>

over. I have Ugly Alien pheno. Rate Psl plz. My dream to reach 5 PSL

Weak mtn

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Mtn, over-tier jaw and shit pheno but you can ascend hard with a bimax+genio

• +1
Your lower third is truecel tier, it doesn't even matter how the rest looks, jaw along brings you down to 2 PSL.
Everything else, you can't really fix since it comes from your race and it's not particularly terrible either.
You can be 4/10 with a bimax.

• +1
If this guy is MTN, I'm gigachad.
you are subhuman MAYBE LTN tbh.

• +1
You need braces + bimax with modified lf1, implants and genio

• +1
You probably have shit tier breathing and sleep quality anyway

• +1
You probably have shit tier breathing and sleep quality anyway
correct, was hard mouthbreather (used to have permanent stuffy nose and always getting sick and asthma) but corrected and started mewing tongue posture since early HS, clearly too little too late, and I didn't correct my posture (or chin tuck) until years later so it wouldn't have helped anyway. but better than nothing

Average Asian but you could have potential I prefer to only rate whites as it’s my own kind

• +1
Mtn

• +1
It’s over boyo unless you geomax. I heard foids in Russia like ricecels.

• So Sad
correct, was hard mouthbreather (used to have permanent stuffy nose and always getting sick and asthma) but corrected and started mewing tongue posture since early HS, clearly too little too late, and I didn't correct my posture (or chin tuck) until years later so it wouldn't have helped anyway. but better than nothing
Bro I blame your parents. If you where 12-13 years old they could have fixed your mouth breathing without any seurgeries.

• Hmm...
Bro I blame your parents. If you where 12-13 years old they could have fixed your mouth breathing without any seurgeries.
They did what they could. I was very sick and weak as a kid. Im lucky I didnt turn out giga manlet or just die. I used to be hospitalized with severe asthma attacks all the time.

They did what they could. I was very sick and weak as a kid. Im lucky I didnt turn out giga manlet or just die. I used to be hospitalized with severe asthma attacks all the time.
Why they did not expand your palate??And why they did not use braces? Those things would have fixed your recession in puberty.

Why they did not expand your palate??And why they did not use braces? Those things would have fixed your recession in puberty.
Wtf are they gona do to expand palate
Also I had braces. My teeth themselves are actually quite symmetrical, and my bite is only slightly fucked. Perhaps braces made the recession even worse.
When u get braces at young age they dont look at your jaw and say oh recessed lets fix him up so he doesnt become truecel. they fix your teeth and say hes just growing let it happen

Wtf are they gona do to expand palate
Also I had braces. My teeth themselves are actually quite symmetrical, and my bite is only slightly fucked. Perhaps braces made the recession even worse.
When u get braces at young age they dont look at your jaw and say oh recessed lets fix him up so he doesnt become truecel. they fix your teeth and say hes just growing let it happen
If they increased your palate you would breather much better. Some people cannot breath well due to their small palate. They did this to my sister daughter.

• +1
Mid tier subhuman

• +1
I'm sorry to say this but you are extremely recessed. You have to get bimax and genioplasty, non negotiable. Not only you will ascend a lot from it if properly performed, but you'll also have big airway gains and breathe much better.

As for ratings, I would say you are LTN, with high chances to be HTN or even changlite if you get a good bimax + genio result. Throw in a rhinoplasty at the same time for a higher, straight nasal bridge for maximum ascension and breathing gains.

Good luck!

• +1
brutal chin pill.

• +1

JUST LIFT BRO
LOSE WEIGHT
>

over. I have Ugly Alien pheno. Rate Psl plz. My dream to reach 5 PSL

brooootal, youd actually be a chang or changlite if you werent so recessed and didnt have puffy cheeks. your eye and nose area suprisingly looks really good though, and your harmonys also very decent, so youre a mid HTN, at least from the front. low MTN from the side, though.

maybe try get surgery to fix your recession. also try mewing and nose breathing obviously.

• +1
Even though you look incel, you can ascend hard with just a genioplasty since it's only one feature making you incel rather than the entire package

• +1
you are not on the forum
literally who are you

• Hmm...
many people look worse from the front compared to the side. there was a user that posted just today who had a chadlite side profile but mtn front
Send post

This is a chang with proper jaw and chin growth. And next pic is me potato face no bones. What u smoking?

they gaslighting lol ur a LTN Facially if im being brutally honest but they arent wrong when they said u have potential

• +1
His long philtrum + 404 not found jawline are his big concern

• +1
Solid cheekbones along with healthy amounts of fat storage though both of those are pretty common to find in asians. Your brows are also positively tilted and your midface length is pretty average though I can imagine some aspie calling it long

Would have to go with the general rating here that you're about a MTN/HTN with room for potential. Your IRL SMV might even be a bit lower with that chin failo but lucky for you it can be a guaranteed fix. For your other failos I'd say is your hair is an easy one to fix. It's way too short and looks a bit comical. Grow it out and take advantage of your softer features. Shorter cuts look better with more DOM features. Along with your chin you might want to get a bit of nose projection because your nose angle looks a bit screwed over. You can sometimes find jaw surgeons who will include a rhinoplasty along with a bimax but if not it's something I'd recommend looking into

Patient 19 profile

• +1
You mog me

• +1
You need genio or implants brutal. How tall are you?

• +1
what is your tongue posture like in these photos

what is your tongue posture like in these photos
Believe it or not I have had perfect tongue posture for the last 5 or so years (after an entire adolescence of mouthbreathing). Not mewing since I didnt fix my body posture and chin tuck until recently, but even in those pics I have proper tongue posture

chad-lite with lion mane hair

ltn, if you're saying mogs me, i feel truly sorry for you.

you look good bro, you dont need looksmaxxing you need confidence and you could slay just socialmaxx

many people look worse from the front compared to the side. there was a user that posted just today who had a chadlite side profile but mtn front
They look worse because they fraud with head tilt and head posture... if you had good craniofacial development you'd look good in both.

bro if u wanna ascend u have to do surgery on that lower third man. u just have to. no softmax will ascend u as hard.
also i have extremely spikey hair. all u gotta do is grow it out till its like 4 inches. after u shower while ur hair is still wet wear a cap for 30 minutes. ur hair will fall down and u'll get curtain hair. it'll look 100 times better. trust

bro if u wanna ascend u have to do surgery on that lower third man. u just have to. no softmax will ascend u as hard.
also i have extremely spikey hair. all u gotta do is grow it out till its like 4 inches. after u shower while ur hair is still wet wear a cap for 30 minutes. ur hair will fall down and u'll get curtain hair. it'll look 100 times better. trust
what is this hair treatment called so i can get more details on it

what is this hair treatment called so i can get more details on it
im dont think there is a name for it. u just wear a hat for 30-60 minutes while ur hair is still wet bro. do it right after u shower and just dry ur hair just enough so it doesnt drip water but its still wet. no matter how tough ur hair is, it will go down. in the morning if it goes up again wet it and wear a hat for 30 minutes. note that u still need to wait until ur hair is about 3.5 - 4 inches long. i think once ur hair gets to like 5 inches u need to add coconut oil or sea salt spray to add some volume, but i usually just cut my hair once it gets to 5 inches. u could also just get a korean perm but i honestly prefer the hat method. just try it bro it's worth it

• +1
They look worse because they fraud with head tilt and head posture... if you had good craniofacial development you'd look good in both.
not true lol i have an awful side and decent front. craniofacial development does not create better ratios and harmony

Bimax and genio would GIGA ascend you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
why u making tha face

Literally just need bimax then you are chang