im turning 30 soon. my truecel life is over

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,158
Reputation
3,629
I'm 29 I never touched ass before even by mistake. I did accidentally brushed passed a woman in Miami airport in 2013 swipe her left boob with my arm when a fire alarm when off and we were all evacuating. That's it. Never kissed never even gotten close to any intimacy and I don't have friends to top it off.
 
call it wraps unc or hardmax if thats even possible at ur old geezer age
 
you gotta be kidding, why do you rot here at 29
 

Similar threads

xlimz
Replies
15
Views
81
xlimz
xlimz
rya222
Replies
38
Views
147
winter62431
W
pleasevanity
Whitepill This is my life
Replies
9
Views
56
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
GigaFraudD
Replies
0
Views
12
GigaFraudD
GigaFraudD
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
21
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top