[IMPORTANT] Rate top slayers from my high school

lol you must be feeling ugly IRL or don't have enough validation from girls

because if you truly did you wouldn't even be that much on PSL caring about what other dudes like me rate you
Lol. I am ugly but don't ask for ratings.

I sometimes wonder if I am a dravidian in denial though. Or maybe I have some massive flaw like severe bug eyes with terrible NCT and IPD.

But nah. I can touch and feel my face. Also, have mirrors and shit. I have flaws but just lots of them spread out across my face, with sub-par phenotype.

Lol. I am ugly but don't ask for ratings.

I sometimes wonder if I am a dravidian in denial though. Or maybe I have some massive flaw like severe bug eyes with terrible NCT and IPD.

But nah. I can touch and feel my face. Also, have mirrors and shit. I have flaws but just lots of them spread out across my face, with sub-par phenotype.
i heard u got bdd

i heard u got bdd
Also, JFL for thinking streege does not mog any of these guys. He is leagues above them in phenotype, bone structure and harmony. Only failos I can spot on his face are his massive eyebrows and maybe eye area as a whole ain't ideal. But he is a legit chadlite.

If you honestly think these guys would beat streege, you are just very used to their faces.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
show ur face in DMs
ill str8 up tell u if ascension is possible w/O SURGERIES etc
IDC. Without surgeries, nah. I am recessed af.

I am not some low IQcel who can't rate btw. I know my face and flaws inside and out.

Btw, there is no guarantee I will ascend even with surgeries. Not everyone can be saved you know.

Surgeries are my best option at this point.

• So Sad
they look nt idk why these guys are saying they not goodlooking, you just need to look like your part of the crowd really

common height w

Just be tall and average face theory. Damn some guys are so lucky they just have 1 good stat and NT and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Just be tall and average face theory. Damn some guys are so lucky they just have 1 good stat and NT and that's it.
They gl facially and mog some of the forums HTN facially
Theres tall dude in my HS that dont get shit

They all look average to me

"Tales!!!! Everyone knows only 7.5+ PSL 6'6 white chad can slay females :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

Meanwhile, the overwhelming majority of slayers are 4.5-5 PSL tall gymaxxed and giga NT.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
They all look average even for North Africans

• Ugh..
They all look average even for North Africans
meanwhile if someone posted pre vinnie hacker fame he would be rated LTN

you niggas just don't know what foids find attractive, male gazers copers

meanwhile if someone posted pre vinnie hacker fame he would be rated LTN

you niggas just don't know what foids find attractive, male gazers copers
Tbh I’m not a fan of rating people from photos that are cherry picked. Only pics of people from eye level a meter away with good lighting are good for a level playing field

Tbh I’m not a fan of rating people from photos that are cherry picked. Only pics of people from eye level a meter away with good lighting are good for a level playing field
people look the same in candid iphone pictures and IRL lol

Just be tall normie pill

I see this shit all the time at my school tbh jfl I feel like God nerfed Salludon, Arvid, and Amnesia(Holy Looksmax Trinity)'s heights tbh

You compare your giga frauded morphed pictures to candid pictures of them tho

They mog you to death
They look mtn max only thing they have is height

I didnt knew what to answer. Very few people have a decent sense for rating.
Namely you, @Leo69 @wannalooksmax and some others.
Don’t want to put myself there, but op is the same guy who said i was « nothing special htn » while praising these guys as moggers and even chadlite+ for the 2nd.
Beyond delusion. That’s why none should entertain this forums delusions. Not worth to stay. Just looksmaxx and leave
those guys look like they "fuck", nothing more to add. lol at the subhumans here rating them as if they were girls

If theyre gl, then I would slay in Algeria.

theyre all subhuman tier

theyre going to face a harsh reality once they hit the real world
What harsh reality you jungle coon you spend your time on this forum 24/7 what realmworld bigga your world is looksmax.org
Meme Reaction GIF

there not good looking, ur heavily overrating them

I highly doubt they’re as tall as you say bro they look 6’0-6’2

i'm close to going to one

they also mog you to death

this is what true 6ft3/6ft4 niggas look

not like the shit you tried to make us believe
I live in a rich white area and 6ft2 is still considered tall jfl at ur accounting that there are just a fuck ton of giants roaming around at ur school

• JFL
this is proof for 'just be tall'
if they were short they would be low MTNs but tall like this they are HTNs

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 13787
Op is your coloring better than them?

Before, my high school GOT THE TALLEST NIGGAS in it
Kid you not, the average height there is 6ft

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691
6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

He can get any bitch from my high school, legit wtf

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695
6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715
191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

@Blackgymmax who do you think would do ok on Tinder?
All subhuman

3rd guy is almost birdcel

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
if my daughter was making edits of a bug eyed brutally recessed and narrow-faced individual like the one you posted…

i would promptly disown her

Before, my high school GOT THE TALLEST NIGGAS in it
Kid you not, the average height there is 6ft

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691
6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

He can get any bitch from my high school, legit wtf

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695
6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715
191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

@Blackgymmax who do you think would do ok on Tinder?
All subhuman carried by height

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Kamui
all facially MTN lol. only thing they got is height
That too cause of hgh in foods see thier skull and frame its not at all built for such heught,these frame and skull are for someone who is 5'8 max

Last edited: