I’m tired of “european” shitskins darker than me calling us light skin shitskin

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I’m Lightskin mullatto, I’m lighter than all of these shitskin Albanians calling me or anyone who isn’t European shitskins. It’s almost as if
Albanians are that group of very insecure Europeans that come for non-whites coz they think they white just coz they’re in Europe.

Nigger I’m literally half black and lighter than your whole genetic trash bloodline:
C33523D6 57D3 4256 8607 4892BD3C7505

Yh I’m light olive skin and want pale skin instead but most Albanians are literally darker than my skin tone (olive) yet have the audacity they utter shitskin.

Until your shitskin isn’t shitskin anymore don’t come for me babe, you’re ugly asf fuck and built like brown horse with hunter eyes BITCH.
I only larped as a dark skin when I first joined to prove my point about dark skins and lied about being dark to make my point look like it has more validity.
So don’t be coming in my comments being albanian or some shitskinned european who thinks it’s ugly in the face ass bitch is Nordic. You’re ugly asf and so is your dead albanian mom 💋💋

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, chaddyboi66, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others
Im whiter blackboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, mike21, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
what is that photo supposed to prove? Post face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Psalm, greywind and 5 others
did not read a single molecule, nigga

Attachments

• mark-henry.gif
    mark-henry.gif
    572.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, kebab, Deleted member 52404 and 1 other person
It's mostly because of features and skull imo. Someone like Gregory Peck and Gardner mckay literally have arab tier colouring. Jet black hair, tanned olive skin and very dark eyes but still look high class asf because of their euro features amd skull.

Images   2024 01 26T213239325

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, mogstars, m0ss26 and 9 others
what is that photo supposed to prove? Post face
No I don’t post myself in these kinda places I’m sure some people here tho have seen my face on TikTok. But that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
It's mostly because of features and skull imo. Someone like Gregory Peck and Gardner mckay literally have arab tier colouring. Jet black hair, tanned olive skin and very dark eyes but still look high class asf because of their euro features amd skull.

View attachment 2702027View attachment 2702029
It’s more than that for Europeans like Albanians. Their features look caucasoid but it has that “ethnic” look and their skin is dark asf at least compared to us mulattos

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mayo mogger, sportsmogger and 1 other person

View attachment 2702027View attachment 2702029
As if they don’t know this. These retards are fighting Pokémon battles over whatever they can find . If everyone face revealed here there would be atleast 99 percent delusional larpers

When will Americans learn race is not only skin colour

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and gribsufer1
Neither are white

Skin color doesnt mean shit i bet your skull look less european than dravidian skulls

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Are you African American, Caribbean or African

Skin color doesnt mean shit i bet your skull look less european than dravidian skulls
isnt skin colour THE most important thing?

@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and forevermirin
skin color is probably more important than skull tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, EggKing, forevermirin and 1 other person
after wrist circumference, yes
For normies skin color is the most important factor to perceive whiteness, that's why some normies think East Asians are closer to whites than Africans are

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and forevermirin
isnt that true though? apart from arab and adjacent populations.
Nah some Africans are closer to Whites than East Asians are simply because of skull, but normies don't see that cause they're dark asf, Mainly Horners though

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Mainly Horners though
people dont actually think of them when they say "african" tbf, they think west african and maybe central (because of colonialism).

but yeah normies just think in colors, black, brown, white, yellow (asian).

• +1
I’m Lightskin mullatto, I’m lighter than all of these shitskin Albanians calling me or anyone who isn’t European shitskins. It’s almost as if
Albanians are that group of very insecure Europeans that come for non-whites coz they think they white just coz they’re in Europe.

Nigger I’m literally half black and lighter than your whole genetic trash bloodline:
View attachment 2702016
Yh I’m light olive skin and want pale skin instead but most Albanians are literally darker than my skin tone (olive) yet have the audacity they utter shitskin.

Until your shitskin isn’t shitskin anymore don’t come for me babe, you’re ugly asf fuck and built like brown horse with hunter eyes BITCH.
I only larped as a dark skin when I first joined to prove my point about dark skins and lied about being dark to make my point look like it has more validity.
So don’t be coming in my comments being albanian or some shitskinned european who thinks it’s ugly in the face ass bitch is Nordic. You’re ugly asf and so is your dead albanian mom 💋💋
whatever helps you sleep at night shitksin nigger

• JFL
because albanians never avoid sun exposure and tan throughout their lives. Literally no european out there can be darker than "light olive" if they go completely untanned for years

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
:lul::lul:

It’s more than that for Europeans like Albanians. Their features look caucasoid but it has that “ethnic” look and their skin is dark asf at least compared to us mulattos
you don't fucking understand its not skin colour thats important thats only an american thing to class races as black and white rather than european or nigger. you probably have a wide flat shit nose and nappy nigger hair and nigger skull and features. we dont want you in europe

• JFL
you don't fucking understand its not skin colour thats important thats only an american thing to class races as black and white rather than european or nigger. you probably have a wide flat shit nose and nappy nigger hair and nigger skull and features. we dont want you in europe
Logic is sound

When will Americans learn race is not only skin colour
I’ve been waiting for the fucking day, when I go to Europe people literally routinely guessed that I’m Persian (or Turk just because there’s so many of them) but in America half the niggers assume indian because I’m brown it’s infuriating.

View attachment 2702016

I fucking feel this

Neither are white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back