Immigration is a tool of the jew

Turkic Albanian

Turkic Albanian

32 years old, nothing to lose nothing to gain. o/
To replace white people.

>b-but muh economy

Nigga, we don't need toilet cleaners or uber drivers.

All immigrants do is strain the infrastructure, contribute to inflation, commit crime, and stink up the streets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, Aero and 6 others
Yeah we obv don't Need any new workers with the low paid work and unemployement. Depopulation would be only beneficial

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and Turkic Albanian
Yeah we obv don't Need any new workers with the low paid work and unemployement. Depopulation would be only beneficial
Japan is thriving without immigration.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, Gonthar and 1 other person
ugly manlet male immigrants compete with my ugly subhuman ass for jobs and women.

i lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 8uAte and the BULL
Japan is thriving without immigration.
Yeah, mf normies panicking like we're on the verge of extintion when we're already too much, and less natality means having more available housing at lower prices, less unemployement and Better paid Jobs, Better upbringing of the children since they aren't raised in large families.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Turkic Albanian
To replace white people.

>b-but muh economy

All immigrants do is strain the infrastructure, contribute to inflation, commit crime, and stink up the streets
Only white Latin /mena girls under 150 pounds should be allowed in

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Turkic Albanian
ugly manlet male immigrants compete with my ugly subhuman ass for jobs and women.

i lose
Women love to ruin societies, for them getting cummed on by a subhuman shitskin Is a Revenge against the oppressor patriarcal society or whatever bullshit She has been indoctinatred to believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 8uAte, BrahminBoss and 4 others
I'm not an immigrant @Eternal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Women love to ruin societies, for them getting cummed on by a subhuman shitskin Is a Revenge against the oppressor patriarcal society or whatever bullshit She has been indoctinatred to believe.
i am the subhuman shitskin

i am the slavic monstrosity which german+italian people (hitler+mussolini gang) tried to exterminate in world war 2

Sick of seeing street shitters in my suburbs, GTFO you curry fucking subhuman, can't even speak two words of English....they have 10 kids and don't even know how to run a business, the shops are abandoned in the immigrant neighbourhoods

Only white Latin /mena girls under 150 pounds should be allowed in

Gl having Arabs allow you to take their women without them coming lol. Latinos might do it though

But what about gooks? I know white men love them the most

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Gl having Arabs allow you to take their women without them coming lol. Latinos might do it though

Gooks are hideous

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

Gooks make Er at best so for the safety of the population they won’t be allowed in

Water

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Turkic Albanian
Gooks are hideous
Their facial development is atrocious but media makes me find them somewhat attractive it’s crazy how different they look from every other race though

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
This is how Ancient Rome was conquered

Last edited:
To replace white people.

>b-but muh economy

But you’re not even white, why do you care? :hnghn: