Important part of developing a skill

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
You need to reach outside of your skill- and comfort zone. I'm learning the piano. Now I just learned a very difficult song, so when I went back to playing the slightly easier stuff it all came so much easier to me. This is true for any skill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, murdah, LancasteR and 4 others
Thank you very much, this advice changed my whole outlook on the world. I hope best wishes for you and have a good day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insufferableincel, cadee, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Thank you very much, this advice changed my whole outlook on the world. I hope best wishes for you and have a good day
My sarcasm radar is going off but I'll take it. Same to you sir! 💪🤩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonecel01, Manletmachine and Lynxress
Good luck learning any instrument will be extremely frustrating because you will realise how bad you are (no hate talking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good luck learning any instrument will be extremely frustrating because you will realise how bad you are (no hate talking from experience)
I've already mastered it tho. Everyone I played for expressed encouragement or told me they're impressed. Just because you don't have talent doesn't mean I don't.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonecel01, Manletmachine and Jaded
I've already mastered it tho. Everyone I played for expressed encouragement or told me they're impressed. Just because you don't have talent doesn't mean I don't.
alright incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Manletmachine
It's gay I guess. One could argue it's one of the more autistic instruments; keys representing a variety of shades on a spectrum.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Manletmachine and Gonthar
You need to reach outside of your skill- and comfort zone. I'm learning the piano. Now I just learned a very difficult song, so when I went back to playing the slightly easier stuff it all came so much easier to me. This is true for any skill.
what do u play currently?

just need to learn how to go outside of my looks

Oh, right! I already said that. Well, right now I'm trying to learn this:

i was playing 20 nocturne two month ago on concert. also good. keep grinding keep hustling

just need to learn how to go outside of my looks
Maybe wear some sunglasses that are a bit over the top and then eventually people will learn to like em and be like ahhh that's my boy!

True but eventually you hit walls where you can’t inc skill anymore

i was playing 20 nocturne two month ago on concert. also good. keep grinding keep hustling
Mhmm that one is very sad. Chopin's irregular timing patterns are impeccable!

True but eventually you hit walls where you can’t inc skill anymore
Yeah it's funny, you stop doing something for a while and then you come back to it and feel like it almost got better. It has to grow in your mind and growth requires rest.

I prefer Mozart. Piano concerto no. 20 one of my favs
Debussy, Rachmaninoffff:) Also good, but it all depends on how the pianist interpret it. You can play badly Debussy and it will sound like shit

Yeah it's funny, you stop doing something for a while and then you come back to it and feel like it almost got better. It has to grow in your mind and growth requires rest.
This incel