Im turning 17 in 1 week and feel like my life is already over

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Anybody else?Scared of getting old...
I'm almost out of the range for fucking 14 year old jbs.And I'll never be young again.Altough I'm happy now.I feel Old already.I can never be a 14 year old Cocky careless young boy again.Im almost 17 now.People expect me to be serious and get a job soon.I fucking hate everything. I WANNA BE A TEEN FOREVER I FEEL LIKE IN 5 YEARS MY TIME IS UP AND ALL THE GIRLS I DATE ARE GONNA BE USED UP SLUTS WHO CHEAT WWHENEVER THEY CAN.FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD I WANNA BE YOUNG FOREVER
...IM SO SCARED OF GETTING OLD AND BEING DEPRESSED WHEN LOOKING AT 15 YEAR OLD JBS KISSING THEIR BOYFRIENDS.
giphy.gif

Doing all that while having the best asset in the world...
No it's not being rich...
Neither is it being smart or educated...
Nope Its also not about how strong and athletic you are...

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING YOUNG
giphy.gif

Cheers to all the oldcels who havent offed themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You can fuck 14 year old JBs even as a 25 year old tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Scarface, Alexanderr and 7 others
lmao ur life is far from over, wait till u hit 20

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
You can fuck 14 year old JBs even as a 25 year old tbh
Yea but I want to actually be 15 or 16 and want to have a relationship with them.Make them happy.I fucked it up with my first two girlfriends.Hitting them and breaking up with them.I need teen love or my brain is gonna explode
lmao ur life is far from over, wait till u hit 20
Well then it really is over.Holy fuck being 20 I cant even imagine and then suddenly your 30 AND THEN YOUR 40 AND UGLY AND LONELY AND AFTER THAT COMES 50 YOU DONT GET GIRLS AND ARE DEPRESSED BROKE AND WANT TO MACHINE GUN THE WORLD.Life is such a short experience.Still cant believe What life is tbh I just dont understand it.we are small fucking sperm then grow and then fuck other grown sperm push our sperm into them to make this sperm grow again.Interesting shit this is

Last edited:
As a 19yearoldcel dont worry bro the next few years will fly by, then u can atleast moneymaxx as an adult.

Thank god life is short expirience. Less pain. If you are able to fuck young jb's you're life is heven if you're like me it's shit. If you need surgeries it's over. You can't get surgeries at 15-17 yo and expirience fuking prime jb's

in a few years you will be 30, 40...

what remarkable stuff did you last year?

the time to plant the tree is now

• +1
Reactions: HSM1 and BigBoy
I feel the same way. I'm ab to hit 17 and I haven't done anything memorable in my life.

I just want to hit the clock back to the beginning and start it all over again.

But I still have senuor year, and i will make it memorable and enjoyable. I'll fuck a gook bitch too while I'm at it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
with 17 jordan bellfort made 20.000 dollars with zero start up capital in 6 weeks just by selling ice cream

My 20th birthday was pure suicide fuel
mine was too lol, i had noyone to celebrate with, it was just some typical day for me.

i just cut a cake with my mom and tht was it

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
mine was too lol, i had noyone to celebrate with, it was just some typical day for me.

i just cut a cake with my mom and tht was it
Lool holy fuck .That is truly the life of an incel .same with me,only that not even my parents cared or my sister on my 16th I didnt even get presents

if you ever plan a political career like in 15 years you should join a party now btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Jfl at people being sad when turning 20. Everyone is going to sui when they turn 30 at this rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
>when you cant legally smash jbs anymore

a brutal phase for every incels life

>when you cant legally smash jbs anymore

a brutal phase for every incels life
Brutal phase for every guys life.I saw a 20-22 tall chad staring after 15 year old jbs in hot pants on the subway and he had a depressed look.Like every guy would have because Jbs are...

EVERYTHING

20 is when you start to perish

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Tbh your age is mostly defined by your norwood level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Getting older is fine. Getting older without having accomplished what you wanted to is suicide fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Anybody else?Scared of getting old...
I'm almost out of the range for fucking 14 year old jbs.And I'll never be young again.Altough I'm happy now.I feel Old already.I can never be a 14 year old Cocky careless young boy again.Im almost 17 now.People expect me to be serious and get a job soon.I fucking hate everything. I WANNA BE A TEEN FOREVER I FEEL LIKE IN 5 YEARS MY TIME IS UP AND ALL THE GIRLS I DATE ARE GONNA BE USED UP SLUTS WHO CHEAT WWHENEVER THEY CAN.FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD I WANNA BE YOUNG FOREVER
...IM SO SCARED OF GETTING OLD AND BEING DEPRESSED WHEN LOOKING AT 15 YEAR OLD JBS KISSING THEIR BOYFRIENDS.
giphy.gif

Doing all that while having the best asset in the world...
No it's not being rich...
Neither is it being smart or educated...
Nope Its also not about how strong and athletic you are...

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING YOUNG
giphy.gif

Cheers to all the oldcels who havent offed themselves.
idiot thread.
I have wasted my teen years with autism and social anxiety and didn't see a vagina until 20 years old.
this does not stop me from looksmaxing hard and keeping myself motivated

Calm down and rot bro

idiot thread.
I have wasted my teen years with autism and social anxiety and didn't see a vagina until 20 years old.
this does not stop me from looksmaxing hard and keeping myself motivated
Cope you never had a jb girlfriend.But yeah call me an idiot You probably dont know what it's like having a young.dumb cute virgin girl.When did I say dont looksmax and be Motivated you monk?Do whatever you want Idc I just shared my thoughts but you call this "Idiot thread".You're the idiot for not appreciating my opinion

Cope you never had a jb girlfriend.But yeah call me an idiot You probably dont know what it's like having a young.dumb cute virgin girl.When did I say dont looksmax and be Motivated you monk?Do whatever you want Idc I just shared my thoughts but you call this "Idiot thread".You're the idiot for not appreciating my opinion
your opinion is hard truth...