Immortality by 2060

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken

"Dr. Pearson adds that by around 2050, this could be a reality, though he added the caveat that "ome people may need to wait until 2060 or later until android price falls enough for them to afford one."

Just be immortal bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nice news bro

What's the point to be immortal if you are ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 1680, Arkantos and 11 others
"around 2050" = another 100 years

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Darkstrand, Mr.cope and 8 others
Always add another century to these predictions.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Kade
I’m waiting for something that can open my growth plates again

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Darkstrand and Chico Chicowski
be immortal until u get nuked bro

I’m waiting for something that can open my growth plates again
nigas cant grow ppl taller without killing their bones or prevent balding even cant find a medicine for a flu but will make you immortal
JFL if u have any hope in these losers and not in chad-tier AI

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, sdmaster, Soulrack and 1 other person
nigas cant grow ppl taller without killing their bones or prevent balding even cant find a medicine for a flu but will make you immortal
JFL if u have any hope in these losers and not in chad-tier AI
goy let us scan your brain you will be immortal it is very safe.

• JFL
Reactions: StolenDays, Chadlitecel, Kade and 2 others
All these "news" and "ground breaking research" are all full of shit. We've had "news" like that for hairloss for 20 years. Yet not a single thing has happened. No progress.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Kade
Knowing my luck this will come out just as i die

goy let us scan your brain you will be immortal it is very safe.
God

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
If it happens by then, it's only gonna be open to the likes of Ash Archangel Musk.

And here's the thing about this: Are you uploading your consciousness into a robot, or copying it? Will I feel myself swooce from my flesh body into a robot body? Or do I stay in my flesh body while my robot body goes on to live forever?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Grinder
Jewishtrick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, eyearea and Arkantos
Imagine living as a incel forever

If it happens by then, it's only gonna be open to the likes of Ash Archangel Musk.

And here's the thing about this: Are you uploading your consciousness into a robot, or copying it? Will I feel myself swooce from my flesh body into a robot body? Or do I stay in my flesh body while my robot body goes on to live forever?
Its not going to be you you it’s a copy but nobody will notice the difference not even the copy but you will still be dead

Its not going to be you you it’s a copy but nobody will notice the difference not even the copy but you will still be dead

That's what I thought. And that defeats the purpose. If I wanted a copy of me to live forever I'd build a statue. The point of these robot bodies is so that I, the me that I presently, physically experience existing as, lives forever.

We will reach a postive death escape velocity only to realize that our short term perspective on life and our inaction to fight climate change has doomed us thereby making our immortality absolutely usesless.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Exactly. These queers who claim that cloning yourself is "immortality" don't seem to gasp that at all.

Exactly. These queers who claim that cloning yourself is "immortality" don't seem to gasp that at all.
Imagine being the clone of an incel jfl

• +1
Reactions: Grinder
we’d be lucky to even find a half-assed cure for baldness by then