map it covered and because of stuff related to my field and it was still fucking useless, wish i learned german instead, waste of time, the only thing i got out of it was reading don quixote
Nice I have C2 in Spanish German and also almost English

Some Italian as well

I believe it's the best language combination but I want more with turkish portuguese and Russian

• +1
So even ugly ethnics can get GL norwegian girls?
maybe if u're NT but even if u're ugly + non NT, u can jsut work max and make 5k per month to hardmaxx or u can just work 4 hours and LDAR etc and everything is avalaible and shit, it's just tutorial mode nigga

• Love it
Learn svidish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
Not even just that, both french and german render learning anything else first useless, cause they're both the most complete and complex base languages for the big groups

View attachment 3229840

they're also the only languages you can actually think with cause of how u can compoundwordmax (highiq cels only)
French is useless compared to German though

With German you have less competition if you speak it when it comes to jobs since Germany needs workers and
English and French have too many speakers in order to give you an advantage

French is also a dying language outside of subsaharan Africa and all North African countries and middle Eastern countries where it's spoken have it getting replaced by English

Lebanon atm has a tie with its English and French speakers number wise atm

For working in Switzerland German is far superior than French while you can work with french in the french parts of Switzerland the taxes are more than double compared to the german part and the salary also is lower

French also only sounds good when foids speak it and if you speak it as a guy you sound gay

Morocco and Lebanon are switching to English rn they all do with maybe Algeria as an exception for hit chicks

French will be useless unless you wanna fuck black girsl lol

Last edited:
  • +1
maybe if u're NT but even if u're ugly + non NT, u can jsut work max and make 5k per month to hardmaxx or u can just work 4 hours and LDAR etc and everything is avalaible and shit, it's just tutorial mode nigga
True

• +1
Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic and Mandarin are only picked up by guys who didn't get any other languages. You are considered to be either a Muslim or retard if u take any of them in my uni

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, JohnDoe, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Germany, Austria and Switzerland are much more valuable then any Spanish speaking country tbh
every german speaker already speaks good english

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic and Mandarin are only picked up by guys who didn't get any other languages. You are considered to be either a Muslim or retard if u take any of them in my uni
Yeah learning these languages is a scam

Norwegian and Swedish are useless to learn since all of them speak english

Arabic also doesn't make sense since you have to learn standard Arabic plus the dialect you want to learn in order to communicate with every Arabic speaker meaning you have to learn two languages and the other Arabs can just use their own accent/dialect to talk badly about you and you wouldn't be able to spot it if they don't explain it to you in standard Arabic but their own dialect you won't understand

Mandarin is good for business but that's the only reason it's not useless to learn but it's also the hardest language to learn in the world and breeding a Chinese chick would turn your sons into truecells

• +1
no one chooses norwegian or swedish, we just speak it since we are born here

• +1
  • +1
they have all been with 10 guys plus and masculine annoying whores, keep dreaming tho💕
No they are young blonde blue eyed angels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, NZb6Air and castizo
Arabic also doesn't make sense since you have to learn standard Arabic plus the dialect you want to learn in order to communicate with every Arabic speaker meaning you have to learn two languages and the other Arabs can just use their own accent/dialect to talk badly about you and you wouldn't be able to spot it if they don't explain it to you in standard Arabic but their own dialect you won't understand
bs when u learn MSA, it's every easy to one shot all dialects

Mandarin is good for business but that's the only reason it's not useless to learn but it's also the hardest language to learn in the world and breeding a Chinese chick would turn your sons into truecells
cope chinese is easy

According to stereotypes and general opinions on nordics.
yeah, come here, i promise you you will be disappointed ask @sportsmogger he lives here too its not like that here

• +1
  • JFL
yeah, come here, i promise you you will be disappointed ask @sportsmogger he lives here too its not like that here
Hes a white worshipping ethnic

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and castizo
Cope. I don't worship whites plenty of posts dissing them. I only worship beauty and aesthetics but nordic women just happen to be aesthetic.
Norwegian girls aren't that pretty

• +1
  • JFL
Cope. I don't worship whites plenty of posts dissing them. I only worship beauty and aesthetics but nordic women just happen to be aesthetic.
not always

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
bs when u learn MSA, it's every easy to one shot all dialects

cope chinese is easy
MSA is only what they use to communicate with each other

If you understand MSA and learn Egyptian arabic too for example you could communicate with Egyptians without problems and then with other Arabs if they know MSA as well

But if two Saudis or two lebanese people talked with each other and didn't want you to know what they are talking about you wouldn't know what they were talking about at all

Lebanese Arabic might be a little bit closer to Egyptian Arabic but it's still not the same

And nah Chinese is not easy and I would say Chinese and Arabic are definietly the hardest languages in the world if you don't already speak a language that is close to them

If Chinese and Arabic are so easy then why don't you speak neither of them?

• +1
literally more people speak hindi than spanish
But it's a different dimension how much spanish speaking foids outclass hindi foids in the looks department and many people in India know English so you can speak english with them if you wanna get scammed no need to learn hindi for that

Many Spanish speaking people only speak spanish

• +1