implications of high protein, high carb, high fat diet to bulk?

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
planning on eating a diet with around 200g of each macro.

split would be around
P: 20-25%
C: 20:25%
F: 50-60%

eating very limited too. diet will consist of: red meat, liver/organs, eggs, milk, cream, butter, cheese, honey, rice, fish and some fruit.

will be around 3700-4200 calories a day.

thoughts on this diet? only doing this since i’ll need carbs to gain weight faster as gaining weight on low carb is a dream. when done i’ll probably eat <100 carbs with the carbs coming from milk and honey.

Way too much food unless your 6'5 or something. At a certain point you can only put on so much muscle per week & the excess food is just putting your mtor & insulin in overdrive & going to bodyfat.

what should I change?

More protein and carbs less fat

How did you get this calorie number. What is your justification.

Have you used a TDEE calculator.

what’s wrong with fat though? it’s not like they are all pufa. most are sfas
You don't need that much fat. The liver can make saturated fat from fructose. Carbs 40-50 protein 20-30 and fats 20-30 would be better

50-60% of fats is a pig diet that will result in stomach issues and high body fat. carbs should be 50-60% of your diet, carbs are less likely to turn into body fat and they are easier to digest

50-60% of fats is a pig diet that will result in stomach issues and high body fat. carbs should be 50-60% of your diet, carbs are less likely to turn into body fat and they are easier to digest
Way too much food unless your 6'5 or something. At a certain point you can only put on so much muscle per week & the excess food is just putting your mtor & insulin in overdrive & going to bodyfat.
what if i’m on roids eating like this lol

I’ve been eating lowish carb/animal based for so long I genuinely don’t know how i’m going to change the diet to have that split

what if i’m on roids eating like this lol
does not matter
high fat diet - more body fat
high carb diet - faster metabolism and better muscle fullness/pumps

does not matter
high fat diet - more body fat
high carb diet - faster metabolism and better muscle fullness/pumps
do you believe that to lose/maintain weight carnivore/low carb is a good way to eat?

also what carbs would you recommend?

It's too many calories. Reduce the carbs. Mixed carb+fat diets are not a good idea. All the nutrients are in animal fats so you don't have enough choice which macros to reduce.

Ignore this retard

It's too many calories. Reduce the carbs. Mixed carb+fat diets are not a good idea. All the nutrients are in animal fats so you don't have enough choice which macros to reduce.

Ignore this retard
I wish I could reduce carbs but I heard that being low carb when bulking is very counterintuitive. even right now i’m only eating milk, honey and fruit carbs coming up to less than 120g a day.