Impact of war on people's lives is massively overrated

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
53874410eab8ea7e59b36468

Jfl even the most devastating war in human history had a 90+% survival rate for most of the major nations and even for the nations that suffered the most it was still like 80+%.

And this mind you is for WW2 which was infamous for being brutal so the death rate for most other wars is probably even lower. War and the amount that it affects you is massively blown out of proportion in popular culture and media. Fact is most people aren't very affected by war except maybe only in that there are fewer luxuries/lower standard of living while the war is going on because of higher taxes/rationing etc. Fact is most humans throughout history has gone through wars without really giving a shit.

I doubt the german and japanese civilians were apathetic when the allies were firebombing their cities to the ground

I doubt the german and japanese civilians were apathetic when the allies were firebombing their cities to the ground

Less than 4% of Japanese died during WW2.

I wish a world war were happening rn

we need another world war and all nations should draft their cucks

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
china has 20 mil dead still less than 5% of thier pop

There was a study done some years ago that said if WW3 and a huge epidemic happened even if said world war killed more people than WW1 and 2 combined plus the huge epidemic the earth would still be overpopulated by 2100. Just lol at thinking wars do ANYTHING to population.

The butterfly effect man. Haven't you seen that study where if someone is sad / happy it effects people disconnected by 3 vertices or something like that