Imagine thinking Paki/Indian have the worst cuz curry, sfcel @prettyboislime GTFIH,end your cherrypicked gigacope once and 4 all

Italians are black
cherrypickin indian as dark brown abo australoid is ok but don u dare remind meds that they look brown ethnic and not white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
you're calling asians derogatory names when some of ur people worship rats :ROFLMAO:

these are not my people i am muslim from lahore pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and MrGlutton
@MrGlutton
Retrato de Juan Pareja by Diego Velzquez
@cloUder higher class mullato
220px Castas 04mulata max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1617
I’m not a subhuman chink ethnic like you you fucking retarded insentient shitskin i’m black and white

My natty high T mogs your entire shitskin dicklet lineage to the sewers you shit stained rats came from

You fucking indian bug

You are a bacteria
i couldnt give a single fuk whether u white nigger or a gook,but calling south asians as the least attractice/masculine lowest smv ,then u getting that big half indian kieren lee 1millin$ cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004, Ryan and 3 others
In South Africa, Coloured is a term used to refer to individuals with some degree of sub-Saharan ancestry but subjectively 'not enough' to be considered 'black' under the Apartheid era law of South Africa. Today these people self-identify as 'Coloured'. Other Afrikaans terms used include Bruinmense (translates to "brown people"), Kleurlinge (translates to "Coloured") or Bruin Afrikaners (translates to "brown Africans" and is used to distinguish them from the main body of Afrikaners (translates to "African") who are white). Under Apartheid law through the latter half of the 20th century, the government established seven categories of Coloured people: Cape Coloured, Cape Malay, Griqua and Other Coloured - the aim of subdivisions was to enhance the meaning of the larger category of Coloured by making it all encompassing. Legally and politically speaking, all people of colour were classified "black" in the non-racial terms of anti-Apartheid rhetoric of the Black Consciousness Movement.[26] @cloUder superior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i couldnt give a single fuk whether u white nigger or a gook,but calling south asians as the least attractice/masculine lowest smv ,then u getting that big half indian kieren lee 1millin$ cock

@cloUder could i get some nazi memes

@cloUder could i get some nazi memes
DM me tommorow bro, i have to go to sleep, i need to wake up in 3 hours :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: bobt
JFl at that retard

if u were born in slavery times, they would've put you in chains and called you the n word (y)
Not even remotely true lmfao 🤣 he’d be freed and be part of the “free people of colour” you faggots don’t know how much mullatos hate you guys just ask the Hatians why they had to kill the mullatos in their nation for taking the piss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back