imagine living as a nigger. u always have to be paranoid that someone will racially insult you

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
well i guessed u get used to it, however the niggers tend to chimp out if u racially abuse them, so i suspect they never get quite used to it. whenever someone is rude to you, you assume its because of your black skin color...

we can never quite now how its like to be black, cuz we are not. its probably worse than we can imagine.

read the comments. btw "snubbed" means something like "rejected", i didnt ever had heard that word

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Nazi Germany, CMD and 7 others
@deadstock
@TheLookInYourEyes
@MoggerGaston
@paladincel_
@LancasteR
@ey88

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany and TheLookInYourEyes
I feel this way always as a nigger
i get scared that i will be called a dumb nigger and i know i cant do anything to prove them wrong because im a dumb nigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, paveldurovreal, sportsmogger and 5 others
I feel this way always as a nigger
i get scared that i will be called a dumb nigger and i know i cant do anything to prove them wrong because im a dumb nigger
ur a Mulatto, not a real nigger, ur like Obama

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: _MVP_ and Jova
he s cool i bet he doesnt get upset about being called slurs
there was a story about obamas dad, he was called a nigger at a bar, he then went to the perpetrator and talked to him, in the end the racist apologized to him and gave obamas dad 100 dollars.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and Imretarded?
My experience hanging around ethnics as a white nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Its a blessing and a curse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal, Suns9999 and deadstock
I call everyone niggers. Including myself. Checkmate.

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Iron Mike would have knocked her teeth out the instant she did it.

+ I'm not sure what level of brain damage you would need to watch that clip and not realize it's intentional. It's literally so obviously intentional, she's almost making it obvious that it's fully intentional as if to say "What are you going to do about it?"

well i guessed u get used to it, however the niggers tend to chimp out if u racially abuse them, so i suspect they never get quite used to it. whenever someone is rude to you, you assume its because of your black skin color...

we can never quite now how its like to be black, cuz we are not. its probably worse than we can imagine.

read the comments. btw "snubbed" means something like "rejected", i didnt ever had heard that word

Look up the sciencedirect narcissism study on black people. I mean they didn't really need a study on it but yea. they lie about their self esteem and that high narcissism also leads them to think everyone is targeting them when no one cares.

Iron Mike would have knocked her teeth out the instant she did it.

+ I'm not sure what level of brain damage you would need to watch that clip and not realize it's intentional. It's literally so obviously intentional, she's almost making it obvious that it's fully intentional as if to say "What are you going to do about it?"
iron mike was a thug so of course he would. Just like saint fenty floyd.

black person sees black girl not given a medal in gymnastics, instantly threatens that mike tyson who's a rapist (messiah in their community) would beat her ass for bein wacist like you cant make this up. The jokes write themselves. Already got a chimp out in this section.

What if someone says niggers are violent? You can’t really beat them up cuz you’d just be proving the stereotype. There’s no winning

• JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal
black person sees black girl not given a medal in gymnastics, instantly threatens that mike tyson who's a rapist (messiah in their community) would beat her ass for bein wacist like you cant make this up. The jokes write themselves. Already got a chimp out in this section.
Wtf is this sperg-out lmao. You sound triggered as fuck just because I made a joke, I can imagine a retard like you acting like this IRL (cringe as that would be) and getting your ass beat almost immediately.

On top, you're a complete cuck for crying about "MUH YOU WOULD BEAT A WOMAN UP FOR HAVING DOUBLE STANDARDS" yes nigger, that's literally the kind of thing you should WANT to see on incel forums.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
What if someone says niggers are violent? You can’t really beat them up cuz you’d just be proving the stereotype. There’s no winning

I mean if you're male and a toilet says men are violent, and you beat her up, it's complete case closed... in your favor. You're now justified in terms of beating someone who would make such a biased sample fallacy.

• +1
> instantly threatens

> would

a41f0690-0212-4722-96de-b38c0f2a525d

• +1

Tyrone doesnt care

Wtf is this sperg-out lmao. You sound triggered as fuck just because I made a joke, I can imagine a retard like you acting like this IRL (cringe as that would be) and getting your ass beat almost immediately.

On top, you're a complete cuck for crying about "MUH YOU WOULD BEAT A WOMAN UP FOR HAVING DOUBLE STANDARDS" yes nigger, that's literally the kind of thing you should WANT to see on incel forums.
sperg out lol. im just stating simple facts. How am I a cuck? You're black american I presume, it's in your genetics already so maybe it takes one to know one?

I'm just putting it into perspective with that comment I left here. The black community's role models are all rapists and thugs. muh saint floyd and tyson. galaxy gas nigga.

• Hmm...
Reactions: paladincel_
i feel the same as a riceman

asians face the second highest racism after negroes tbh

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and isis_Bleach
i feel the same as a riceman

asians face the second highest racism after negroes tbh
true cuz at least spics and nigs speak a few words of english whereas gooks rarely can put together a sentence. ive noticed this irl.

You drop a diss track