I'm the most unlucky person on the earth in 2024

iam good boy

iam good boy

Valtiel the gods servent
Yeahh

I'm cooked in all the way I'm a fuckin weird INDIAN manlet 5 feet 10 with shit face and fucked with pectus excavatum deformity I'm basically deformed and brokie and many shits...

No one treat me good or respect the only thing

I want kill everyone I want inflict the pain on other I want everyone to suffer I want to kill,butcher others I want to total Destruction

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, BrahminBoss, 14vic and 2 others
Yeahh

I'm cooked in all the I'm a fuckin weird INDIAN manlet 5 feet 10 with shit face and fucked with pectus excavatum deformity I'm basically deformed and brokie and many shits...

I want kill everyone I want inflict the pain on other I want everyone to suffer I want to kill,butcher others I want to total Destruction

Bump

Same, I’m a loser destined to rope by 25

whats your point

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Alexios
do you live in India bhai?

Yeahh

I'm cooked in all the I'm a fuckin weird INDIAN manlet 5 feet 10 with shit face and fucked with pectus excavatum deformity I'm basically deformed and brokie and many shits...

Never began for I have is suffering and suffering and suffering

@BrahminBoss enjoy your life chad by the end of 2025 I will quit this forum and you know what gonna happen next

LDAR and play games
I always watch other people having their life enjoy through my window and and other public places

Everytime the jackpill comes to my mind

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Join my pirates then.

We can harm all the mermaids in the sea, and steal gold and booty from other pirates.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and iam good boy
5'10 isnt manlet kys your just ugly