Imagine thinking Paki/Indian have the worst cuz curry, sfcel @prettyboislime GTFIH,end your cherrypicked gigacope once and 4 all

I’m not a gook you feces dweller

I’m $limeblunt the mulatto m*gger of crackers and deathnics

gooks like u have the worst to gaypop fag max
stop coping and projecting ur low t on other races

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, Chadeep, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
blks are the only non czucasoid to mog caucasoid men,rice monogolid have the worst
But negroid skull is uglier than cuacasoid skull so explain that please. Explain why black cuacasoids like Cushitic people (somalis Ethiopians etc) are considered worse looking than negroids.

It’s simple negroid skull suits dark skin, caucasoid skull suits light and tanned skin

this is the plight of south Asians they are dark skinned but cuacasoid this is a disadvantage. Also south Asians are mixed race (mixed with abo) so their skulls aren’t even fully cacucadoid due to this simple fact it’s just stupid man arabs even when light can be told apart from nerdiks due to their skulls and phenols being slightly differnt in ratios despite having cuacasoid skulls

using skulls as a definition is outdated for a reason

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 9641, justinzayn and 2 others
But negroid skull is uglier than cuacasoid skull so explain that please. Explain why black cuacasoids like Cushitic people (somalis Ethiopians etc) are considered worse looking than negroids.

It’s simple negroid skull suits dark skin, caucasoid skull suits light and tanned skin

this is the plight of south Asians they are dark skinned but cuacasoid this is a disadvantage. Also south Asians are mixed race (mixed with abo) so their skulls aren’t even fully cacucadoid due to this simple fact it’s just stupid man arabs even when light can be told apart from nerdiks due to their skulls and phenols being slightly differnt in ratios despite having cuacasoid skulls

using skulls as a definition is outdated for a reason
this is the cope i am fighting for
we are mostly caucasoid like atleast 70 to 90%
this is the typical south asian
Sa pheno 11

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
doesnt matter
you look giga ethnic
you're not castizo looking
your recomb looks giga mestizo

i live near all of these @gamma knows, i know exactly what im talking about and you are not med passing
Snapchat 2106048923
Most accurate pic, looks half med-half curry mix tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
gooks like u have the worst to gaypop fag max
stop coping and project ur low t on other races
I’m not a subhuman chink ethnic like you you fucking retarded insentient shitskin i’m black and white

My natty high T mogs your entire shitskin dicklet lineage to the sewers you shit stained rats came from

You fucking indian bug

You are a bacteria

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 9641, Looks234 and 1 other person
View attachment 1463119
Most accurate pic, looks half med-half curry mix tbh
nah dude you dont look med at all
you unironically could pass as curry like most mestizos lol

your nose, coloring and forehead aren't castizo, diego luna is a castizo

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15004

Indian/Paki equals to incel lowest smv
we cant be preety boy we cant be chads ,we have it the worst,rice have it far better cuz kpop fetish,,endz this cherrypicked gigacope
lets be honest everyone here knows rice have the worst since south asian are mostly caucasoid and people cherrypicked our ugliest & make it seems average
curry eating sterotype doesnt equals to low smv ugly low t

View attachment 1463099
View attachment 1463048
View attachment 1463050
View attachment 1463051
View attachment 1463054
View attachment 1463055

View attachment 1463058

View attachment 1463059
View attachment 1463062
View attachment 1463064
View attachment 1463065
View attachment 1463067
View attachment 1463068
View attachment 1463069

View attachment 1463070
View attachment 1463071

View attachment 1463072
View attachment 1463073
View attachment 1463074
View attachment 1463075

stop making our ugliest darkest shortest gracilest man look like a average south asian,
stop cherrypicking

dudes here hate south asian more then a women ever hated a paki/indian guy,all r just putting us doing cuz we r darker on average but still caucasoid,u see us as a competition,u dont see rice as a competeition
so to disprove sfcels you will post part aryan men:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I’m not a subhuman chink ethnic like you you fucking retarded insentient shitskin i’m black and white

My natty high T mogs your entire shitskin dicklet lineage to the sewers you shit stained rats came from

You fucking indian bug

You are a bacteria
I am FRom CHadistan Pakistan u low t gook,keep kpoing u tranny gook ,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9641 and gamma
this is the cope i am fighting for
we are mostly caucasoid like atleast 70 to 90%
this is the typical south asian
View attachment 1463121
That’s not the point man point is EVEN AMOUNGST CAUCASOIDS FACIAL THIRDS AND RATIOS ARE DIFFERENT OTHERWISE EVERY SINGLE LIGHT SKINNED ARAB AND INDIAN WOULD BE WHITE PASSING.

now yes SOME are white passing but MOST aren’t even the half Indian girl I used to fuck with in uni which was pale as a ghost still looked ETHNIC AND NOT WHITE DESPITE HER BEING HALF WHITE AND PALE LIKE A GHOST

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
so to disprove sfcels you will post part aryan men:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
i post average to the most whites to the darkest,everyone

nah dude you dont look med at all
you unironically could pass as curry like most mestizos lol

your nose, coloring and forehead aren't castizo, diego luna is a castizo
Its over, I guess Im not an iberian mogger :feelswhy:
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

You fucking indian bug

You are a bacteria
calm down greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
That’s not the point man point is EVEN AMOUNGST CAUCASOIDS FACIAL THIRDS AND RATIOS ARE DIFFERENT OTHERWISE EVERY SINGLE LIGHT SKINNED ARAB AND INDIAN WOULD BE WHITE PASSING.

now yes SOME are white passing but MOST aren’t even the half Indian girl I used to fuck with in uni which was pale as a ghost still looked ETHNIC AND NOT WHITE DESPITE HER BEING HALF WHITE AND PALE LIKE A GHOST
mostly caucasoid doesnt mean white passing,i am just saying till southern india,we are cuacaosid majoruity like tleast 70 % to 90%
not claiming to be white passing

the lightest one look the best you fucking fool
what a surprise,i meant ur average look great as well to fit internation make beauty standard defi not the lowest smv
but the ugliest caucasoid 4 sire

I am FRom CHadistan Pakistan u low t gook,keep kpoing u tranny gook ,
You fucking retarded indian bacteria you are a prime example of why your entire malnutritioned incel shitskin race should be eradicated

In what planet am I a fucking chinese

I’m black and white and mog you by 5 psl points you literal insect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Looks234, MrGlutton and 2 others
what a surprise,i meant ur average look great as well to fit internation make beauty standard defi not the lowest smv
but the ugliest caucasoid 4 sire
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: idc 5 cacucasian mamleall other race of men

mostly caucasoid doesnt mean white passing,i am just saying till southern india,we are cuacaosid majoruity like tleast 70 % to 90%
not claiming to be white passing
YES BUT THATS THE POINT OF MY COMMENT there’s variation amongst caucasoids yes there’s overlapp which is why mr bean looks Indian and why some Indians could pass as white but the fact remains cuacasoids don’t all look alike even if you made them the same skin complexion an Arab would still look facially differnt to a European. Hell MEDS like me are white and idiots will say online that we look like ethnics because our facial ratios differ from the common percived notion of white (nerdiks)

You fucking retarded indian bacteria you are a prime example of why your entire malnutritioned incel shitskin race should be eradicated

bro why are you disowing your white dad by shitting on whites

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan and Deleted member 1617

Don’t be racist man, why do people alwys be racist to south Asians it’s wrong and cowardly eveybody picks on them leave them alone man fuck sake.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
bro why are you disowing your white dad by shitting on whites
My mom is the white one

And my dad is mulatto

In reality i’m 1/8th to 1/4th black

But i identify more with black side

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Looks234 and MrGlutton
My mom is the white one

And my dad is mulatto

you father is the kin of white man you carry little black blood you identify your grandfather is prolly white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MrGlutton
Don’t be racist man, why do people alwys be racist to south Asians it’s wrong and cowardly eveybody picks on them leave them alone man fuck sake.
this white boy is claiming black

• +1
  • JFL

if ur mostly white,u who trying to get blacked then, I am also a quarter swedish,but i see myself as full nw euro now bow down to my feat u nigger mutt count
nah u just a gook keep seething:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004, Ryan and 5 others
if ur mostly white,u who trying to get blacked then, I am also a quarter swedish,but i see myself as full nw euro now bow doesnt to my feat u nigger mutt count
nah u just a gook keep seething:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he thinks he looks good in that pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
you father is the kin of white man you carry little black blood you identify your grandfather is prolly white
Yea but i identify with black side more tbh

Even tho there is not even any blacks in my family other than my dad and he’s mulatto (and my grandpa who is dead)

Everybody else in my family is white, from italy and some nordic countries

It makes me stand out more tbh and im known as a slayer in the family

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
My mom is the white one

And my dad is mulatto

JFl at that retard

if u were born in slavery times, they would've put you in chains and called you the n word (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 1617

Even tho there is not even any blacks in my family other than my dad and he’s mulatto (and my grandpa who is dead)

italian is white,when did meds became white,gigacope

• Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton
indeed, JFl at that retard

if u were born in slavery times, they would've put you in chains and called you the n word (y)
he would've been freed an gie better education you dont know shit about history look at thomas jeffrey son mullato sons

• JFL
  • +1

you got black granny?

he would've been freed an gie better education you dont know shit about history look at thomas jeffrey son mullato sons
thomas jefferson was a president of the united states

you think they would make exceptions 4 the average person :lul:

i
thomas jefferson was a president of the united states

you think they would make exceptions 4 the average person :lul:
if they were rich enough and looked white enough why not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 1617, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
i

if they were rich enough and looked white enough why not
bro in early US they pretty much only considered anglo saxons as white, they called swedes and germans "swarthy" :lul::lul:

• +1
@MrGlutton THIS KID MALE SIDE IS COMPLETELY WHITE

you got black granny?
No
italian is white,when did meds became white,gigacope
My italian moms pheno is literally like this and my sisters also have this pheno
D692455F 4E82 4F05 BC91 ADA162234C58

White italians look almost same as nordics lol stop coping, this whole thread is about cherry-picking and coping and now you say that italians aren’t white😂😂

I have 0% gook blood my ancestors never touched asia or any of those yellow fucks we make fun of them and make fun of indians and their shitty accents and the fact that their entire existence is the epitome of inceldom

Keep coping from your street shitting mother’s curry stenched basement you fucking khhv shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, MrGlutton and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 9641, prettyboislime and 1 other person
bro in early US they pretty much only considered anglo saxons as white, they called swedes and germans "swarthy" :lul::lul:
MULLATOS HAD BETTER INTERGRATION THEY'RE SEEN AS MORE WHITE =HUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 13787

You fucking indian bug

You are a bacteria
gook???

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15004 and 5 others
No

My italian moms pheno is literally like this and my sisters also have this pheno

View attachment 1463135

White italians look almost same as nordics lol stop coping, this whole thread is about cherry-picking and coping and now you say that italians aren’t white😂😂

I have 0% gook blood my ancestors never touched asia or any of those yellow fucks we make fun of them and make fun of indians and their shitty accents and the fact that their entire existence is the epitome of inceldom

Keep coping from your street shitting mother’s curry stenched basement you fucking khhv shitskin
i agree white is superior and italian is med and not white and most impotantly ur a low t gook

Italians are black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
No

View attachment 1463135

SO LET ME
you deny light skin slaves?
NEVER DID BUT THEY WERE FOR SURE BETTER ECONMOICALLY THAN SSA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 1617 and MrGlutton
No

View attachment 1463135

wish i could frick ur mom if she looked like this
but i dont like gook women

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15004, Ryan and 3 others
No

View attachment 1463135

SO YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER GRANDFATHER AND THEIR FOR FATHERS WHITE? WHERE DOES THE BLACK BLOOD COME FROM

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back