I'm tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, sportsmogger, iam good boy and 1 other person
I used to

This is before I realised that the guy is almost always utterly abused, whipped and himiliated in these LTRs

The hot girl always has the upper hand and he caters to her every whim

Shit/infrequent sex too if not dead bedroom alltogether

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, sportsmogger, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.
He's the chauffeur of the girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
U mean her Uber driver ?

The state of .org where they think a blonde “”Stacy”” is dating some curry because she entered his Uber

isnt this copy paste from ER?

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter