Imagine not buying Floki right now

Ok so you have no other arguments than simply the popularity of the coin rising through social media.

Thus, I can safely declare that you have no idea what makes a cryptocurrency valuable from a TECHNICAL standpoint, and are simply regurgitating hype read somewhere.

You are nowhere near understanding crypto or being an intellectual

You are in no position to call me retarded. You are delusional and will fail longterm, even if you luck out with this one, until you actually understand crypto as a whole.
Who gives a fuck about all that shiba and doge are useless and with billions in market cap. Just ride the meme/scam/useless coins and get rich lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Ok so you have no other arguments than simply the popularity of the coin rising through social media.

Thus, I can safely declare that you have no idea what makes a cryptocurrency valuable from a TECHNICAL standpoint, and are simply regurgitating hype read somewhere.

You are nowhere near understanding crypto or being an intellectual

You are in no position to call me retarded. You are delusional and will fail longterm, even if you luck out with this one, until you actually understand crypto as a whole.
I bet you invest in stocks. Hows that 20%/yearly going for you? :lul:

I know a lot about cryptocurrency, I have never lost money & only made money, I am here to make people money so they can pay for their surgeries if not then invest it further. and well see each other here when floki reaches 1b market cap this market cycle.

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Who gives a fuck about all that shiba and doge are useless and with billions in market cap. Just ride the meme/scam/useless coins and get rich lol
This is the humble answer I was looking for, I completely agree with this.

I wish people that make money from useless crypto like this one would come down to earth and acknowledge they don't necessarily understand cryptos TECHNICALLY and are just investing looking from a social point of view, unlike @whatamIdoinwithmylyf who says he "understands" crypto when he clearly doesn't.

to add.

it's imo also good. to have/own cryptos. That one realy believes in, as in that it will be a very usefull one for future.

There is more to the crypto market. than just the meme-coins niche.
The mem-coin niche, is just a special sub-categry in the crypto sphere.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Have u gotten in fren

Ummmmm floki is going down horrendously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 2733
This is the humble answer I was looking for, I completely agree with this.

I wish people that make money from useless crypto like this one would come down to earth and acknowledge they don't necessarily understand cryptos TECHNICALLY and are just investing looking from a social point of view, unlike @whatamIdoinwithmylyf who says he "understands" crypto when he clearly doesn't.
Any sort of logical analysis doesnt work when prices really start to pump. and its in the hand of big exchanges and retail investors to make prices go haywire. I bet you are a cardano holder if not a stock investor. :ROFLMAO:

I know a lot about cryptocurrency, I have never lost money & only made money, I am here to make people money so they can pay for their surgeries if not then invest it further. and well see each other here when floki reaches 1b market cap this market cycle.
You don't know shit. You're just riding the bandwagon. You've only been making money from this just because you've gotten lucky a couple of times and you know it's true.

You don't know shit. You're just riding the bandwagon. You've only been making money from this just because you've gotten lucky a couple of times and you know it's true.
You dont know the difference between Institutional driven cryptos and retail driven cryptos. Unlike Institutional driven cryptos, retail ones dont require good fundamentals to grow. all they need is a strong growing community and big exchanges to list them. and maybe a few big people on social media to tweet about them to create demand.

Yeah I bought saitama inu and had to pay same amount in gas fees. Pancake swap/bnb or death
Ok bro I've done some rethinking

I can buy some later for a portion of my ILV (selling with small profit) just because it seems like a very degenerate thing to do and we live in degeneracy
Also I hope it can pay for your new hair:)

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
it's a bit bruatls compared to the crypto gains from the past 10 years.
I have never lost money & only made money,
to be fair also.
it's borderline impossible to not have made decent gains in crypto. If/when one started buying cryptos since 2020.

Because, even i made gains. And I do know, I suck looking back at my investing history pre 2020. I must have lost 10+K (maybe 15K) from 2013 till 2019 with strading stocks (and CFDs 6000 loss in 2013 with CFDs in silver/gold). And I managed to pcik company shares that sucked :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I a so happy, this day today. I have make up all muh losses I incirred in the past 8 years. with crypto gains. I hope it can continue 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I am here to make people money so they can pay for their surgeries if not then invest it further.
or take a break from working That I hope for. To be able to work parttime after it. for some time. Or if it really pays off, take a sabbatical, and enjoy the free time.
and well see each other here when floki reaches 1b market cap this market cycle.
lets hope it happens. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

But i also hope @Bekanu will have found his own/other things that made him good gains than.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 3828
bullish or nah? @eduardkoopman @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @kjsbdfiusdf @Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin

bullish or nah? @eduardkoopman @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @kjsbdfiusdf @Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin
Huge buying opportunity, Id say just buy and forget it for 2 months. delete coinmarketcap from your iphone.

Horro

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and .🇹🇩.
I am already 2x on floki. I doubled my money in 2 weeks. and I am buying more today! Today and maybe tommorow are literally the last days to get in. after that It will be overpriced and a little risky.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3828
Binance is giving me shit.
Metamask is giving me shit.
Coinbase is guving me shit.
Why is it so hard to buy this shitcoin?!

Literally up 25% today

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
5uns 4amm0s and c4nn3d food should all you should be stocking up now not imaginary money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
how you know it will go up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I finally figured it out, a little bit, nowadys.
But I totall understand, and get the frustrations.

When I first started transferring muh "boring big cryptos" this past summer, for like 50% into "shitcoins".
I remember, How difficult it us. How it doesn't make sense. how I got fees raped. and so on..

It's importnat to know.
WHich NETWORK, you have something on.
There are more networks.
BUT you can't access something you own, on a different network. You first need to know when you wanna buy something. How you are gonnan buy it, and on which network. And than, find a way to get funds on that network, to swap it for.

how you know it will go up?
He estimates, the people beahind this crypto. And people owning a big portion of ti. Will be great at marketing it. And motvating the world to buy it. Etithr because people find it enteratining, or they have a (flase?) sense of making gains in future. That's it basically.

Op mentioned he has a sense, of the people behind it. And he has trust in their marketing skills..

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and .👽.
I bought when you posted bro :feelsokman:

memecoins do well somehow

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Baldingman1998
5uns 4amm0s and c4nn3d food should all you should be stocking up now not imaginary money
crypto has surpassed imaginary money nowadys.
because NFT's have entered now also. So now you can also own "imaginary" digtial assets with it. Like owning a picture. or owning a discout code for shopping. or owning a right to a service or product. or owning etc......

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and AlwaysHaveQuestions
crypto has surpassed imaginary money nowadys.
because NFT's have entered now also. So now you can also own "imaginary" digtial assets with it. Like owning a picture. or owning a discout code for shopping. or owning a right to a service or product. or owning etc......
not to be edgy here but the future sounds like shit 😬
is coinbase withdrawl working i cant withdrawl when iclick to put in address

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Floki means cum in my language

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, .🇹🇩., eduardkoopman and 2 others
Just bought 750 dollars of floki since I lost 150 off Shiba then had to spend another 100 just to get floki

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
not to be edgy here but the future sounds like shit 😬
I'm very long on the Metaverse type of "cryptos".
and I do beleive, that it will be kinda big in the future.
But I also find it, a bad thing.
I think it will cause more anti-social society/people, and will make mental ahppiness and health go down.

basically I hate it. But I do hope to make money with bettingon it, as i recently did.

But I'm pretty sure, suckerberg. Will get people addicted to the Metaverse.
he even changed facebook company name. to meta.

im1vv47f38x71.jpg

I even made a post about it

is coinbase withdrawl working i cant withdrawl when iclick to put in address
I dunno about coinbase.
I am not on coinbase. nor on binance. because I recall after seeing they cucked people in the May crash. I knew I wasn't even going to btoher signing up there ever.

People before May 2020 were always deemng me an indiot to not be in coinbase/binance at that time. But trading at some small/obscure places, like muh dutch one. Obviously fees are a bit higher there.
But during the MAy crash. Coinbse, and Binance wnet offline.
While I recall, at muh smaller trading places i was at back than. i could still trade uring the crash. no problems.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Trust wallet/pancakeswap MOGS all those other cucks tbh.

You just need binance for paying for shit and converting currencies+ bnb

Just bought 750 dollars of floki since I lost 150 off Shiba then had to spend another 100 just to get floki
I see you're utilizing the smart strategy of buy high sell low @CupOfCoffee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8856
i sold my house and invested all in floki, i am homeless for next 5 months but then i will buy 200 houses and gg wp

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Amexmaxx and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, buckchadley31 and Baldingman1998
should of bought frencoin, $50 is legit enough to make a few million once this reaches shiba mc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .🇹🇩.
Trust wallet/pancakeswap MOGS all those other cucks tbh.

You just need binance for paying for shit and converting currencies+ bnb
i have my metamask wallet & pancakeswap set up
Im trying to work with binance. Its cucking me on verification.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Baldingman1998
kill yourself retard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and .👽.
How can you possibly lose money in a bullrun, did you sell it? xd

@eduardkoopman in that video the idea that humanity might restart after heat death is really comfy ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and eduardkoopman
I bought Floki for 50€, lets see

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Its going up kinda fast rn 🙏

• +1
  • +1