Important part of developing a skill

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
You need to reach outside of your skill- and comfort zone. I'm learning the piano. Now I just learned a very difficult song, so when I went back to playing the slightly easier stuff it all came so much easier to me. This is true for any skill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, Lynxress and 1 other person
Thank you very much, this advice changed my whole outlook on the world. I hope best wishes for you and have a good day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insufferableincel, cadee, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Thank you very much, this advice changed my whole outlook on the world. I hope best wishes for you and have a good day
My sarcasm radar is going off but I'll take it. Same to you sir! 💪🤩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and Lynxress
Good luck learning any instrument will be extremely frustrating because you will realise how bad you are (no hate talking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good luck learning any instrument will be extremely frustrating because you will realise how bad you are (no hate talking from experience)
I've already mastered it tho. Everyone I played for expressed encouragement or told me they're impressed. Just because you don't have talent doesn't mean I don't.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and Jaded
I've already mastered it tho. Everyone I played for expressed encouragement or told me they're impressed. Just because you don't have talent doesn't mean I don't.
alright incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01 and Manletmachine
It's gay I guess. One could argue it's one of the more autistic instruments; keys representing a variety of shades on a spectrum.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and Gonthar