[IMPORTANT] Rate top slayers from my high school

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Before, my high school GOT THE TALLEST NIGGAS in it
Kid you not, the average height there is 6ft

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

He can get any bitch from my high school, legit wtf

6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

@Blackgymmax who do you think would do ok on Tinder?

Attachments

• 1661957357956.png
    1661957357956.png
    907.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1661957567902.png
    1661957567902.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, kebab, CEO of Sex and 16 others
Below the forum average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5.5psl, horizontallytall and 47 others
Im still looking for the good looking guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, horizontallytall, kebab and 25 others
all facially MTN lol. only thing they got is height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, horizontallytall, j05 and 19 others
all facially MTN lol. only thing they got is height
first guy probably, the other guys are def GL and above average facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21044, djaberbod and 1 other person
They’re running on height and being lean where tf do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and gymcel:(
They’re running on height and being lean where tf do you live?
You compare your giga frauded morphed pictures to candid pictures of them tho

They mog you to death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Anakin, aBetterMii and 2 others
just be tall

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and alriodai
You compare your giga frauded morphed pictures to candid pictures of them tho

They mog you to death
Not really I mog them I don’t morph or fraud anything tbh I look way better than them facially if these are the slayers in ur school and u consider them attractive then no wonder u have BDD lmao u must be butt ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1851
just be tall
yea they're not even that gl expect the second guy which i think is HTN/chadlite
Not really I mog them I don’t morph or fraud anything tbh I look way better than them facially if these are the slayers in ur school and u consider them attractive then no wonder u have BDD lmao u must be butt ugly
there's no way you mog them facially, make a battle between you and every single one of them and all the forum will not vote you

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 21700
If i was muslim i would come to your country and lie to girls about bringing them to US and slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, alphamaxxxx, rand anon and 7 others
They are mtn at best, 2nd guy gets carried hard by that beard wannabe

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
2nd guy is mogger, others are mtn

Nigga wtf is the average height in Algeria 6’4 or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Anakin
They are mtn at best, 2nd guy gets carried hard by that beard wannabe
second guy is def the most attractive out of em, he just have a beard cause its the norm and hes not a PSL retard trying to showcase his bones, he def got bones but he's bloated asf rn, ik it cause i saw it

the others are def MTN or more carried by height to me, especially the first nigga but whats carzy to me is the first nigga who i thikn is the ugliest out of them literally is a pussy magnet and gets the most bitches and the most baddest hoes out of all 3 of them

the 3rd dude i think is a HTN because i saw him in motion and he def look good
2nd guy is mogger, others are mtn
yea thats what i say tbh
Nigga wtf is the average height in Algeria 6’4 or something jfl
lol its just my high school bro, i'm also 6ft4 but niggas keep saying muh average height is 5ft7

also somebody @ the bull and tell him that's what 6ft3 + guys look like that, they all have tall proportions

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and House Lannister
second guy is def the most attractive out of em, he just have a beard cause its the norm and hes not a PSL retard trying to showcase his bones, he def got bones but he's bloated asf rn, ik it cause i saw it

the others are def MTN carried by height to me, but whats carzy to me is the first nigga who i thikn is the ugliest out of them literally is a pussy magnet and gets the most bitches and the most baddest hoes out of all 3 of them

yea thats what i say tbh

lol its just my high school bro, i'm also 6ft4 but niggas keep saying muh average height is 5ft7

also somebody @ the bull and tell him that's what 6ft3 + guys look like that, they all have tall proportions
Maybe post a good pic of him cuz I don't see it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
all 3 are carried by height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, alphamaxxxx, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
all 3 are carried by height
some of them mogs of the forum self proclaimed HTNs tho and i'm talking facially wise (Rabid is an example of many others)

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691
6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695
6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715
191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

Just be ethnic theory strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, Deleted member 20651 and alriodai
some of them mogs of the forum self proclaimed HTNs tho and i'm talking facially wise (Rabid is an example of many others)
mogging rabid is like the minimum requirement nigga
They have above average faces but without their height they're not special

Your thread makes me want to make a thread of the slayers in my school. I'll @ you

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, House Lannister and alriodai
Maybe post a good pic of him cuz I don't see it
dont have it since its a 2 years ago

still he mogs facially the forum self proclaimed HTNs like Larasnova or RabidRosbaries or Eren1 and more to death

they also all had better good looking girls than all of theses 3 lined up

mogging rabid is like the minimum requirement nigga
They have above average faces but without their height they're not special

Your thread makes me want to make a thread of the slayers in my school. I'll @ you
jfl at rabid thinking they're MTNs and he's HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and LooksOrDeath

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715

Another proof how small skull guys mogg and have high appeal to women

• +1
Below the forum average
facially they mog most of the forums self proclaimed HTNs such as larasnova (just an example)
and they had way better gl girls than the self proclaimed HTNs too

at the end of the day its the girls opinions that matters

either girls in my city look way better than european girls (which is not true i think) or the self proclaimed forum HTNs just do shit with girls cause they're not HTns to girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Another proof how small skull guys mogg and have high appeal to women
small skull is everything JFL
only ugly incels with big skulls be like "muh muh i got big skulls i mog"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger and Deleted member 20651
Only height saves them

• +1
I got big skull and ive been always saying small skull mogg but the retards dont understand it. If u were to show ugly dudes from ur school i bet its those who look ogree with big skull/face.

• +1
Only height saves them
for the first guy defintely but the nigga still get called GL facially by bitches which is just what the fuck to me cause i think the nigga is ugly
theres 3 other 6ft7 guys in my HS that do super shit w girls cause they ugly facially (yes nigga my high school is tall asf LMAO)

the 2nd nigga look good in motion facially, just put his face on a eyerate or tinder and he'ill do good defintely

3rd guy just take shit pics, looks better in motion

first guy look supier shit faically in motion tho tbh

all i know is that the forums HTNs and chadlites girls they fucked and girlfriends look way worse than the girls theses guys had

I got big skull and ive been always saying small skull mogg but the retards dont understand it. If u were to show ugly dudes from ur school i bet its those who look ogree with big skull/face.
i can show u in DMs the niggas who do super shit, actually have a big skull tbh

Lightskin, tall, lean, full head of hair

That's all you need really

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and tehVigilante
i can show u in DMs the niggas who do super shit, actually have a big skull tbh
:lul::lul::lul::lul: I knew it and especially for ethnics small skull is halo

i don't even think its really their height tbh
theres ALOT OF TALL GUYS in my high school that do super shit with girls cause they ugly tbh

that's why i posted them to see what's the forum reaction, especially the first nigga, is it eye color halo for the first dude? cause he got light green eyes in motion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
for the first guy defintely but the nigga still get called GL facially by bitches which is just what the fuck to me cause i think the nigga is ugly
theres 3 other 6ft7 guys in my HS that do super shit w girls cause they ugly facially (yes nigga my high school is tall asf LMAO)

the 2nd nigga look good in motion facially, just put his face on a eyerate or tinder and he'ill do good defintely

3rd guy just take shit pics, looks better in motion

first guy look supier shit faically in motion tho tbh

all i know is that the forums HTNs and chadlites girls they fucked and girlfriends look way worse than the girls theses guys had
Second guy looks like my colleague from hs who got bullied for looking like a gypsy jfl. Literal truecel if below 6 in poland. First looks like a curry so over in west and 3rd looks solid imo, i mean appealing to female gaze

theres ALOT OF TALL GUYS in my high school that do super shit with girls cause they ugly tbh

that's why i posted them to see what's the forum reaction, especially the first nigga, is it eye color halo for the first dude? cause he got light green eyes in motion

The first guy has a good eye area (he's squintmaxxing but still)

And he has boyish looks with good hair

Second guy looks like my colleague from hs who got bullied for looking like a gypsy jfl. Literal truecel if below 6 in poland. First looks like a curry so over in west and 3rd looks solid imo, i mean appealing to female gaze
nigga how the fuck the first one looks like a curry
hes literally got blonde hair is white and have light green eyes what are u smoking JFLLLL

u sure its not rabid u talking about?

hes literally got blonde hair is white and have light green eyes what are u smoking JFLLLL

Pics suck. You should have posted better ones

In some hours i will post slayers from my hs. Your slayers are not even incels with comparison to mine

dont have it since its a 2 years ago

still he mogs facially the forum self proclaimed HTNs like Larasnova or RabidRosbaries or Eren1 and more to death

they also all had better good looking girls than all of theses 3 lined up
I kneel then

• JFL
Pics suck. You should have posted better ones
not my fault they're not psl frauding faggots pictures like most of this forum and they take normal NT pictures like other ppl do

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞

JBNT :feelsuhh:

Right bruh people don't realize how much difference small size skull make, big skull looks goofy.

They are all LTN-MTN at best, all they have is height, if they were all under 6ft they would be incel in the west.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Right bruh people don't realize how much difference small size skull make, big skull looks goofy.
they think big = look good in motion
even bideltoid size don't matter if you don't have a good waist and a small skull for your shoulders to be wide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651

Aside from their height they look like typical Nafris imo.

• +1
lol wtf is this shit

wait you from paris??

how do ethnics (such as these) do in general?

brutal heightpill

Ugly nafris

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and alriodai
ok harmony, good nose, clear skin, good ratios so far, above eye area, good mandiwble and chin defintion

how is he not HTN and is a normie JFL?

he mogs @Xangsane frauding ass too
Normie-HTN max

Closer to normie than to HTN