Reactions: Roquefort, forevermirin, Deleted member 16194 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
LTN with that tier of recession, bimax and genio stat

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, eyelidcel, callisto and 2 others
You can ascend hard with a bimax/genio if needed
LTN with that tier of recession, bimax and genio stat
I already have severe bimaxillary protrusion (teeth pointing out). will have to get retrusion by removing teeth and braces first, and gamble that it makes significant difference. cuz if i go bimax now i will be dogmaxed 100%. also my upper maxilla is giga recessed, look how shit my nose and brow ridge are, they are almost nonexistent. it will be VERY hard for surgeon to maintain any facial harmony for me while still getting results from bimax. since im def not getting LF3/2
Getting genio first

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Elvisandreaa and rand anon
Subhuman+go er

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Skry
mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Skry
I already have severe bimaxillary protrusion (teeth pointing out). will have to get retrusion by removing teeth and braces first, and gamble that it makes significant difference. cuz if i go bimax now i will be dogmaxed 100%. also my upper maxilla is giga recessed, look how shit my nose and brow ridge are, they are almost nonexistent. it will be VERY hard for surgeon to maintain any facial harmony for me while still getting results from bimax. since im def not getting LF3/2
Getting genio first
Why genio first then? Fix the teeth situation first then get bimax

• +1
KILL YOURSELF

• Love it
Why genio first then? Fix the teeth situation first then get bimax
Bcuz bimax is going to take a long time to get going. As u said I need to fix teeth before bimax
Genio alone can ascend me a significant amount. And I am going to need genio either way.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and rand anon
Bcuz bimax is going to take a long time to get going. As u said I need to fix teeth before bimax
Genio alone can ascend me a significant amount. And I am going to need genio either way.
I suppose, but then when u eventually get ur bimax ur probably gonna need a genio revision

• +1
I suppose, but then when u eventually get ur bimax ur probably gonna need a genio revision
2CA3F501 177E 4BD8 88B4 7C7B14E49D0E
he could ascend like this

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, 80iq, wannabe prettyboy and 8 others
Mogs me to Shanghai and back

• +1
View attachment 2051690he could ascend like this
I've seen that guy's post
His ascension looks ridiculous in those 2 pics. But it's kind of misleading when u look at his other pics. Not that he doesn't look way better, but in bottom pic he looks almost like 7/10, in reality like 6 or less. cuz his chin is huge now so profile shot looks super strong, but jaw isn't big like u would expect at other angles. but yes that is exactly the effect I hope to get. Can't chase perfection anyway

I've seen that guy's post
His ascension looks ridiculous in those 2 pics. But it's kind of misleading when u look at his other pics. Not that he doesn't look way better, but in bottom pic he looks almost like 7/10, in reality like 6 or less. cuz his chin is huge now so profile shot looks super strong, but jaw isn't big like u would expect at other angles. but yes that is exactly the effect I hope to get. Can't chase perfection anyway
what other pics have u seen? i didn't see any on his profile

• +1
what other pics have u seen? i didn't see any on his profile
I dont remember I think I found his social media or something. But i clearly remember seeing them cuz I went looking after being super impressed by ascension (i didnt believe no bimax)

jeak jaw, but you aren't ugly. So accept that you're normal and move on or start getting surgeries like a sick person and stop boosting your career to ending up a little bit more handsome for 4 chang women And they reject you anyway because you're poor as fuck, do whatever you want but your career is more important than your jaw, you won't be a model i swear you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Skry
they reject you anyway because you're poor as fuck
I legit dont care about marriage or betabux
If I cant get a woman to date me (even if temporarily) mainly because we are physically attracted to each other, then I wont bother.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Normie, changlite if jaw was better

Not over at all

• +1
I dont remember I think I found his social media or something. But i clearly remember seeing them cuz I went looking after being super impressed by ascension (i didnt believe no bimax)
8AC16567 7836 4E89 A26F BEC43B0B59CC
i asked him for frontals. his eye area is what mainly causes him to look worse from the front

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Yerico7, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
View attachment 2051722i asked him for frontals. his eye area is what mainly causes him to look worse from the front
Yea thats what I remember. But man wtf how did his side profile look so perfectly balanced, but from front his face is so long. is it the tilted growth? maybe because he took pic of his right side profile which is shorter than his left side

Yea thats what I remember. But man wtf how did his side profile look so perfectly balanced, but from front his face is so long. is it the tilted growth? maybe because he took pic of his right side profile which is shorter than his left side
many people look worse from the front compared to the side. there was a user that posted just today who had a chadlite side profile but mtn front

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
many people look worse from the front compared to the side. there was a user that posted just today who had a chadlite side profile but mtn front
Im absolutely the opposite no? I can legit anglefraud and lightingfraud and look decent in frontal shots. But my profile is 100% subhuman

jfl wtf why is everyone overrating him here? what the heck lmfao

he's obviously LTN AT BEST with that brutal lower third

3 - 3.5 psl

I'm giga recessed too op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, horizon and Skry
jfl wtf why is everyone overrating him here? what the heck lmfao

he's obviously LTN AT BEST with that brutal lower third

3 - 3.5 psl

I'm giga recessed too op
Dont know why
Any other chinlet I seen post on this site gets instantly torn apart.
Maybe cuz some angles it doesnt look as bad (cant see recession as much from underneath angles, from front). But its cope, my plain profile shot is there unedited, it is 100% subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Dont know why
Any other chinlet I seen post on this site gets instantly torn apart.
Maybe cuz some angles it doesnt look as bad (cant see recession as much from underneath angles, from front). But its cope, my plain profile shot is there unedited, it is 100% subhuman
I'm sorry bro but I got rated as 3-3.5psl by everyone on this site too so it's okay

And I can actually see how bad your recession is from the front which makes it even worse. Your lower third is your most repulsive flaw. Women are disgusted by it

other main flaws I immediately noticed:
1) bloated face
2) submental fat

even though your physique is decent, facial bloat occurs due to fat storage genetics + boneless face + recession

3) garbage nerdy non nt hairstyle especilaly for your long face shape. you should get a full head of hair. no fade. I think curtains

4) nasolobial folds
5) bad nose to mouth ratio

bad pheno but what could you do abt that anyway that's why i didn't feel like mentioning it

• +1
3) garbage nerdy non nt hairstyle especilaly for your long face shape. you should get a full head of hair. no fade. I think curtains
I physically cant get hairstyles like those
My hair is ridiculously strong and straight even for rice standards.. If I grow it out it sticks out spiky like a hedgehog. I am not sure any degree of conditioner or softener could ever change that. This is best I can do really. atleast its unlikely i ever get mpb

• +1
Im absolutely the opposite no? I can legit anglefraud and lightingfraud and look decent in frontal shots. But my profile is 100% subhuman
i look decent from the front in my opinion but i'm not as recessed as you. actually maybe i am idk but it's better to have a good front profile and have a bad side

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Yerico7 and Skry
jeak jaw, but you aren't ugly. So accept that you're normal and move on or start getting surgeries like a sick person and stop boosting your career to ending up a little bit more handsome for 4 chang women And they reject you anyway because you're poor as fuck, do whatever you want but your career is more important than your jaw, you won't be a model i swear you
This guy doesn’t have a normie jaw, he is very clearly recessed and would benefit loads from any surgery. Fuck off with ur garbage bluepill advice

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Yerico7, Deleted member 25339 and 4 others
Subhuman gook/10

At least you aren't manlet. You got a long road ahead.

• +1
You mog me

• So Sad
This guy doesn’t have a normie jaw, he is very clearly recessed and would benefit loads from any surgery. Fuck off with ur garbage bluepill advice
THE FUCKING REALITY IS MY FUCKING ADVICE FUCKING DISGUSTING BRAINLESS PIECE OF SHIT, STOP TELLING HIM TO GET SURGERY, WHAT HE NEEDS FIRST BEFORE SPENDING ALL HIS FUCKING MONEY FUCKING MONKEY IS A FUCKING CAREER WHERE HE HAS AN INCOME OF MONEY TO SPEND IT IN THINGS LIKE A FUCKING HOUSE, LIKE FUCKING FOOD AND ALL THIS SHIT. BEFORE TELLING SHIT LIKE THIS WONDER WHO YOU FUCKING ARE TO GIVE ADVICE TO SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET. IDIOT

• JFL
Dog eater Pheno.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Growth Plate and Skry
THE FUCKING REALITY IS MY FUCKING ADVICE FUCKING DISGUSTING BRAINLESS PIECE OF SHIT, STOP TELLING HIM TO GET SURGERY, WHAT HE NEEDS FIRST BEFORE SPENDING ALL HIS FUCKING MONEY FUCKING MONKEY IS A FUCKING CAREER WHERE HE HAS AN INCOME OF MONEY TO SPEND IT IN THINGS LIKE A FUCKING HOUSE, LIKE FUCKING FOOD AND ALL THIS SHIT. BEFORE TELLING SHIT LIKE THIS WONDER WHO YOU FUCKING ARE TO GIVE ADVICE TO SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET. IDIOT
Not a molecule greycel faggot

Ok stop, why did u fking assume I am broke? I didnt come here to flaunt money like a retard, but I am absolutely not broke, which is why I can even talk about expensive surgeries like maxillofacial in the first place.
But again I do not want a woman who only wants my money. What is the point

your front is good only problem is side
your front looks like those pre ascension prettboy changs on tiktok
try kpopmaxxing with curtains and skin etc

• JFL
Reactions: Skry and Growth Plate
height and dick size?

Don’t virtue signal him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful

JUST LIFT BRO
LOSE WEIGHT
>

over. I have Ugly Alien pheno. Rate Psl plz. My dream to reach 5 PSL

Welcome to the site. From your pictures its clear ull be here for the next decade at least

• Love it
good is a strong word dude

his front is still low tier normie at best. jfl if you think it's mtn

but yeah it's miles better than his side profile and I recommend curtains for his face shape especially too

• +1
Reactions: Skry and Copeful
good is a strong word dude

his front is still low tier normie at best. jfl if you think it's mtn

but yeah it's miles better than his side profile and I recommend curtains for his face shape especially too
nah tbh his face is closer to mtn than ltn
good symmetry, soft features
lower third is his only issue but again its not as noticeable from the front
he can easily get to mtn-htn level

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Spiritualcell and Skry
Mog me

• So Sad