IMPORTANCE OF EARS AND LOWER THIRD (self example)

itsover00000000

itsover00000000

Iron
LOOK AT ME IN 2014 AT 15 YRS OLD

ITS EVEN WORSE NOW FUCK ME IVE HAD SEX ONCE BUT LOADS OF TIMES FOR 6 MONTHS AND SHE FUCKED MY TALL UGLY BIG COCK GINGER BESTFREIND LOL THAT WAS WHEN I WAS 20 IM 23 AND REALISED THE BP AT 21 IM NOW 23 BRO I COPE WITH WEED MUSIC LIKE LIL PEEP AND GAMES BRUH LOL I ALSO BELEIVE IN ASTROLOGY BUT I ALSO BELEIVE IN GENETIC DETERMINSIM AND LOOKISM I HATE TO SOUND SHALLOW BUT I THINK LOOKISM IS REAL GUYS I WISH IT FUCKING WASNT MAN I REALLY DO BUT ITS OVER AND ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE HARDCORE BLACKPILLED AND SUBHUMANS WILL ROT I SWEAR THIS SHITS DEEP TOO DEEP FOR U TO HANDLE WITHOUT ROPING OR GOING ER! JUST FIND A COPE GUYS WE COPIN TOGETHER

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 23218
i thought this would be a high iq thread baited again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129, kranerman23123, itsover00000000 and 3 others
LOOK AT ME IN 2014 AT 15 YRS OLD View attachment 2096185
ITS EVEN WORSE NOW FUCK ME IVE HAD SEX ONCE BUT LOADS OF TIMES FOR 6 MONTHS AND SHE FUCKED MY TALL UGLY BIG COCK GINGER BESTFREIND LOL THAT WAS WHEN I WAS 20 IM 23 AND REALISED THE BP AT 21 IM NOW 23 BRO I COPE WITH WEED MUSIC LIKE LIL PEEP AND GAMES BRUH LOL I ALSO BELEIVE IN ASTROLOGY BUT I ALSO BELEIVE IN GENETIC DETERMINSIM AND LOOKISM I HATE TO SOUND SHALLOW BUT I THINK LOOKISM IS REAL GUYS I WISH IT FUCKING WASNT MAN I REALLY DO BUT ITS OVER AND ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE HARDCORE BLACKPILLED AND SUBHUMANS WILL ROT I SWEAR THIS SHITS DEEP TOO DEEP FOR U TO HANDLE WITHOUT ROPING OR GOING ER! JUST FIND A COPE GUYS WE COPIN TOGETHER
how big is he?????

how big is he?????
me im 5,6 barefoot lol the ginger dude is about 6,1 lol he has a massive cock tho man ive seen it he was my bestfreind from like 10 yrs old and that happend when i was 20 loool so fucking brutal how much more real life evidence do u need to verify the bp lol.......
dont be a free agent in life guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
me im 5,6 barefoot lol the ginger dude is about 6,1 lol he has a massive cock tho man ive seen it he was my bestfreind from like 10 yrs old and that happend when i was 20 loool so fucking brutal how much more real life evidence do u need to verify the bp lol.......
go er with a knife and chop it off

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000
also, he stretched out your ex and reaced places you never will, her pussy will never be the same

im over that shit now bruh it still hurts just knowing this happend to me, yeah i have a feeling she let guys before me do anal with her and she wouldnt let me i stuck tip in but she pulled away and she would so good at fake moaning cus my penis is 5x5 lol its so fucking overrrrrrr ahahahhahahahahahhah

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218