IM WRITING A NOVEL ABOUT INCELIA -PART 1

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Do you want to hear the story of incelia?

It all began in the early 2000 , a small , but not forgotten Internet forum (known as : name) , that served as a venting station for virgins both male and female alike. Now this femcel , commonly referred to as (name) , couldn’t even comprehend her friendly esque normie 2006 forum would serve as a turning point in the history of male enlightenment .

It quickly evolved in one of the most interesting and growing social manosphere phenomes that will soon pose the world a great danger. As you will soon find out , in this epic bundle of short stories

TIK TIK TIK TIK

9:00

HE

He woke up

“Another subjective substraction of particle movement” , he said in his autistic manner

“I wish i went to sleep earlier , why have agricultural civilizations cucked us so hard with this retarded concept of time”? Such is a world of the demiurge

His VR headset reeked of something so degenerate it would be a shame to put it in this story , cause characterizing this incel is already hideous and something a normie mind cannot comprehend.

“Fuck my digital currency was declined – he sat confused , “WILL THEY START MODERATING THIS FUCKING FORUM SO I DONT LOSE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE” – he yelled after the realization his misogynistic comment may have been over the top.

Now this particular forum he was on , wasn’t really that public , and now you wonder , how did it came to the authorities yes? Well in this sterile 3D future of mankind , there was this thought police known as „the kiwi farms“ , they were a subsection of the LA police deputy where he lived but no really a government entity but rather a crony agreement , every world government region had one in every larger city to monitor suspicious forums and doxx their users.

It wouldn’t be funny if Rajesh , our protagonist , didn’t work in a sister company of kiwi farms , which was owned by 1 conglomerate „Chads&sons“ , a company that was controlling the whole looks industry in the world. They were the sole perpetuators of this illness and had a full monopoly on developer babies industry.

Kiwi farms office , 10:00 AM :

“Where the fuck is that sub 5 by now , we are running late with errands and need him for our party strip”

“Dunno , its his second time being fucking late in 100 years , guess we have to cut his credit even lower ,OH MINE , what is this” – excitement could be heard in his voice , “come here tyronelite , you gotta see this , MOTHER FUCKER DOXXED HIMSELF TRYING TO START A REVOLT ON SOME INCEL FORUM” who tf does this autist think he is????

Their chad boss walked in , you could cut the silence induced by mogging , it was a heavy one , tyrone could not stand the race mogg while his clown friend laughing at our sub5 suddenly stopped at the site of this TERAmogger causing fear in his manlet , show off face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadullahlite, Idontknowlol, Deleted member 14957 and 3 others
PART 1 OF MY SHORT NOVELS

@cloUder

@Kroker

@reyals

@Htobrother

@Harvester

@joeveniro

@Idontknowlol

@Preoximerianas

@ChristianF

@klamus

@Donc0ck

@Herecales_Perseus

@aBetterMii

@weebcel

@Biiyo03

@sub6manletnozygos

@noorwoodinfinite

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs

@@Big Nosecel

@Enkidu

@Bitchwhipper2

@plneet

@6ft4

@0kami123

@TsarTsar444

@Ataru

@jahsuuu

@SOS-Sonic

@Future chad

@swedecel

@chadrone96

@Ethereal

@Cauã

@imdo

@HowAmIAlive123

@Blackgymmax

@Nikulius

@androciv

@Constantin Denis

@doomguy333

@LooksmaxxHopeful

@AlexBrown84

@sergeant blackpill

@gigaxzeruclet

@Frank Jack

@maximumcoper_gaming

@BearBoy

@nasusdog

@Mrddi

@King Solomon

@TRUE_CEL

@celcel

@ForeverRecession

@thepignapoleon

Make me a character
Make me a drug addict who wants an emo princess and cant get one and ropes

Make me a character
Make me a drug addict who wants an emo princess and cant get one and ropes
i will

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE INCLUDED WILL BE WRITTEN IN

IF YOU WANT USERNAME OR NOT TELL ME

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
Make me a skinny black hight tier normie who gets girls but is also bullied and picked on for being skinny

Im scraping this story and making a new one with you guys

iM DOING AN AUDIO BOOK

REAL NOVEL
@Prince charming
@aBetterMii

Attachments

• Vocaroo 30 Mar 2022 15_28_30 GMT+0200 1azzkFO53zVD.mp3
    5.5 MB
  • Vocaroo 30 Mar 2022 15_39_05 GMT+0200 16wwAVm51Ul1.mp3
    1.3 MB
  • Vocaroo 30 Mar 2022 15_41_32 GMT+0200 1de12uW1v82P.mp3
    1.6 MB