IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING GAME FUCK APEX LEGENDS

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
I JUST DID A RANKED MATCH BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT THAT MUCH IM PLAT IV I GOT A THREE STACK PREDATORS AND I ENDED UP IN A LOBBY FUYLLLL OF THEM LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE I CHECKED EVEN ON TABS GOOGLE ETC OMFGGGGG

how can this even be this game is so fucking g ass bro the matchmaking is ass the ranked mode too omfggsksjsnm
I'm freaking out bro
me, a plat iv player against the highest rank and top 100 predator players of PS4-ps5( best players currently since they are in top 100#)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RunVerc and 3 others
Yeah screw competitiveslop

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Screenshot 2024 09 08 06 40 22 375 comandroidchrome
Yeah screw competitiveslop
bro omfg I SWEAR, I was against these retards they literally killed me the #11 one

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and silently_said
You fucked apex legends? mirin

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Apex is trash id smoke any console pred tho ahaa :Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, RunVerc and PeakIncels
Apex is trash id smoke any console pred tho ahaa :Comfy:
man yk the issue is that this fucking game matchmaking is utterly ass, the players aren't even that good
but most Preds have a team and shit kknow what their doing so it's just hard af especially when I solo q, you play on PC?

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc
man yk the issue is that this fucking game matchmaking is utterly ass, the players aren't even that good
but most Preds have a team and shit kknow what their doing so it's just hard af especially when I solo q, you play on PC?
I used to play. Yeah on PC. Mostly solo Q. A few seasons to Masters. Upset that I wasted my time. My favorite shooter is Halo but it's a dead game. I switched to more serious shit lately. Productive drugs doing productive stuff + rot. Lol jk

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I used to play. Yeah on PC. Mostly solo Q. A few seasons to Masters. Upset that I wasted my time. My favorite shooter is Halo but it's a dead game. I switched to more serious shit lately. Productive drugs doing productive stuff + rot. Lol jk
You didn't waste time game is fire bro replay it's an addiction but I love it tbh

a lot of those preds are XIMers/cronus zen abusers, account sharing, 6-9 manning .etc. and the remaining legit ones are three stackers who play 10-12 hrs a day yelling comms in a discord call. ranked isn't what it used to be

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and PeakIncels
I never played apex is it fun?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and PeakIncels
a lot of those preds are XIMers/cronus zen abusers, account sharing, 6-9 manning .etc. and the remaining legit ones are three stackers who play 10-12 hrs a day yelling comms in a discord call. ranked isn't what it used to be
the ranked mode always been shit in all apex legends history imo

that lobby of Preds I was in, most players I'll admit, they weren't shit and knew how to move and bla bla, but holy fuck, they could never be compared to a real pred, at most they are diamond, for how they pushed, thought, since I spectated them

this season ranked is even worse, I was in top 3, no kills, 40 RP, bro 40? seriously? top 3 I get 40 RP?

you have to hot drop, either you are lucky and get 5 kills and manage to reach a positive RP of +5, then wait for the fifht party to push

ether land in a goofy ass place and get in top 10 and ambushed, losing 70 RP

also most players are stuck at plat IV, me included, but slowly I'm climbing, I'm plat II rn

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I never played apex is it fun?
depends tbh, it's hard to learn, but when you get the hang of it I love it, especially the endgames, even if I lose them I always have fun, but also really stressful

tdlr : funny only when you learn the game
because if you win one match you get three stack Preds(three stack of predators which is 3 players with the highest rank, and in top global type of shit)

ether land in a goofy ass place and get in top 10 and ambushed, losing 70 RP
landing in devastated coast and still having blue shields in round two, then fighting a red shielded Lifeline team with gold loot and high ground :love:

• So Sad
landing in devastated coast and still having blue shields in round two, then fighting a red shielded Lifeline team with gold loot and high ground :love:
brutal
lifeline with Newcastle n crypto in E-district
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
second best BR after prime fortnite tbh
exactly, as much as the game is utterly shit, the mechanics, movement, shooting is really good, funny, perfect tbh, but the matchmaking, ranked etc is horrible

they still use 20 ticker servers btw which is like the worst shit ever

if you don't know how bad it is, Titanfall 2 (2016 game if I'm correct) uses 60 ticket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silently_said and cromagnon
exactly, as much as the game is utterly shit, the mechanics, movement, shooting is really good, funny, perfect tbh, but the matchmaking, ranked etc is horrible

they still use 20 ticker servers btw which is like the worst shit ever

if you don't know how bad it is, Titanfall 2 (2016 game if I'm correct) uses 60 ticket
TF2 is great also, unironically the lore of apex and TF2 are so intriguing. i had an autistic interest in it for like 2 months and deep dove into everything

• +1
bro omfg I SWEAR, I was against these retards they literally killed me the #11 one
When I built my PC I made a promise to myself to not main BRs, Competitive Shooters, or MOBA shit like League. It's just too much of a commitment to get decent at the game only to get dogged on by people who spend even more time than you and/or are just genetically superior. It's just mentally draining too, don't want to spike my cortisol when I'm just trying to unwind after a long day. I still do play FPS games like Battlefield 4 or Titanfall 2 but you don't have to sweat your balls off to get 1.5-2 KD and have some fun. The blackpill even applies to video game skill :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, cromagnon and PeakIncels
TF2 is great also, unironically the lore of apex and TF2 are so intriguing. i had an autistic interest in it for like 2 months and deep dove into everything
I played the second one too fire tbh so underrated sad it died tho

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
When I built my PC I made a promise to myself to not main BRs, Competitive Shooters, or MOBA shit like League. It's just too much of a commitment to get decent at the game only to get dogged on by people who spend even more time than you and/or are just genetically superior. It's just mentally draining too, don't want to spike my cortisol when I'm just trying to unwind after a long day. I still do play FPS games like Battlefield 4 or Titanfall 2 but you don't have to sweat your balls off to get 1.5-2 KD and have some fun. The blackpill even applies to video game skill :feelswhy:

nah bro gaming is genetics is utterly bs I mean high IQ is needed yea but you can learn and be pro

either way bf4 and tf2 both fire asf mirin taste

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
nah bro gaming is genetics is utterly bs I mean high IQ is needed yea but you can learn and be pro
It's not even about reaching the pro level, it's just a question of if it's worth it or not. I'm not trying to make a game a part time job just to stand a chance against people that have been playing for thousands of hours :lul:. I gamed a lot in the past and I'm not trying to waste even more time trying to constantly one up people
either way bf4 and tf2 both fire asf mirin taste
thx bhai