[IMPORTANT] Rate top slayers from my high school

y
You insult me ? You seem to have no memory. Just read your posts. Did i insulted you ? I said the truth that you can’t rate. And i said that because out of nowhere without me asking you said something wrong about me in another thread. I don’t want to partake in this autism anymore. I just wanted to say what i said
you were clearly butthurt i rated you less than the second guy
i asked for a tinder battle between you and him, no elo, same location, no boost, you declined

y

you were clearly butthurt i rated you less than the second guy
i asked for a tinder battle between you and him, no elo, same location, no boost, you declined
I don’t want your rating boyo. I want you to stop talking about me, like you did in another thread. By all metrics i mog those guys and i don’t need any other proof. I just want you to stop talking about me like you did when i was banned. There is a reason why i value my privacy and don’t wanna such a thing, but sure if someone has elo and a new tinder he can try those guys and you will understand by yourself.
Its my last message. So move on.

just be moroccan badboy theory

I don’t want your rating boyo. I want you to stop talking about me, like you did in another thread. By all metrics i mog those guys and i don’t need any other proof. I just want you to stop talking about me like you did when i was banned. There is a reason why i value my privacy and don’t wanna such a thing, but sure if someone has elo and a new tinder he can try those guys and you will understand by yourself.
Its my last message. So move on.
Nigga never did I talk about you faggot, some dudes were takling about you and I said you were a nothing special HTN compared to them other dudes
JFL at you thinking anybody gives a fuck about you in this forum, nor in Rift discord, bro is so narcy holy shit JFL

You're the one that started talking here, anyway, i'll just ignore you and move on

But he clearly mogs you, don't ask the forum retards here, let's do a tinder expirement but you refuse, so anyway live in your delusions of autists telling you "muh muh u mog" you shit nosed nct ethnic lookin gfag

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Nigga never did I talk about you faggot, some dudes were takling about you and I said you were a nothing special HTN compared to them other dudes
JFL at you thinking anybody gives a fuck about you in this forum, nor in Rift discord, bro is so narcy holy shit JFL

You're the one that started talking here, anyway, i'll just ignore you and move on

But he clearly mogs you, don't ask the forum retards here, let's do a tinder expirement but you refuse, so anyway live in your delusions of autists telling you "muh muh u mog" you shit nosed nct ethnic lookin gfag
I mog nothing. Only God is the true purpose. Keep insulting. And showing your trueself.
Only those who refuse to see are blind.
You have a very big mouth and spread lies, so i bet you mog too hard. Can’t imagine people you helped barking at you like this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and alriodai
@the BULL @SunniMogger this is proof that if you leave god’s purpose you will end like this.
Life is unforgiving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and the BULL
I mog nothing. Only God is the true purpose. Keep insulting. And showing your trueself.
Only those who refuse to see are blind.
You have a very big mouth and spread lies, so i bet you mog too hard. Can’t imagine people you helped barking at you like this.
you a weirdo my nigga tbh

you a weirdo my nigga tbh
Lets just end it here. You’re not a bad guy. But you’re wrong about me. And i confess i have sins and far from perfect, and i mean especially morally. But one can and shall change

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
a man knows if he's good looking or not, don't need for ratings from other subhumasn on PSL forums
that's why amnesia rarely talks about his looks on here or ask for ratings, he knows he's GL and some subhumans won't change his mind about that

meanwhile you're an insecure man keep asking for ratings, tinder matches don't even matter since you won't even meetup with theses women half of the time

you're some narcy abused dog

theres thousands of guys with the same pheno as you that look 10000x better
View attachment 1846840View attachment 1846841View attachment 1846842
streege looks better than these guys lol

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Leo69 and the BULL
let's run a tinder exp wherever location you want with the 2nd guy and you
let's do it and see who really is correct, since its women opinion that will matter, not ours

you wanna do it or no?
dawg streege would pulverize these guys lol

• +1
Reactions: Leo69 and the BULL
dawg streege would pulverize these guys lol
defintely the first and third guy

i sitll wanna see a tinder battle between the 2nd guy and him

He gigamogs him
The second guy is a normie, not even HTN facially
All of them are normies with good height and style, I'm not hating on them and congratulations that they slay
But it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the BULL

bro they don't even see streege jfl at your low iq ass
you're highly gullible. every tallfag who goes to the gym can slay high school

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
let's run a tinder exp wherever location you want with the 2nd guy and you
let's do it and see who really is correct, since its women opinion that will matter, not ours

you wanna do it or no?
Yeah, run my Bumble experiment you bailed on cause you never said you had time to do it lol. Lol at this post btw, actually hilarious.

• JFL
Yeah, run my Bumble experiment you bailed on cause you never said you had time to do it lol. Lol at this post btw, actually hilarious.
says the guy who got the same morphed edited pictures as xansgane
jfl if u think any girl would really take u seriously with theses clear catfish pics instead of true NT iphone pictures

says the guy who got the same morphed edited pictures as xansgane
jfl if u think any girl would really take u seriously with theses clear catfish pics instead of true NT iphone pictures
I had mirror selfies and I'm verified on Tinder right now with many girls taking me seriously. What's with the hate? I don't recall girls constantly telling me I'm a morph lol. Even @Niko69 posted on TRM and got people saying he is using faceapp or some morph.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
I had mirror selfies and I'm verified on Tinder right now with many girls taking me seriously. What's with the hate? I don't recall girls constantly telling me I'm a morph lol. Even @Niko69 posted on TRM and got people saying he is using faceapp or some morph.
Nah niko def look good in motion and have nt pics that look taken by an iphone

send me pics that are taken by iphone, selfies and in Nt settings

@StreegeReturn also resaw your pics and gotta be truthful and honest yea u mog, i had a memory of u looking lesssss way better than the pics u sent me which is weird, so my bad for that, def a chad

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
Before, my high school GOT THE TALLEST NIGGAS in it
Kid you not, the average height there is 6ft

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691
6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

He can get any bitch from my high school, legit wtf

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695
6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715
191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

@Blackgymmax who do you think would do ok on Tinder?
i would slay in you school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and alriodai
Nah niko def look good in motion and have nt pics that look taken by an iphone

send me pics that are taken by iphone, selfies and in Nt settings

@StreegeReturn also resaw your pics and gotta be truthful and honest yea u mog, i had a memory of u looking lesssss way better than the pics u sent me which is weird, so my bad for that, def a chad
The ones I gave you had iPhone mirror selfie, selfie in there, and some posing photos. They were perfectly fine and I had zero issues using them. I'm not sure what went wrong as I never had issues and I doubt you would get girls having issues with my photos considering I don't really get them at all.

gotta see ur pics
the bull def wouldn't slay at all
img_20220829_171131-jpg.1846524

i would have to literally just exist in your high crime rate hellhole

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Before, my high school GOT THE TALLEST NIGGAS in it
Kid you not, the average height there is 6ft

I went to all other high schools in my city (checked in) and all the niggas in there were short and ugly and some of them fat and framecel, and ALL THE GIRLS there were super HOT

Meanwhile my high school got good looking tall guys and ugly ass hoes, anyway let's get to it

View attachment 1846686View attachment 1846687
View attachment 1846691
6ft6 nigga with green eyes, this nigga is legit 6ft6 barefoot despite looking 6ft3 or 6ft4 in them pictures I posted, he height mogged me so badly (back when I was 6ft3) that it was an humiliation
He's one of my friends and this nigga is the biggest slayer so far, he's NT, tall and despite having a fucking droopy face with his shit maxilla, he's A LITERAL PUSSY MAGNET, his SMV is skyrocket in my high school and even gets talked about in other HS which is WTF?!!!! I don't even find him that attractive facially but ok

He can get any bitch from my high school, legit wtf

View attachment 1846692
View attachment 1846693
View attachment 1846695
6ft4 gymcelled nigga, this nigga was the most nicest and chill mf in high school, for me he's a min chadlite facially, add to to his natty gymcelled physique for years and him being 6ft4 (I think he was 6ft3 or 6ft4 cause the height difference between me and him wasn't even noticeable, i can even look taller if i wear timbs tbh)

To me he's the most GL out them guys, despite that, he dated ugly ass LTBs in my high school till he date some arab MTB in another HS, which is wtf because i think this nigga could do WAY BETTER jfl, etither he has low standards or idk, it's carzy to me because HE MOGS THE FIRST GUY facially to death yet the first guy has dated legit HTBs and stacylites before

View attachment 1846713View attachment 1846714View attachment 1846715
191 cm, hazel eyes, he's one of my close friends and he actually got skyrocket SMV in my high school, girls even make edits of him (yes edits like the one of youtube, they take videos of him and make edits) he dated a fat ass HTB that was fine asf to me and didn't even care about her or aynthing, this nigga is cool asf tbh

What yall think? I know more IRL slayers but I don't have their pictures on IG since they don't even post that much JFL and the ones that post be posting super ugly ass pics of them

@Blackgymmax who do you think would do ok on Tinder?
Non are model tier

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
the average men mogs u

yea but look Nt
I dont think uill slay theres guys that look like u that get nun
stress-jpg.1846837

your guys would never get a first text from an hish sex appeal becky like this

did the second guy creampie you or somethign?? why are you defending him like a dog..

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and the BULL
who cares theyre all incel after highschl

• +1
did the second guy creampie you or somethign?? why are you defending him like a dog..
he mogged him and he thinks he mogs 95% of the userbase so he goes by transitive property

this bitch is uglier than the girls that crushed on me

bcus his experiences IRL with women don't go alongside what the autists on here say

they're in college now lol
buhubuh she's just a random girl on TINDER (where the slayers are not the deathnik jokes you posted lol) that texted me first
i won't even bang her because i already banged much much better, again after mogging several slayers

• JFL
the average men mogs u

yea but look Nt
I dont think uill slay theres guys that look like u that get nun
You live in a shit hole also, tbh in scandi these guys are htn max

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
at least admit one of them mogs u be truefel to usrelf
the BULL is chad cause he doesn't bullshit people like you. You wish you were the BULL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and alriodai
anybody i see outside mogs u tbh
you hate me because i tell everything you don't want to hear, the truth. i look at you incels from a privileged view

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
the BULL is chad cause he doesn't bullshit people like you. You wish you were the BULL.
yea ok keep dickriding

you hate me because i tell everything you don't want to hear, the truth. i look at you incels from a privileged view
I’ve been playing assassins creed 2 and there are lots of med moggers

sorry sir

yea ok keep dickriding
No, he's Chad and keep bullshitting. I think you are below 3 PSL based on your post of saying these normies saying they are Chads lol.

• +1
No, he's Chad and keep bullshitting. I think you are below 3 PSL based on your post of saying these normies saying they are Chads lol.
true i am, you're right

true i am, you're right
Yeah, which makes sense why you too scared to do my experiment as you will get overwhelm by all the girls speaking to you. Can't taste Chad so relate to normies being Chad as below 3 PSL. Classic move.

• +1
Yeah, which makes sense why you too scared to do my experiment as you will get overwhelm by all the girls speaking to you. Can't taste Chad so relate to normies being Chad as below 3 PSL. Classic move.
Yeah i'm a subhuman 2 PSL, at least I own it instead of using faceapp on my face like you do

Yeah i'm a subhuman 2 PSL, at least I own it instead of using faceapp on my face like you do
Coping mechanism that I'm using faceapp to make yourself feel better. Impressive move.

I mog but they brutally mog the popular ones at my school I`ll give you that
They would slay more with Reggaeton tho imo

and then theres me 6'6 with a 7/10 face and my SMV is still lower than a fat mexican girl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
yes, you're nothing special compared to legit top tier models you goofball, that's what i meant
i said the 2nd guy is htn to chadlite, never said chadlite+ stop making it seem bigger like it seems
@StreegeReturn mogs these guys to death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840