Im the ugliest guy on site. Rate me

View attachment 2051722i asked him for frontals. his eye area is what mainly causes him to look worse from the front

Because he had a shit mid face before hand Asians can't ascend unless they get lefort 2 past the medial canthus no way of coping around this fact

not true lol i have an awful side and decent front. craniofacial development does not create better ratios and harmony
I have kinda bad side and decent front too, we are in the same boat but like i said even a slightly recessed jaw(usually the most common cause of bad side) is not optimal cranio/dentofacial development. Neurocranium depth plays a large role too. And people here fraud a lot, how many people in rating section have you seen with this correct posture to rate their side? Me almost 0, and even that is not full side but still good cranial posture is supposed to be like that.
3303004 2925895 184D7145 9C05 4383 AF78 0BE2E2D57088

There are many good looking people with bad sides btw, like meeks or pitt

I have kinda bad side and decent front too, we are in the same boat but like i said even a slightly recessed jaw(usually the most common cause of bad side) is not optimal cranio/dentofacial development. Neurocranium depth plays a large role too. And people here fraud a lot, how many people in rating section have you seen with this correct posture to rate their side? Me almost 0, and even that is not full side but still good cranial posture is supposed to be like that.
View attachment 2099784
There are many good looking people with bad sides btw, like meeks or pitt
you just contradicted urself tho saying good looking people can have bad sides.

so the same thing applies when people have good sides and bad frontal. it's not all about neurocranium this neurocranium that. features and harmony come to play a lot

you just contradicted urself tho saying good looking people can have bad sides.
I did not contradicted myself. I said that USUALLY a bad side is the cause of an unideal development, even if slight. I did not say that you can't be good looking if you have a bad side. Some people can have long jaws that looks good from the side but from the front are meh because of poor bone mass or inward gonions. I agree that IF you are not recessed things like bone mass and PROJECTION are the keys to an aesthethic side. But still, as long as you have good front people won't give a fuck about your side.