implants are a meme. You are getting plastic installed into your face.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
You are not helping your epigenetic picture. Your kids will still be weak if you do not strengthen your actual structure.

You are not gonna help yourself by getting plastic installed into your face. It pushes against your bones and you will look like a melted wax statue in a few years.

You can add bone mass to your face by tapping on it with a light metal object, it doesnt even have to hurt to make noticeable difference.

All ur doing it becoming an uncanny walking meme that people will do double-takes on constantly.

When in the fuck did it become a meme to do a natural excersize, and it become the norm to get dildos attached to your skull?

Fuck off.

Plast

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Schönling, Perfectumbrain and 20 others
bbc no GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 17829, thecel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, PubertyMaxxer, Wallenberg and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 9670, ChristianChad and 3 others
greycels :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 19301 and 1 other person
What about infraorbital rim implants?

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Epigenetic picture :lul:

Stfu retard I just want more iois and validation

Not everyone is sex starved or gives a fuck about muh family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: casadebanho, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 5 others

Attachments

• D304371C-0289-420D-8964-479965ADB980.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and metagross
Looksmaxxing is pointless because you will still pass on your genetics to your kids.

bonesmashing is the answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and 2d v2
Epigenetic picture :lul:

Stfu retard I just want more iois and validation

Not everyone is sex starved or gives a fuck about muh family
What the fuck are you talking about? Your face is gonna melt in a few years from implants. The face shifts and you will look deformed unable to fix it because it's no longer bone material the Gods gave you, it will be fucked up plastic.

I'll be slaying till my early 30s when I start having kids. Then I will have fullfillment out of having a family where I can watch my blood become strong and take the throne when I am old and frail.

You must seek eternal fulfillment. Some 80 year old man installing rubber bouncy balls into your face will do nothing but wreck ya, my son.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and 3 others
What the fuck are you talking about? Your face is gonna melt in a few years from implants. The face shifts and you will look deformed unable to fix it because it's no longer bone material the Gods gave you, it will be fucked up plastic.

I'll be slaying till my early 30s when I start having kids. Then I will have fullfillment out of having a family where I can watch my blood become strong and take the throne when I am old and frail.

You must seek eternal fulfillment. Some 80 year old man installing rubber bouncy balls into your face will do nothing but wreck ya, my son.
:unsure:

B8A07756 4C8B 4687 ADB7 198DD1D89D6C

Rather ascend this hard with implants in my prime than cope with bonesmashing like a fucking faggot

Kys retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, casadebanho, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
:unsure:

View attachment 1551274

Rather ascend this hard in my prime than cope with bonesmashing like a fucking faggot

Kys retard
One year of bonesmashing could get you that results. One fucking year of bonesmashing and chewing you lazy fuck.

The problem is, your entire face is now in the hands of some old retard. I've already ascended many points and it will take limited work to correct my symmetry. I already have it started, just trying to give some obvious advice that will only help you.

On the other hand, I find it hilarious that I would absolutely wrecking ball your weak skull with one haymaker after you tell me "kys retard" with your high pitched voice, dipshit.

I would laugh right in your face for the sheer amount of stupidity you've layed upon me, and the sheer amount of retardation for showing me these fucked up images.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
One year of bonesmashing could get you that results. One fucking year of bonesmashing and chewing you lazy fuck.

The problem is, your entire face is now in the hands of some old retard. I've already ascended many points and it will take limited work to correct my symmetry. I already have it started, just trying to give some obvious advice that will only help you.

On the other hand, I find it hilarious that I would absolutely wrecking ball your weak skull with one haymaker after you tell me "kys retard" with your high pitched voice, dipshit.

I would laugh right in your face for the sheer amount of stupidity you've layed upon me, and the sheer amount of retardation for showing me these fucked up images.

Oh yeah show me one bonesmashing ascension from someone older than 20. So no puberty fags

One real before and after from a ADULT

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 19301, metagross and 6 others
Would never get surgery because why the fuck would I get surgery

But just wanted to say, “You are not helping your epigenetic picture. Your kids will still be weak if you do not strengthen your actual structure.” is the most autistic shit I’ve ever read in my life

Also jfl you’re a bonesmasher (literal retard trait) and you have the nerve to criticize surgery? Lmao
Just want to make sure you know this cause it really seems like you don’t: your bonesmashing results (imaginary) will not be passed down to your children

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Oh yeah show me one bonesmashing ascension from someone older than 20. So no puberty fags

The jaw never stops growing from childhood to adulthood. It is not a bone with any growth plates so it continues to grow if forces are applied. It just grows way faster and easier in the ages of 13-20.

iu

iu

the funny thing is, this guy actually looks like you
iu

Bones

Looksmaxxing is pointless because you will still pass on your genetics to your kids.
You are not helping your epigenetic picture. Your kids will still be weak if you do not strengthen your actual structure.

You are not gonna help yourself by getting plastic installed into your face. It pushes against your bones and you will look like a melted wax statue in a few years.

You can add bone mass to your face by tapping on it with a light metal object, it doesnt even have to hurt to make noticeable difference.

All ur doing it becoming an uncanny walking meme that people will do double-takes on constantly.

When in the fuck did it become a meme to do a natural excersize, and it become the norm to get dildos attached to your skull?

Fuck off.

View attachment 1551179
If you train your kid to mew and chew from a young age he will grow with a good bone structure.

Retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Gaia262

this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Would never get surgery because why the fuck would I get surgery

But just wanted to say, “You are not helping your epigenetic picture. Your kids will still be weak if you do not strengthen your actual structure.” is the most autistic shit I’ve ever read in my life

Also jfl you’re a bonesmasher (literal retard trait) and you have the nerve to criticize surgery? Lmao
Just want to make sure you know this cause it really seems like you don’t: your bonesmashing results (imaginary) will not be passed down to your children
Thats what epigenetics means, idiot. changes you make to your skeleton or your muscles affect your offspring.

If you chew and have a huge jaw, that is now a family trait that will pass down to your offspring. How the fuck do you think evolutionary changes occur?

How do I criticize surgery? Because its retarded and leaves you looking like a ghoul from fallout in a few years.
It also causes nerve damage because it restricts blood blow, further melting your face.

I am not talking about mindlessly bashing your face, I am talking about working up the pail tolerance and carefully defining your bone structures. Idc if it makes me look like a retard while doing it, no one is watching and I get complimented for strong bone structure now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and AscendingHero
The jaw never stops growing from childhood to adulthood. It is not a bone with any growth plates so it continues to grow if forces are applied. It just grows way faster and easier in the ages of 13-20.

iu

iu

iu

View attachment 1551283

All 3 guys look sub 18 JFL at not following the only thing I asked for.
Try again

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

iu

iu

iu

View attachment 1551283
Insane transformaiton of astro sky, i sent that to you bro haha

How do you thnk he got his ramus to come down

Abdul in the last one in his 20s bro

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 16375
Thats what epigenetics means, idiot. changes you make to your skeleton or your muscles affect your offspring.

If you chew and have a huge jaw, that is now a family trait that will pass down to your offspring. How the fuck do you think evolutionary changes occur?

How do I criticize surgery? Because its retarded and leaves you looking like a ghoul from fallout in a few years.
It also causes nerve damage because it restricts blood blow, further melting your face.

I am not talking about mindlessly bashing your face, I am talking about working up the pail tolerance and carefully defining your bone structures. Idc if it makes me look like a retard while doing it, no one is watching and I get complimented for strong bone structure now.
Literally no one has ever or will ever chew their way to a mogger jaw and especially they won’t then pass it down to their children as a magical new mogger jaw trait, mouthbreather.

Your chewing will grow your masseters a bit and nothing else, and obviously you’re not passing your BUILT MUSCLE down to your kids. If you mew from SINGLE DIGIT AGE childhood you’ll ensure that your jaw develops as properly as it can (it’s not making your jaw better than its potential, it’s ensuring that it reaches said potential)

This is some shit that just sounds right in your head because you’ve read about tiny ass epigenetic changes and you think it means that you can work your way to a minecraft steve jaw that you’ll then pass down to your kids, pure incel fantasy. (Incels are the only “people” who talk about or give a shit about muh muh genetics muh lineage anyway)

If you’re now “getting complimented for your bone structure”, if you’re not just making shit up in a desperate attempt to prove your point (likely) then I’d be willing to bet that you’re retarded enough to have leanmaxxed and revealed your bones and then attributed that shit to whatever retard shit you do alone with a hammer and your dick in your hand.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Anchor_Ship
Literally no one has ever or will ever chew their way to a mogger jaw and especially they won’t then pass it down to their children as a magical new mogger jaw trait, mouthbreather.

Your chewing will grow your masseters a bit and nothing else, and obviously you’re not passing your BUILT MUSCLE down to your kids. If you mew from SINGLE DIGIT AGE childhood you’ll ensure that your jaw develops as properly as it can (it’s not making your jaw better than its potential, it’s ensuring that it reaches said potential)

This is some shit that just sounds right in your head because you’ve read about tiny ass epigenetic changes and you think it means that you can work your way to a minecraft steve jaw that you’ll then pass down to your kids, pure incel fantasy. (Incels are the only “people” who talk about or give a shit about muh muh genetics muh lineage anyway)

If you’re now “getting complimented for your bone structure”, if you’re not just making shit up in a desperate attempt to prove your point (likely) then I’d be willing to bet that you’re retarded enough to have leanmaxxed and revealed your bones and then attributed that shit to whatever retard shit you do alone with a hammer and your dick in your hand.
I was skinny as fuck before and now I am bloated from protein shakes because I am trying to bulk up and shred massively before summer starts. My bones are way more prominent now. You can grow entire layers on your jaw because there are no growth plates that close.

When you have IGF-1 injected properly your mandible will literally feel like a piece of hard clay that is hypertrophying as you bonesmash, like the literal bone enlarges not just swelling. It becomes extremely painless to bonesmash so the only thing to worry about is making sure I am not jolting my head around or hitting in a way that will affect my brain. The Swelling and growth goes down after a while, but there is definitely a thin layer of new bone that stays.

You could absolutely go from a weak jaw like that dude who posted his image earlier, into a square jaw. It would takes years but it would be possible.

You honestly sound like a salty ass mentalcel with all the shit you typed in the last paragraph. I am 100 percent sure it works, not attributing it to anything else. Stop pretending like you are an expert on something you don't know, I am sure you don't workout or do anything either. Just sit around reading wikipedia articles.

Insane transformaiton of astro sky, i sent that to you bro haha

How do you thnk he got his ramus to come down

Abdul in the last one in his 20s bro
He probably smashed it. I focused on my ramus and it went down significantly. I mean so much that some retard in my family said I got my jaw "redone". I simply said Idk what they were talking about and never brought up bonesmashing. One thing I noticed is that after I did it, my cousin and my brother had swollen cheekbones the next time I saw them, and when they see me sometimes their cheekbones/chin are swollen, they are probably attempting to copy me because I mog them now. I am not joking when I say these results are insane. People just can't get over the pain threshold.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
can threads like these just not get one thumbs up or be interacted with jfl

please this forum is dying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and 3 others
what implant did he get?

Wraparound jaw implant from Dr terino

Dr terino is also famous for making implants for lots of Hollywood Celebs

He’s sadly retired 😢

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17244

He’s sadly retired 😢
i have to get it but idk what surgeon do the jaw implants in Europe especially, not fucking america

i have to get it but idk what surgeon do the jaw implants in Europe especially, not fucking america
Euro surgeons are not that popular here for jaw implants. I’ve not seen any jaw implants result except for that Italian butcher pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Euro surgeons are not that popular here for jaw implants. I’ve not seen any jaw implants result except for that Italian butcher pagnoni
why butcher?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17244
Not sure just dm him on instagram
and what's ur opinion about fillers instead of jaw implant? i have to get better jaw for sure but idk how to do it if i can't get implant

This is by far the worst thread I have ever read on this forum and I barely read 10 words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard, highT and 1 other person
He probably smashed it. I focused on my ramus and it went down significantly. I mean so much that some retard in my family said I got my jaw "redone". I simply said Idk what they were talking about and never brought up bonesmashing. One thing I noticed is that after I did it, my cousin and my brother had swollen cheekbones the next time I saw them, and when they see me sometimes their cheekbones/chin are swollen, they are probably attempting to copy me because I mog them now. I am not joking when I say these results are insane. People just can't get over the pain threshold.
Post a pic of ur jaw or cheekbones in pms if u don't mind bro

• +1
is there any proof implants fuck up your bones long term? i mean it kinda makes sense since it’s separating the blood vessels from the bone so they get no nutrition

Fuck off.

View attachment 1551179
silicone sucks

• +1
do u know how much he charge for chin wing?
he quoted me 5000 euros

theres also this guy. i think andre trained him for chin wing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

He’s sadly retired 😢
So an 80 year old man installed urinal cakes into your head. Congrats.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16834