I'm very afraid of taking off my hat in front of a girl

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Norwood 2.5 with some thinning. Idk what to do anymore, imagine I get rejected just when I'm bout to bang her. FUCK MY FUCKED UP GENETICS I HATE MY DAD FOR GIVING ME THIS

I'm on the same boat. I don't even bother leaving the house without having a hat on.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm on the same boat. I don't even bother leaving the house without having a hat on.
But once I'm with a girl inside (if it happens even lol) I'll need to take it off. She will then see what a fucked up subhuman hairline I have with diffuse thinning.

But once I'm with a girl inside (if it happens even lol) I'll need to take it off. She will then see what a fucked up subhuman hairline I have with diffuse thinning.
As long as you take it off when you're already in the bedroom, you should be fine. Girls also know, whether consciously or subconsciously, that you're wearing the hat because your hair is shit, at least I feel like it's this way.

As long as you take it off when you're already in the bedroom, you should be fine. Girls also know, whether consciously or subconsciously, that you're wearing the hat because your hair is shit, at least I feel like it's this way.
Once deca's out of my system I'm hopping on finasteride again and never coming off.

I fucking hate having a shit receding hairline so fucking much man, I literally think my hair is the ONLY reason why I'm a piece of shit. I'm pretty sure my hair is why I'm straight invisible at fucking 6'3''. That shit is a straight death sentence. I've been wearing a hat for like 2 months now and I seriously think people have been treating me better since, not even kidding.

People that don't have hairloss don't give a single flying fuck that it's a complete death sentence for you. People will even make fun of bald people, which should be treated as a fucking deadly disease. If someone makes fun of me getting a hair system or when I'm bald I'm gonna blackpill them so hard on their flaws.

Ill be getting a hair system very soon, I just need to figure out what the perfect hairline for me is, I'm blessed af because I think my temples haven't receded that bad and hopefully they don't recede anymore since I'm on fin.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee