I'm taking german as foreign language subject

If Chinese and Arabic are so easy then why don't you speak neither of them?
i have C2 in Arabic and HSK 3 in Chinese :ROFLMAO:

if you say they're hard you're either retarded or u're just parotting the reddit consensus which is based on the US gov thing they did to determine what's most distant to english native speakers

And nobody talks with MSA only dialects which are easy to learn if u know MSA, so stop talking when u know nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
But it's a different dimension how much spanish speaking foids outclass hindi foids in the looks department and many people in India know English so you can speak english with them if you wanna get scammed no need to learn hindi for that

Many Spanish speaking people only speak spanish
Theres also chinese which is spoken by more people and plenty of chinese dont speak english either

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
You gonna become like these curries in my company huh

They won't speak german as good as I will in the future. Also cute german gf :love:
This one curry speaks pretty good german, he's been here for 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Spanish is useless.

Where are you gonna use spanish?
As of 2023, approximately 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language, making it the second most spoken language in the world.

Estimates of how many people speak German in the world vary, but it's generally around 175–220 million

• +1
Good luck

• +1
germany is the enemy of europe

• +1
As of 2023, approximately 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language, making it the second most spoken language in the world.

Estimates of how many people speak German in the world vary, but it's generally around 175–220 million
Its about the kinds of people, not the general number.

German speaking GDP is almost as great as spanish speaking despite being way less people.

• +1

This is false, it is the 4th most spoken language in the world. It is the 2nd most spoken native language in the world.

• +1
This is false, it is the 4th most spoken language in the world. It is the 2nd most spoken native language in the world.
"As of 2023, approximately 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language" reread it. That is what was meant.

Its about the kinds of people, not the general number.

German speaking GDP is almost as great as spanish speaking despite being way less people.
Who cares about GDP of a country JFL you can connect to more people if you speak Spanish. That's the entire point of language.

• +1
"As of 2023, approximately 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language" reread it. That is what was meant.
You still falsely claimed that it is the 2nd most spoken language in the world.

• +1
Who cares about GDP of a country JFL you can connect to more people if you speak Spanish. That's the entire point of language.
Most people prefer connecting with their own people.

You should learn a language if you want to move to another country.

And who would want to move to a country with a bad economy.

Spanish is only useful if you live in the americas

• +1
german language is hard asf

• +1
You still falsely claimed that it is the 2nd most spoken language in the world.
I copied and pasted it off google that's not what I meant.

Most people prefer connecting with their own people.

You should learn a language if you want to move to another country.

And who would want to move to a country with a bad economy.

Spanish is only useful if you live in the americas
Spanish is useful everywhere tbh. I live in the US and Spanish would be very useful if I spoke it. What good is German if you live in India?

• +1

• +1
Spanish is useful everywhere tbh. I live in the US and Spanish would be very useful if I spoke it. What good is German if you live in India?
What good is spanish if you live in India lmao?

Obviously in the US spanish is basically the second language so there it will be more useful.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
What good is spanish if you live in India lmao?

Obviously in the US spanish is basically the second language so there it will be more useful.
Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. Even people in Germany are speaking English.

I know a guy in Germany who exclusively speaks English because it's the language of business and basically everything important.

Spanish is a very good second language to learn. Just don't even bother learning that gook language Chinese because that shit is really only spoken in China. Spanish is spoken in many countries.

After learning Spanish, French is a good language to learn. If you speak English, Spanish, and French, you can communicate with quite a huge portion of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Beastimmung
I know a guy in Germany who exclusively speaks English because it's the language of business and basically everything important.
He probably has no german friends tough. In his company he probably works in the international sector instead of with the normal germans. You will be ostrocised. Seems lonely.
Spanish is a very good second language to learn. Just don't even bother learning that gook language Chinese because that shit is really only spoken in China. Spanish is spoken in many countries.

After learning Spanish, French is a good language to learn. If you speak English, Spanish, and French, you can communicate with quite a huge portion of the world.
Tbh unless you plan on moving somewhere (or travel alot to that part of the world) you should just choose what you are interested in (or if you only need it for the academic credit choose spanish since its easiest).

But imo German is more interesting with all the words you can form and literature you can read in its native form

• +1
He probably has no german friends tough. In his company he probably works in the international sector instead of with the normal germans. You will be ostrocised. Seems lonely.

Tbh unless you plan on moving somewhere (or travel alot to that part of the world) you should just choose what you are interested in (or if you only need it for the academic credit choose spanish since its easiest).

But imo German is more interesting with all the words you can form and literature you can read in its native form
He was born in Germany he is literally German lol not an expat. Of course he speaks German to people in normal life but when he goes online he never speaks German.

But no pointing learning a difficult language if it's barely spoken. Might as well speak Navajo or something if you're interested in it.

German is a nice language though.

• +1
Retard, Spanish would be smarter who the fuck speaks german
no one of importance seriously speaks any other languages other than russian, english, arabic or chinese

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and castizo
no one of importance seriously speaks any other languages other than russian, english, arabic or chinese
2nd richest man on earth speaks french

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and noobs
i have C2 in Arabic and HSK 3 in Chinese :ROFLMAO:

if you say they're hard you're either retarded or u're just parotting the reddit consensus which is based on the US gov thing they did to determine what's most distant to english native speakers

And nobody talks with MSA only dialects which are easy to learn if u know MSA, so stop talking when u know nothing

Is that so so What is your native language and how long did it take you to learn Arabic and Chinese?

You seem not to be able to read it might be your Tik tokk attention span I said it's the hardest language for people that don't already speak a language that is close to these languages

If Arabic and Chinese are not hard for you German should be a cakewalk for you makes me wonder why you don't speak it yet

Again you show that you are too stupid to fully read what a person writes since I wrote people normally speak in dialects and I never said they use msa to communicate normally
Also easy to learn is relative and depends on the person

What Arabic dialect do you know?

Maybe if you try really hard your 2 last braincells can comprehend what I have just written and I also recommend you to stop watching Tik tokk so your attention span doesn't get fried

• +1
Theres also chinese which is spoken by more people and plenty of chinese dont speak english either
Yes that's true I know

I woukd learn spanish over Chinese any day though of its not business related since the foids are better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and VHD
  • +1
french which i mastered and it took a lot of time since it's so deep, most natives don't actually speak it correctly

no german is way harder lol

all of them

ye just fill all the dogshit u said with insults to make it seem like you said something of substance :lul:
Not fun when someone does the same thing to you that you did on my other thread right?

Yeah I actually kinda believe that since also Germany has people that speak wrong on purpose or can't properly speak German

So french is your native language how old are you and how long did it take you to learn Chinese and French?

German is a very logical language meanwhile Chinese has a crazy amount of characters one would have to remember
you can't be serious

Nah I actually explained my thought processes with valid arguments to you and you decided to not read it or read it wrong on purpose

• +1
Coincidentally, I've been learning German for a month or two now as well. I use some Anki decks for vocabulary and then watch YT channels, Netflix series, and movies in German for immersion.

There's also a grammar book I'm reading, but German grammar overall is pretty similar to Dutch grammar, so.

Personally learning it out of interest, mainly. I was taught it at school for a couple of years but dropped it. Now, I'd like to know an extra language, and for a Dutchman, German is the easiest to learn.

I also like history a lot (19th/20th century, world wars, etc), so being able to read historical documents, and biographies or watch documentaries in the native language is invaluable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soontobechadlite, NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
Based. Young blonde norwegian wife.
For the longest time, I wanted to move to Norway, hell I spent years learning the language.

In fact, pretty sure I'll still settle down there when starting a family.

Primarily because a. I like the nature (there's no nature here anymore, it's all cultivated farmland), b. lower population density (you cannot escape people here in NL), c. based on the current European trajectory, Norway as a country seems to have the brightest future, d. summers here are getting more and more brutal

There are upsides and downsides to everything, of course, I'm a bit ambitious and want to go to a prestigious university, and/or get a good job, but starting in Norway that'd be somewhat hard.

So, I'll probably go to a different country, like the U.S. or U.K., and start a career there.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TUSSELEIF
Coincidentally, I've been learning German for a month or two now as well. I use some Anki decks for vocabulary and then watch YT channels, Netflix series, and movies in German for immersion.

There's also a grammar book I'm reading, but German grammar overall is pretty similar to Dutch grammar, so.

Personally learning it out of interest, mainly. I was taught it at school for a couple of years but dropped it. Now, I'd like to know an extra language, and for a Dutchman, German is the easiest to learn.

I also like history a lot (19th/20th century, world wars, etc), so being able to read historical documents, and biographies or watch documentaries in the native language is invaluable.
Yeah there is a lot to read that you will find interesting

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Alexanderr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
For the longest time, I wanted to move to Norway, hell I spent years learning the language.

In fact, pretty sure I'll still settle down there when starting a family.

Primarily because a. I like the nature (there's no nature here anymore, it's all cultivated farmland), b. lower population density (you cannot escape people here in NL), c. based on the current European trajectory, Norway as a country seems to have the brightest future, d. summers here are getting more and more brutal

There are upsides and downsides to everything, of course, I'm a bit ambitious and want to go to a prestigious university, and/or get a good job, but starting in Norway that'd be somewhat hard.

So, I'll probably go to a different country, like the U.S. or U.K., and start a career there.
That's why I'll never leave Norway. Beautiful nature that you got a lot for yourself because of low population

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Alexanderr
Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world. Even people in Germany are speaking English.

learn french; german is useless fr
French speaking countries outside of subsaharan Africa are ditching French for English atm and you get higher salaries in Switzerland if you know German and also less competition

• +1
  • Woah
French speaking countries outside of subsaharan Africa are ditching French for English atm and you get higher salaries in Switzerland if you know German and also less competition
Oh because in Switzerland you don’t speak French and it’s literally not near France?

• +1
Oh because in Switzerland you don’t speak French and it’s literally not near France?
I literally explained it in the comment you answered

I literally mentioned you have a German and a French speaking site in Switzerland (BTW you also have an Italian one)

But the taxes are higher in the French speaking cantons in Switzerland while they are lower in most German speaking cantons and the german cantons also have higher salaries in most cases

You have less competition in the job market if you know German since German has way fewer speakers than French

It doesn't matter if it's near France I don't understand how you wanna include that in the conversation

You need to read everything a person is writting

• +1
I literally explained it in the comment you answered

I literally mentioned you have a German and a French speaking site in Switzerland (BTW you also have an Italian one)

But the taxes are higher in the French speaking cantons in Switzerland while they are lower in most German speaking cantons and the german cantons also have higher salaries in most cases

You have less competition in the job market if you know German since German has way fewer speakers than French

It doesn't matter if it's near France I don't understand how you wanna include that in the conversation

You need to read everything a person is writting
Nah I don’t need too

The whole argument doesn’t work, if you know Italian French or German you can work in Switzerland, the less competition is full cope so I don’t see the privilege of German.

So with French you can use it in Belgium/switzerland/Canada (Quebec)/ some African countries

And German? Switzerland ?

• +1
That's why I'll never leave Norway. Beautiful nature that you got a lot for yourself because of low population
Move to US print money and then retire in Norway.

Nah I don’t need too

The whole argument doesn’t work, if you know Italian French or German you can work in Switzerland, the less competition is full cope so I don’t see the privilege of German.

So with French you can use it in Belgium/switzerland/Canada (Quebec)/ some African countries

And German? Switzerland ?
You gonna be surprised Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, South Tyrol in Italy, parts of Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina,

In Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia too I've been there and German is as widely spoken as English ik Croatia for example

Also some people in Namibia

Even in parts of the us you can use it and many Americans are German by ancestry

Many German speaking companies in German cantons in Switzerland require you to be able to know German

How do I know? Well I've been to Switzerland very very often