Imagine not buying Floki right now

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
I told you to buy Shiba in may. thats a 10x. Now I am telling you to buy Floki which is clearly a 100x. Fucking invest now. Literally the last week left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, pouetpouet, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
Noticed a pattern with these shitcoins itโ€™s always near the end and the start of a year they rocket

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 3828 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
guide on buying?

i have coinbase and kraken can I just cop on there?

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ.
guide on buying?

by the time it lists on coinbase itll already be a 100x lmao. you need to get in things super early. if you have metamask, load up bnb and then swap it on pancakeswap. literally the best way to buy. if not then just buy usdt and load it up in your gate.io account and then put a spot order on floki

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
wasn't able to buy yet because my ID is expired. should get it this week but over if I don't.

by the time it lists on coinbase itll already be a 100x lmao. you need to get in things super early. if you have metamask, load up bnb and then swap it on pancakeswap. literally the best way to buy. if not then just buy usdt and load it up in your gate.io account and then put a spot order on floki
bro can u help me? idk what to do iโ€™m new to all this. can i use my bank card to get USDT then buy floki with it? how much money should i put? is ยฃ50-100 enough?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and ifyouwannabemylover
bro can u help me? idk what to do iโ€™m new to all this. can i use my bank card to get USDT then buy floki with it? how much money should i put? is ยฃ50-100 enough?
did you send them your ID yet for verification?

bro can u help me?
yes
can i use my bank card to get USDT then buy floki with it?
Yes you can buy Tether (USDT) with your card and then transfer it over to gate.io (an exchange) then buy Floki with it at market price.

how much money should i put? is ยฃ50-100 enough?
Invest only what u can lose. For someone it can be a dollar and for someone it can be a $million. i dont know how much you can afford to lose. only you know it.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
Which wallet do you use? Im thinking of using

mycelium or buying a physical ledger.​

Where to buy tether?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
yes

Yes you can buy Tether (USDT) with your card and then transfer it over to gate.io (an exchange) then buy Floki with it at market price.

Invest only what u can lose. For someone it can be a dollar and for someone it can be a $million. i dont know how much you can afford to lose. only you know it.
bro can i purchase this without ID? and where should i buy tether to transfer it to gate.io? help!

yes

And how do you sell when prices go up?

bro can i purchase this without ID? and where should i buy tether to transfer it to gate.io? help!
Buy btc/usdt at local bitcoins or paxful without ID. then transfer it over to gate.io...

• +1
And how do you sell when prices go up?
Swap it for btc or usdt. dont swap all at ones. Keep some of your floki in the race in case the 2nd rally continues especially if the market euphoria is on an all time high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and buckchadley31
Only because it worked once, doesnt mean it will happen with this coin again.
Its a clear case of Fomo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I am saying this again because its so important - put down only what you are willing to lose because it will make cashing out easier when the gains start to come in thats because its really hard to take profits if you have a huge allocation and prices are going parabolic.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
Why do retards keep investing in shit like this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I am saying this again because its so important - put down only what you are willing to lose because it will make cashing out easier when the gains start to come in thats because its really hard to take profits if you have a huge allocation and prices are going parabolic.
bro can you pm me please, iโ€™ll give u my contact cuz iโ€™m 17 and hella new to this and could benefit a lot from surgeries to ascend :feelswah:

Only because it worked once, doesnt mean it will happen with this coin again.
Its a clear case of Fomo.
Doesnt mean it will happen with this coin? prove it.

This coin has it all - its part of gaming, memes and metaverse. on top of that its named after elons dog. and they will be doing insane marketing in the next 2 months in different countries AND its the bull run so basically 10x is secured. we have to see if we can pull off a 100x or not. which is definitely possible if it gets listed on a major exchange in usa. like coinbase or robinhood.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
bro can you pm me please, iโ€™ll give u my contact cuz iโ€™m 17 and hella new to this and could benefit a lot from surgeries to ascend :feelswah:
sure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Amexmaxx
Gate.io will only let me sign up if i say im from canada. Should i?

Buy Illuvium instead

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
First they release dogecoin, then the dogecoin assassin, the shiba inu, now they release the shiba inu assassin, the floki i,Waiting for the floki inu assassin to be released

take a tutorial on how to buy it, I don't know how to buy crypto out of binance

• +1
original post/thread.
Maybe cryptocells with questions, can find the asnwers in this thread!

guide on buying?

also in above link. some answers. Don't do, how I did it. because I got initally fees raped by the therium network. and still failed to buy through that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Why do retards keep investing in shit like this
we are crazy, for sure.
things is. I dunno why. But I gained 12.000 USD of "free money" from cryptos since summer 2020.
And somehow, peoples like me. feel comfortable to put like 7000 USD of these gains into massive high risk bets. balls to the wall. Rolling the dice.

Apes, "trade like this"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Man how do I buy floki ik that I need to exchange it on pancakeswamp but there isnt floki on metamask or trustwallet or bnb

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Man how do I buy floki ik that I need to exchange it on pancakeswamp but there isnt floki on metamask or trustwallet or bnb
you need to add floki in your metamask
this is the contract address.

0x2b3f34e9d4b127797ce6244ea341a83733ddd6e4

its for BSC

Using trust wallet convert bnb to smart chain, then use pancake swap and convert bnb (which is in reality smart chain) into floki

• +1
0x2b3f34e9d4b127797ce6244ea341a83733ddd6e4

use this contract address to buy floki on pancakeswap

• +1
You have to connect you metamask a wallet to pancake swap. Im having trouble putting tether into my metamask wallet from coinbase.
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@eduardkoopman
Is there a better way to do that than to try to send it thether from counbase to wallet? Or am i not sending a high enough amount? It also said i need to send a smaller amount?

You have to connect you metamask a wallet to pancake swap. Im having trouble putting tether into my metamask wallet from coinbase.
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@eduardkoopman
Is there a better way to do that than to try to send it thether from counbase to wallet? Or am i not sending a high enough amount? It also said i need to send a smaller amount?
you have to send bnb to ur metamask not tether unless you want to get fees raped on the buterin network

1. you connect your metamask wallet to pancakeswape (use the correct network, it pancake swamp not Ininance smartcain network?? (you need to check yourself).
2. exchange on pancakeswap your BNB for example for Floki Inu.
3. check the gas fees. if not to brutals.
4. after the exchange has happened, pancake swap usually popps up a button which says: "Add [token name: in that case Floki inu] to you Mettamask token wallet". click that button, and than it will add that token to your emetamaskwallet.

You can also add a token manually, in metamask. with the token hash or whatever that is called.
no it's called. token contact adress.
You can find it for example at places like this:

original post/thread.
Maybe cryptocells with questions, can find the asnwers in this thread!

also in above link. some answers. Don't do, how I did it. because I got initally fees raped by the therium network. and still failed to buy through that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

we are crazy, for sure.
things is. I dunno why. But I gained 12.000 USD of "free money" from cryptos since summer 2020.
And somehow, peoples like me. feel comfortable to put like 7000 USD of these gains into massive high risk bets. balls to the wall. Rolling the dice.

Apes, "trade like this"

You control the narrative @eduardkoopman @OldVirgin @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you have to send bnb to ur metamask not tether unless you want to get fees raped on the buterin network
I have to sign up for binance? I currently only have an account on coinbase.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 3828
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
@eduardkoopman
Yeah. @whatamIdoinwithmylyf is right!.
Try to avid the ethereum / erc20 netwokr. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
the gas fees raping is epic brutals.

The shit thing is. Is that I have build all muh big cryptos (bought i 2020 early 2021) on the ethereum network.
So to get it off of there, on to anything network (like binance smart chain). Is brutals fees rapings.
Maybe there is a way around that. But I haven't found it yet.

I vaguely recall doing/trying bridging. And/or sending it to muh Kucoin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Baldingman1998
Yeah. @whatamIdoinwithmylyf is right!.
Try to avid the ethereum / erc20 netwokr. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
the gas fees raping is epic brutals.

The shit thing is. Is that I have build all muh big cryptos (bought i 2020 early 2021) on the ethereum network.
So to get it off of there, on to anything network (like binance smart chain). Is brutals fees rapings.
Maybe there is a way around that. But I haven't found it yet
Yeah I bought saitama inu and had to pay same amount in gas fees. Pancake swap/bnb or death

• +1
I have to sign up for binance? I currently only have an account on coinbase.
nope. In metamask you can also add the Binance smartchain network. If it's not already there automatically already.

I dunno how you can best brige it. or send it from ethereum network to for example Binance smart chain network.
Probably others have a good, and most cheap solution for that.

• +1
You are a retard for not understanding crypto its over for you.
Prove to me you understand what you're getting into then.

Apart from the possibility that it will rise in value because of some retarded Elon Musk fanboy hype like with the Dogecoin, what other reason is there to invest in this crypto? If you don't give another answer you are clinically retarded and a narcissist

• +1

Apart from the possibility that it will rise in value because of some retarded Elon Musk fanboy hype like with the Dogecoin, what other reason is there to invest in this crypto? If you don't give another answer you are clinically retarded and a narcissist
read my posts retard.
this coin is a part of

memes โœ…
gaming โœ…
metaverse โœ…
Elons dog name โœ…
doge killer โœ…
shiba killer โœ…
good roadmap โœ…
good whitepaper โœ…
can reach 1 billion marketcap โœ… easily

Apart from the possibility that it will rise in value because of some retarded Elon Musk fanboy hype like with the Dogecoin, what other reason is there to invest in this crypto?
that's basically in general, the only reason to buy a hype meme-coin.
beleiving that the fanboys of those meme-crytpos are great at marketing it; and making people wanna buy it, or making famous people feel like it's funny to tweet/etc. about it.

that's all it is, basically. I seem to think. from muh limited knowledge of meme-coins.

but I jst read, that above post. says there isin this one e few more potential reasons than just meme/hype-marketing of it.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 2733 and Baldingman1998
read my posts retard.
this coin is a part of

memes โœ…
gaming โœ…
metaverse โœ…
Elons dog name โœ…
doge killer โœ…
shiba killer โœ…
good roadmap โœ…
good whitepaper โœ…
can reach 1 billion marketcap โœ… easily
Ok so you have no other arguments than simply the popularity of the coin rising through social media.

Thus, I can safely declare that you have no idea what makes a cryptocurrency valuable from a TECHNICAL standpoint, and are simply regurgitating hype read somewhere.

You are nowhere near understanding crypto or being an intellectual

You are in no position to call me retarded. You are delusional and will fail longterm, even if you luck out with this one, until you actually understand crypto as a whole.

I made 100$ to 1000 in 4 months (forgot about it) shiba and 233 rich Quack into 800 in 3 days.

I only took 50% and kept 50% to see what happens. (Might have been a mistake but I already made 4x and left other options open)

The key is to be smart and understand what you're doing. Ofc luck plays a role but doing research on every token can help increase the rate of success

• +1