Im using a gripper inbetween my teeth to expand my palate

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I dont want my wisdom teeth growing in incorrectly and i dont have the money for a palate expander, so i improvise

20220102 223321
20220102 223620

Thoughts?

It can apply 40kg pressure on my upper palate. I need a way so i can sleep with it tho

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Dumbass. This probably won't work and might bring unwanted side effects. But even if it works, you're going to get fucked, as the typical huge gap between the front teeth caused by post-pubertal palatal expansion will appear and you'll need braces, which will be as expensive as a proper palate expander.

Before/After. Can be corrected with braces, but these cost a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Dumbass. This probably won't work and might bring unwanted side effects. But even if it works, you're going to get fucked, as the typical huge gap between the front teeth caused by post-pubertal palatal expansion will appear and you'll need braces, which will be as expensive as a proper palate expander.

View attachment 1473453

Dont care. I want to keep my wisdom teeth

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING :ROFLMAO:

This your mouth?

Makes sense, but are u prepared to use braces afterwards?

Lowkey smart probably can assert more force with hands though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Brother listen. Take both your thumbs to the back of the palate, one on each side. Then thumpull your back palate apart. Don't put thumbs on the teeth, but instead above them on the palate

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
dumb nigga posting

you are just gonna tip your teeth outward

absolutely zero expansion

Brother listen. Take both your thumbs to the back of the palate, one on each side. Then thumpull your back palate apart. Don't put thumbs on the teeth, but instead above them on the palate
Oh, so thats how its done :hnghn:

View attachment 1473453

Wtf how does that happen

Even monkeys are smarter than you