I'm unironically going to convert to Islam

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
After i'm done with my degree.
No point of getting into LTRs in the west but I am definitely more of an LTR than ONS/FWB type of guy and I wouldn't want a second-hand whore with no morals to be the mother of my kids.

Would Sandcels be okay with a Slavcel taking one of their women if I became a devout Muslim and followed the teachings of Allah?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Over, Deleted member 3832 and 5 others
God bless

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
BITCHASS, WHEN DID BEING RATIONAL ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME ISLAM. YOU CAN JUST BE RATIONAL WITHOUT BEING ISLAMIC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and TheAscendedOne
if sinceer + repent + good husband. then welcome

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Would love to know the answer to this aswell?

In hardcore Muslim places can you get fucked over by not seeing what your wife looks like until it’s too late?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
BITCHASS, WHEN DID BEING RATIONAL ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME ISLAM. YOU CAN JUST BE RATIONALE WITHOUT BEING ISLAMIC.

Yes, but being rational in the west without having the rational man pheno is punishable by cucks.
I need to move to a strict Islamic country where i'll be allowed to go ER on my daughter if she ever hugs a non-relative male outside of marriage.

Of course, before I move I will have read the Quran at least 100 times. I will leave all my false beliefs behind in the west. I will be unrecognizable from the average man there. I will be a good follower of Allah and The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Where do you live?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others

is speaking french and english enough for north african and levant women or is arabic required? i've been thinking of conversion as well tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
is speaking french and english enough for north african and levant women or is arabic required? i've been thinking of conversion as well tbh
yes tbh. but imo i won't go for those in west i'm ngl they are worse than your white females for most unless very pious family.
on average moroccan or algérian usually speaks a better english than us and a good french.
levantine too but to a lesser extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
ALLAH AKBAR TRATATATATA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i dont remember asking

• +1
yes tbh. but imo i won't go for those in west i'm ngl they are worse than your white females for most unless very pious family.
on average moroccan or algérian usually speaks a better english than us and a good french.
levantine too but to a lesser extent.

yeah beurettes were always out of the question jfl those sluts

• +1
why is islam seen as a meme or as a last resort in this forum idk

im a self chosen believer of islam (not by family) and i came to this conclusion of islam being least cucked(most suitable for a non cucked men's nature),easiest and most modern world fitting religion to follow. tbh id rather be atheist than believe in other religions.but to realize this you have to put your ego aside and pick up a quran and read for yourself,also watch scholars like nouman ali khan, zakir naik and mufti menk as they have a better way of teaching islam to modern world youth without taking shortcuts and saying things the way they are.

as for your question absolutely yes, you will be seen more respected as a convert than people who are born muslim, believe me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
  • +1
  • Love it
ALLAH AKBAR TRATATATATA

It's our only solution, bro. Think of all the beautiful virgin brown Zuzias and Wiktorias waiting for you.

i dont remember asking

thanks for the bump, broseph.

why is islam seen as a meme or as a last resort in this forum idk

im a self chosen believer of islam (not by family) and i came to this conclusion of islam being least cucked(most suitable for a non cucked men's nature),easiest and most modern world fitting religion to follow. tbh id rather be atheist than believe in other religions.but to realize this you have to put your ego aside and pick up a quran and read for yourself,also watch scholars like nouman ali khan, zakir naik and mufti menk as they have a better way of teaching islam to modern world youth without taking shortcuts and saying things the way they are.

as for your question absolutely yes, you will be seen more respected as a convert than people who are born muslim, believe me

Thanks so much. I will download the Quran and start reading it today. I will make sure to know the entire religion inside out before I move. I still have a lot of time.
I am seriously shaking at the thought of finding a beautiful virgin wife and raising a huge family with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
Sure bro why not
My father once told me of a story from an German man. He converted to Islam to get an Arab girl to get her as his wife.
And after he got her he went back to Christianity.

My blood was BOILING. That disrespect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
It's our only solution, bro. Think of all the beautiful virgin brown Zuzias and Wiktorias waiting for you.

thanks for the bump, broseph.

Thanks so much. I will download the Quran and start reading it today. I will make sure to know the entire religion inside out before I move. I still have a lot of time.
I am seriously shaking at the thought of finding a beautiful virgin wife and raising a huge family with her.
great to hear that brother, you can pm me anytime about anything..also dont forget to watch scholars i mentioned. and yeah that is pretty much any man's dream at life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
great to hear that brother, you can pm me anytime about anything..also dont forget to watch scholars i mentioned. and yeah that is pretty much any man's dream at life

I will definitely do that. For now I just want to read the Quran once. And after that I will continue studying Islam in much greater detail.
I will have vast knowledge of Islam by the time I move in 4 years.

I am part Turkish so I have blood of Islamic warriors flowing through my veins already. It's something I have always been proud of.
Will that help me integrate into Islamic society?

• +1
After i'm done with my degree.
No point of getting into LTRs in the west but I am definitely more of an LTR than ONS/FWB type of guy and I wouldn't want a second-hand whore to be the mother of my kids.

Would Sandcels be okay with a Slavcel taking one of their women if I became a devout Muslim and followed the teachings of Allah?
Strange that you posted this now because earlier I was watching a Malcom x video on the hajj and was considering looking into Islam.

Quakers seems good aswell, Christianity with no hierarchy.

• +1